Calling Puro Fans for Help

Which is a beautiful idea; except its hard to get talent trades when you're a Small promotion. For that matter, I can't get people to agree to accept touring agreements- they just say "decided to explore his other options." But you may have seen the thread I started on that.

Try a World Cup. Bring in people from various different countries/promotions around the world and have them go at it in tournament format until there is a winner. Don't forget to bring in Hell Monkey to represent Hell, that always went over well in my GCG game. :p

That is all kinds of awesome.

Try a World Cup. Bring in people from various different countries/promotions around the world and have them go at it in tournament format until there is a winner. Don't forget to bring in Hell Monkey to represent Hell, that always went over well in my GCG game. :p

Nooooo you be stealing part of my diary concept. :mad:

Another thing that I worry about: If I put a title on a worker under a touring contract, is the title automatically vacated at the end of the tour? And if it does, can I simply assign the title back to him if I sign him back for the next tour and have it count as one continuous reign?

Archived