can someone explain this play by play?

can someone explain this play by play. Louisiana-Monroe ball, Q1, 1-10-ULM9 (14:40) 0-0 Offense: Short Pass, Set: Shotgun, Play: SG-SE-slants (short pass) Defense: Normal, Set: Nickel, Play: Nickel-norm-TMan (normal) QB W. Bender completes a 6 yard cross to WR P. Peelle (SS R. Polamalu, ILB C. Townsell). Louisiana-Monroe ball, Q1, 2-9-ULM38 (13:16) 0-0 Offense: Short Pass, Set: Pro Set, Play: PS-HB-curls (short pass) Defense: Stop Pass, Set: Nickel, Play: Nickel-pass-Man-B10 (target pass) QB W. Bender completes a 9 yard hook to RB M. Stachelski (SS R. Polamalu). how did the ulm get the ball from the 9 yards on the first seires and next play there on the 38 yard after completing a 6 yard pass? and how did it become 2 and 9 on the 2nd series when they completed a 6 yard pass on the first series. should the 2nd series be 1st and 4 and not 2nd and 9? and how did the time on the first series go from14:40 on first play to 13:16 on the next play?

Louisiana-Monroe ball, Q1, 1-10-ULM47 (12:55) 0-0 Offense: Medium Pass, Set: Double TE, Play: DTE-SE-playact-corner (med pass) Defense: Stop Pass, Set: 4-3, Play: 43-pass-TMan (target pass) QB W. Bender throws an incomplete pass to TE D. Pardee. Delay of Game against Louisiana-Monroe. The Penalty is for 5 yards. The Defense will accept the penalty. It is now Second and 15 at the Louisiana-Monroe 42. it should be 1st and 15 because of the penalty not 2nd and 15 right?

San Diego State ball, Q1, 3-3-SDSU40 (09:09) 0-7 Offense: Short Pass, Set: I Form, Play: I-SE-curls (short pass) Defense: Stop Pass, Set: Dime, Play: Dime-pass-MZ (target pass) QB C. Boiman completes a 9 yard hook to WR S. Archibald (OOB). San Diego State ball, Q1, 2-8-ULM49 (08:25) 0-7 Offense: Medium Pass, Set: I Form, Play: I-FL-post-TE-out (med pass) Defense: Stop Pass, Set: 3-4, Play: 34-pass-Man-B7 (target pass) QB C. Boiman completes a 2 yard post to WR S. Archibald (ILB C. Caldwell). it seems to me, that some plays are not getting recorded on the play by play log. that could exp,lain the first example too. look at the time of possession? also it should be a first down not 2nd and 8th after completed a 9 yard pass when it was 3rd and 3.

[QUOTE=Tim Plum]noted[/QUOTE] thanks this is a big bug, when not all the play by play information is getting recored to the log as you can see from the example above that some plays in between others plays is missing. and also penalties not getting recored correctly.

Archived