I don't know if this is the right place to ask that, but it does bring up a question. Where would one ask?

I don't know is this has ever been discussed, but why not add a sub-forum to the Dynasty forum that would be for diary/dynasty related chatter.

People could ask opinions about stuff, ask for split dynasties and the like. EWB used to have it (not sure if they're even still around, but last time I was there it was kinda a ghost town) But it was where people asked this stuff. It was where voting for monthly and yearly awards where. Where diary/dynasty Hall of Fame was, and where someone could say "Hey, I'd like to a dynasty but I'm not sure of what, what would you people like to see?".

It would also be a place where people could request logos/graphics for their dynastys. We just had a unfortunate incident where someone was rude to someone for requesting a logo in the mod section, and it turned into a whole ordeal. A Dynasty discussion forum would be the perfect place to ask.

Again, maybe this has been discussed and shot down, if so my apologies for beating an already dead horse. But it could be a beneficial idea.

Archived