DOA: The Evolution of GREED

Been with ya since the beginning man and think I enjoyed this more then ya PSW don't know why. Both were five star though man and will be a peaker in anything with ya name on it. Good luck in life and take ya time with the new project ya know ya got loyal readers. Peace.

Thank you, maskedpropaganda!

At first, I started to enjoy the DOA more so than my PSW project; however, I think that was because of the characters that I were able to create. That said, I really loved PSW for the fact that I was able to flesh out John much more than anything. With that said, I'm hoping to fuse the two: more memorable characters + more of John's experience.

In the end, Thank you for your Loyalty. :D

Well...

Tough to see DOA go. Really liked the product and your writing style, E-V.

In honor of this passing, my private game is now a DOA one...set in Australia.

Good luck with the future and your upcoming dynasty. Will be following all the way.

-TLLK3

That's awesome to hear, Levitical!

It's great to hear that the DOA (in some form) is still alive in your own personal game. It's a fun one to run with!

I hope to see you on the next thread at some point. Luckily, for me, I'm thinking that diary may be coming pretty soon.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking this thread over and it appears this will be the first Cornellverse Dynasty I'm going to be following. Props to BHK for the recommendation.

Nice job. :D

This is the older version, I was talking about the newer version which is a couple of diaries down.

This is the older version, I was talking about the newer version which is a couple of diaries down.

That must be why my links got all mixed up. I was clicking for the episodes and stuff (which were single posts), and then I hit the original thread button... My bad.

Archived