The Supreme Life is the way to live (C-Verse 97)

I'M DONE! All the money in the world couldn't keep me in this hell hole Stallings. I'M DONE! Eisen has already offered me the head booking job some so **** you and this disaster you call a company

I slam the door behind me as J.K Stallings comes running out begging me to stay. See form the beginning of HGC I've been the booker in waiting while they “Groomed” me to be the perfect booker. I was told I would be booker in two months, those two months came and all I here is your not ready your too young another two months will do the trick. I heard the same **** for over a year and I'm sick of it. The thing I hate the most about HGC is the “Legends” which is a guy who can't wrestle and a drunk. They are running the company and not to mention into the ground they always told me “Boy you are the thing that makes pro wrestling today garbage your too focused of Sports Entertainment.” Well from what I have learned in my time in pro wrestling you want get far with out sports entertainment and they find that soon.

Now let me explain how Mr. Eisen came to hire me. He had caught a glance at the fed I used to book in New York before I went to HGC. It was called Great Entertainment Pro Wrestling. See I had top indie talents working for me and drawing great crowds by the end of its run see the only reason it did close was money. Eisen called me about two weeks before I left J.K and his hell hole. I was already looking for a reason to leave and when Eisen called I had it. He told me that Sam Keith was stepping down as head booker and that they wanted a new hot booker to book his promotion. I explained to him my problem with HGC and he said he would fly me to the SWF Head quarters as soon as he could I agreed .The day I got the tickets in the mail was today I called Stallings and asked him one more time if he thought I was ready for Head Booker in HGC, I got the same B.S story I had gotten for the last year and I was done I let him have it I ripped that S.O.B a new hole he even and the guts to call security to come and get me. That when I walked out screaming, walked out of hell and into the great white light Richard Eisen had offered me the Great White light called Supreme Wrestling Federation

Archived