WWE - The Showcase of the Immortals

* OK guys, here is the deal. I am totally new to the writing game so please be nice. The will also be no back story this is simply my interpretation of the WWE following Elimination Chamber!!

Also a quick side note, the is no WWE Nxt or Superstars. I have decided to cut those two simply due to my lack of experience and trying to make it so I haven't bitten off more than I can chew :). ECW Superstars will be drafted to either Raw or Smackdown...right now that's out of the way, the countdown begins..to Wrestlemania!!!*

WWE Elimination Chamber Results

John Cena Def Triple H, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase

Batista Def John Cena

Drew McIntyre Def Kane

Team LayCool Def Gail Kim and Maryse

The Miz Def M.V.P

Chris Jericho Def The Undertaker, CM Punk, John Morrison, Rey Mysterio, R-Truth

WWE Monday Night Raw Preview

Tonight promises to be an explosive night on Raw, just 24 hours after the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View. We have a new WWE Champion and World Champion and plenty of questions need answering tonight.

Shawn Michaels has promised he will be on Raw to address the Undertaker. Edge will make his long awaited announcement about who he will face at Wreestlemania and none other than the chairmen of the wwe, Mr McMahon will be opening the show tonight

In the ring Sheamus, who lost his title last night will take on Mark Henry. Jack Swagger battles Kofi Kingston and the Divas title is on the line as Gail Kim and Maryse will finally go at it.

And tonight's special guest host will be no stranger to the wwe universe as the former Raw general manager Eric Bischoff returns for one night only.

All this and much much more on tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw

Archived