the lost Diary of a Dead MAW Booker!

January 1st,2007

These are the guys I wrestle with. Or Should I say loose to.

Main Event

Mainstream Hernandez

Steven Parker

Jack Avatar

The Mean Machine

Des Davids

Upper Midcard

Oscar Golden

Ricky Douglas

Rockin Ryan Turner

Eddie Howard

Antonio

Flash Savage

DC Rayne

Midcard

Stan “’the man’ Manna

Erik Strong

Max Mayhem

Lower Midcard

Curtis Jenkins

Huey Cannonball

Split 80/20

Janyary 3rd, Rip Chord Invitational announced

1st round match ups as follows

Main Stream Hernandez vs Max Mayehm

Jack Avatar vs Oscar Golden

Des David vs Rocking Ryan Turner

Erick strong vs The Mean Machine

Also announced Tag Gold on the line

Natural Storm (DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The A* Alliance (Ricky Douglas & Steven Parker)

January 26th 2007

MAW Rip Chord Invitational

Round 1, Match 1: Main Stream Hernandez defeats Max Mayhem with a Super Kick - D

Round 1, Match 2: Oscar Golden defeats Jack Avatar with a last minute Golden Shower and a hand full of trunks – D+

Jack Avatar tells Golden, that he better watch his back after a performance like that – E+

Round 1, Match 3: Des David defeats Rockin’ Ryan Turner – D-

Round 1, Match 4: The Mean Machine defeats Erik Strong with the Mood Swing – C-

After the Match Mean plays to the crowd, who boo him mercilessly - E

Natural Strom defeat The A* Alliance despite incessant cheating on the part of the challengers, and retain their titles - D

The A* Alliance claim they were just cheated out of their rightful gold, Parker claims he is now unofficially both the MAW Champ & Tag Champ – F+

Round 2, Match 1: Main Stream Hernandez defeats Oscar Golden, when Jack Avatar belts Oscar while the ref is arguing with Mains Stream – C-

Round 2, Match 2: The Mean Machine defeats Des David in a hard fought match. - C

Main Steam Hernandez & The Mean Machine take turns insulting each other – D- x 2

Main Steam Hernandez defeats The Mean Machine to defend is Rip Chord Invitational Cup Title – C-

Show: D+

Attendance: 65

February 1, 2007

Rip Chord Invatational's Fall out:

Main Stream Hernadez won the Cup, giving him a legitamite claim to a title shot, but The Mean Machine had taken out two of three opponents and given Hernandez a run for his money with the match of the night against Des David. And David not to be left out was claiming he had been given the hardest ladder to climb, and felt he should be a contender in his own right.

The Champ Steven Parker is claiming he does not care who he faces, no one will take the MAW title off his waiste, he is more concerned about adding to his collection of Gold and wants another shot at the tag titles.

Oscar Golden and Jack Avatar have only one thing on their minds right now, destroying each other. Jack doesn’t like the way Golden got things done in their round 1 match. Golden has taken offence to Jack sticking his nose into Golden’s Round 2 match. Both men will be looking to settle the score as soon as possible.

March 1st, 2007

MAW Announces, Payment Due on March 26th, 2007. The Fall out from the Rip Chord Invitational will come to a head, when MAW returns to Stanley Hall.

Featuring:

Steven Parker vs Main Stream Hernadez

for the MAW title

Des David vs The Mean Machine

for a title shot

Erik Strong vs Flash Savage

Jack Avatar vs Oscar Golden

Natural Storm (DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The Rock City Stars (Stan “the man” & Rockn’ Ray Turner)

for the Tag Titles

March 25th, 2007

Stan “the man” Manna’s contract was up, we resigned him moving his pay from $350 ->$475, not sure he’s worth an extra $125 a show, but I need him for now.

Rockin Ray Turner stormed into my office and told me if Stan was getting a raise he wanted one to! We haggled and eventually settled on a move from $350 -> $550. Turns out Stan was claiming he was now making $600 just like Flash

March 26th, 2007

MAW Payment Due

Steven Parker opens the show, tells Des Davis & The Mean Machine they will need to wrestle preliminary matches before they can face off to be number one contenders for his MAW title – E-

Oscar Golden over Jack with help from interference by Flash Savage – D

The Mean Machine storms into the locker room and attacks the first person he sees, then drags them out to the ring for his prelim match up - F

The Mean Machine defeats Huey Cannonball, with the mood swing in a squash match – D

Flash Savage defeats Erik Strong, when Oscar Golden distracts the ref, and Flash kicks Erik in the family jewels – E+

Des Davis defeats Antionio with the DEStruction – D+

Natural Strom defeats The Rock City Stars, with Natural Disaster to retain the Tag Titles – D-

Jack Avatar & Erik Strong challenge the Canadian Blondes (Oscar Golden & Flash Savage) to try to face them in a fair fight. - E

Canadian Blonds defeat Avatar & Strong using ample short cuts – D-

The Mean Machine and Des Davis put on a good match that goes to a time limit draw – C-

Steven Parker tells us that he has his sites set on not only being the MAW title holder, but also one half of the Tag Team champs, and that no one in MAW today can stand in his way. - D

Steven Parker over Main Stream Hernandez with a Future Shock to retain the MAW title. – D+

Show: D

Attendance: 82

April 1st, 2007

Fall out from Payment Due:

Huey Cannonball’s turn came off well enough, he will now join or severly limited number of faces. He is also looking to avenge his beating at the hands of the Mean Machine, but machine wants nothing more to do with the kid.

Oscar Golden and Jack Avatar settled nothing, as Golden cheated to pick up both wins. But Avatar will have to wait, as the Canadian Blonds Tag team victory make them number one contenders to the titles.

Main Stream Hernandez and Steven Parker had a great match at Payment Due, but since Des David and The Mean Machine were unable to determine who the number one contender is. Steven and his partner will face off against Main Stream and his partner as Steven seeks to earn another shot at the tag team titles!

Also there are rumors that a new signing may be making their appearance at the next MAW event!

April 2nd, 2007

Shocking news rocks the wrestling world, but strike MAW at it’s very core. Our owner, and biggest benefactor, Rip Chord passed away last night. I had been on the phone with him that very evening. The coroner says that he went to bed and sometime shortly before midnight suffered a massive coronary event, and passed on.

The next MAW event will be dedicated to Rips memory.

April 5th, 2007 5 minutes latter

A couple minutes latter I receive another phone call, this one from Larry. Hey I know that Rip had some great goals for the company. And I respect that, but we really need to take this company in a new direction. So Here are the goals I want you to focus on for me.

#1: your home town fans are the most important fans of all, over the next two years lets make them our priority!

#2: you managed to meet Rips goal of growing in size, well I think over the next year we need to continue down that path and grow again.

#3: I went by the gym yesterday and saw how out of shape our current guys are, from now on we only hire guys that get at least D from me on their fitness try out.

Great talking to you, I hope we do great things together. Oh and by the way, I want to be Champ in under six month. Got that I will be the champ, I don’t see how this works any other way!

April 7th, 2007

MAW announces a once time April event

MAW Darkest Days

Featuring:

Des David vs The Mean Machine in a no time limit cage match for a title shot

Call to Action (Main Stream Hernandez & Erik Strong) vs The A* Alliance (Steven Parker & Ricky Douglas) for a title shot

Natural Storm (DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The Canadian Blondes (Oscar Golden & Flash Savage) for the Tag Titles

Huey Cannonball vs Larry Wood

April 21st, 2007

I knew this day was coming, his contract was due soon and he barged in to my office. Bossman, no way the champ shouldn’t be the highest paid wrestler on the roster, now way! I simply nodded, we moved parker's rate from $500 - $725 a show.

To be honest he might actually deserve the money.

April 26th, 2007

MAW Darkest Days

Antonio defeats Valentine with an Itallian DDT – D-

Jack Avatar defeats Titan with a Brain Buster – D

Jack Avatar holds up one finger as if to say this is just the first – F+

Larry Wood defeats Huey Cannonball with a huge Runnin Big Foot – E+

Larry takes the mic and tells the crowd they are looking at a man who is unstoppable, Rip is dead, long live the new Rip, Larry! – E+

Natural Storm defeats The Canadian Blondes with a Natural Disaster – D-

The A* Alliance defeat the Call to Action, when Steven Parker hits Future Shock on Erik Strong – D

Steven grabs a microphone and reminds the crowd that soon he will not only be MAW Champ, but also one half of the tag team champs. – E+

Des David over The Mean Machine with the DEStroyer, the two put on the match of the night – C-

Show: D

Attendance: 75

May 1st, 2007

Darkest Days Fall out:

Titan Debuted in a forgettable match against Jack Avatar, who seems to think he has begun some unstoppable winning streak. Antonio welcomed Valentine to MAW with a loss. And Larry Wood debuted crushing Huey Cannonball, and claiming he is unstoppable.

Steven Parker wins his A* alliance a shot at the Tag titles, but will he be to tired to defend the MAW title from Des David, who managed to defeat The Mean Machine.

Oscar Golden, has said that he is not done tormenting Erik Strong, but Main Stream Hernandez may have something to say about how his Tag partner is being treated. Will Oscar ever stop causing problems?

May 12th, 2007

Don’t tell Larry but I made a discreet phone call to DAVE, I heard on the grapevine they were looking for a new booker. They said it was nice talking to me, but they were looking for a more established booker, but good luck with what I was doing over in MAW.

June 1st, 2007

MAW is proud to announce MAW: Ignition Point June 26, 2007

Featuring:

Natural Storm (DC Rayne & Eddie Howard) vs The A* Alliance (Steven Parker & Ricky Douglas) for the Tag Team titles

Steven Parker vs Des Davis for the MAW title

Main Stream Hernandez vs Oscar Golden

Call to Action (Main Stream Hernandez & Erik Strong) Vs The Candian Blondes (Oscar Golden & Flash Savage)

Jack Avatar vs The Mean Machine

Valentine vs Larry Wood

• 2 weeks later...

June 26th, 2007

MAW: Ignition Point June 26, 2007

Antonio defeats Huey Cannonball with an Italian DDT – E+

Erik Strong defeats Max Mayhem with a Strong Sault – E+

Oscar Golden & Flash Savage attack Erik, but Main Stream Hernandez makes the save and says Call to Action will see the Candian Blondes latter tonight! – F+

Larry Wood Defeats Valentine with the Big Running Boot – D-

The Canadian Blondes defeat Call to Action, embarrassing Main Stream Hernadez – D-

Oscar Golden & Flash Savage demand another shot at the tag team Gold, Main Stream Hernadez attack Oscar looking for pay back for embarrassing him in the last match - E

Oscar Golden defeats Main Steam Hernadez with a Golden Shower – D

Natural Storm defeats The A* Alliance when Des Davis comes to ring side distracting Steven Parker allowing the Natural Storm to retain the tag team titles – D

Jack Avatar defeats The Mean Machine with a Brain Buster – D+

Avatar Struts around the ring holding up two fingers, until Larry Wood lays him out cold with a Running Boot to the back of Avatar’s head – E-

Des David defeats Steven Parker with a DEStroyer to win the MAW title – D

Larry Wood comes out and gets in Des’s face but Avatar shows up and the two brawl out of the arena – E

Show: D-

Attendance: 69

July 1st, 2007

MAW Ignition Point fall out:

The unbeatable Steven Parker took a shot at holding both titles, but walked away with neither. Des David came up the better man, and won the MAW title, he then immediately issued a challenge to his arch rival The Mean Machine. But Steven Parker wants his rematch, and Jack Avatar defeated Machine at Ignition Point and feels he deserves the shot.

Larry Wood has put Avatar on notice that his two small wins mean nothing, and that the title shot should be Larry’s. It will be interesting to see who ends up getting the shot at the MAW title.

The Canadian Blondes will get another shot at the Natural Strom, but Main Stream Hernadez & Erik Strong feel there is still a lot to be settled after Ignition Point, what roll will Call to Action play in Tag Team Title Match?

Archived