WWE - The Return of the Great One...

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/wwe.png

WrestleMania XXVI ended a huge success last night. John Cena became WWE Champion again after beating Batista in a goric and bloody match, McMahon tapped out to Bret Hart's signature Sharpshooter to become the new GM of RAW for a year, Miz and Big Show remained Tag Champions by beating Morrison and R-Truth, and Chris Jericho left WrestleMania the World Heavyweight Champion by submitting The Rated 'R' Superstar.

The 2010 Draft will be held during RAW in two weeks and the atmosphere is heavy, full of excitement from the WWE Superstars and Divas from both brands.

The newly "reality-based" WWE show, NXT, is coming to an end, with decisive tournament style elimination wrestling matches to be held in the following weeks. The winner will recieve a contract from the brand of his choosing, while the loosing finalist will be awarded a contract with the remaining brand.

Extreme Rules is just around the corner. Anything can and will happen.

Guest nuggeh
1. Shouldn't that be XXVI ?

2. HBK - Undertaker II ?

Eddie has all the questions... do you have all the answers?

RAW -- monday / week 1 / may 2010

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/raw.jpg

Rimrock Arena at MetraPark (attendance: 9,527)

Dark Match: Primo defeated William Regal in 9:54 by pinfall with a Diving Crossbody.

A video is shown recaping the rivalry between Batista and John Cena leading up to WrestleMania, then a few clips of the most dramatic moments of the main event match, a bloody mess, and then John Cena celebrating his new Championship reign.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM! Fireworks go off in the Rimrock Arena at MetroPark. RAW is live in Billings, Montana! Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Michael Cole welcome the viewers to the first RAW event after WrestleMania XXVI.

John Cena's entrance theme then blasts in the arena and the crowd goes wild. Out comes Cena jumping with attitude and heads to the ring, not before stopping and hip-hop saluting the fans in Rimrock Arena...

John Cena: The champ.. Is.. HEEERREE!!! Cena talks on the mic a little to the fans about his hard work and what it took for him to get that match and what an honor it was to headline the greatest show on earth. He says that he's sure Batista doesn't feel the same way tho. "Not only did he lose at WrestleMania, but he never even deserved to be in that match."

Out comes Batista to a good share of boo'es. He grabs the mic and talks down to Cena. He wants a rematch, tonight!

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/cena_shows_title_batista.jpg

The two Superstars stare each other down in the ring when Sheamus music hits. Cena and Batista both look at the ramp as Sheamus walks down with a smile and a huge cross hanging down his pale chest.

Sheamus gets at them both about not winning gold as fast as he has and basically challenges them. He wants the Championship Title because he says he has waited too long for another shot.

S.O.S.!!! I hear them callin' S.O.S.!!! I hear them shoutin'!! Kofi Kingston heads to the ring to a huge pop and gets on the mic. Kofi says he hasn't gotten a shot and should be given one as a result of his hard work and because "it's what the people want to see! Kofi Kingston against John Cena.. For the WWE Heavyweight Championship!!!

The four stare at each other trying to make the other backdown when Bret Hart's music hits and he makes his way out with his typical leather jacket and sun glasses.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: Here comes the NEW GM of Monday Night Raw!

Bret reminds the people how he beat Vince McMahon last night at WrestleMania. Bret reminds the people how he submitted Vince McMahon with the same move that he was screwed with back in Montreal. Bret reminds the people, Vince, and the Superstars in the ring that he is the new GM of RAW.

Bret doesn't waste any time and puts them all in action tonight in a tag team match between Sheamus and Batista against Kofi Kingston and the new WWE Champion John Cena!

--- comercial break involving UMAGA (he didn't die in my database) --

Back from the break with 'King' and Cole hyping tonights main event: the tag team match between Sheamus and Batista against Kofi Kingston and John Cena.

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/sheamus-kofi-batista-cena.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Evan Bourne in 8:33 by pinfall with an Uranage.

Before the match, Ezekiel hypes himself up and talks about how he will always be remembered as the LAST ECW Champion. Crowd really boo that last comment. "I'm new here at RAW, but thy shall feel thy wrath of Ezekiel!" ... Out comes Evan and the two go at it. Ezekiel clearly over powers Evan until Bourne starts using high flying moves to take advantage of the match, but Ezekiel, through pure muscle, takes out Bourne for the clean victory. After the match though, Ezekiel sent a message out to the other RAW Superstars by giving a beating to his opponent until authority controlled the monster that is Ezekiel.

We go backstage to Todd Grisham who is with current Tag Team Champions: The Miz and Big Show.

Todd Grisham: After successfuly defending the Tag Titles at WrestleMania last night against John Morrison and R-Truth, it seems that both of you have really hit it on as tag partners...

Big Show: Yeah Todd, it's great. My last partners have really held me back a lot but with Miz here, it's...

The Miz: It's AWESOME Todd. This tag team is simply... AWESOME. There is no one out there who can give us a challenge in this division so they might as well retire the belts.

Cameras cut to the locker room with John Cena warming up for his match.

--- comercial break involving CAPTAIN CHARISMA ---

Video recap of MITB match from last night's WrestleMania is shown. MVP overcomes the odds by beating Christian, Kane, Matt Hardy, Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger and Rey Mysterio to win the WrestleMania classic.

After this, MVP comes out to the ring in a brand new suit looking all elegant. He welcomes everyone to RAW and talks a little about his recent achievement. "I can challenge any champion I want... Whenever I want! That means I can challenge... John Cena (huge pop) ... or I can challenge Chris Jericho (crowd boo'es) ... "

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/mvp_suit.jpg

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM -- out comes 'The Rated 'R' Superstar' Edge to a huge pop. He grabs a mic and gets in the ring and faces MVP.

Edge: Now listen... Mr. MVP... I don't want to have to spear you tonight, but I won't hesitate to do it if you don't co-operate with me here... You don't know what it means to have the power to be able to challenge any champion at any time. I do... I am 'The Ultimate Opportunitist!' I will know what to do with that privelage. So why don't you save your energy and hand over that briefcase?"

MVP: You must be crazy if you think that that's going to happen. You had your chance last night and you blew it.

The two Superstars stare each other down, MVP doesn't look too good, but Edge backs up, nods his head and heads to the back.

In the back, Shawn Michael is sitting in a locker room, he looks very dissappointed. Triple H walks up to him and tells him to cheer up. "It just wasn't your night Shawn. You two still had a hell of a match." Shawn looks up to Hunter and tells him that he tried his best and still couldn't beat Undertaker. "I'm not even supposed to be here! I put my soul on the line Hunter... It's my time to hang it up. Maybe I'll join a sunday softball league." Triple H shakes his head and tells him to quit whinning. "You're my guest here." Shawn stands up and asks Triple H if he thinks he is better than him... The two stare at each other and HBK pushes Triple H before leaving very upset.

Sheamus is seen warming up backstage.

--- comercial break involving SANTINO MARELLA ---

Once again back from the break and we're shown videos of what has happened so far in this show with graphics of what's coming up. The announcers hype the up-coming match and mention that it is a tournament to determine the number one contender to Maryse's Diva's Championship.

Out comes the lovely Maryse, showing off and teasing the crowd. She sits along side 'The King' to do some commentary and scout the competition.

Alicia Fox defeated Katie Lea Burchill in 5:53 by pinfall with an Axe Kick.

After the match, we're taken backstage to Legacy. All three members are standing figure out what they are going to do and worrying about the upcoming draft the Monday after next's. Cody doesn't want the group to have to split, Orton says he's not going anywhere but will wish Legacy the best in SmackDown... "But tonight, you got other things to worry about Cody. You've got a match against..."

Yoshi Tatsu appears from behind Ted and makes him jump a little. He has a smile and says something in Japanese to the three and waves goodbye and leaves.

Kofi Kingston seen getting ready for the main event.

--- commercial break involving WWE WOMEN'S CHAMPION MICKIE JAMES ---

Bret Hart is in his office talking to The Bella Twins. They act all sexy but Bret remains professional and just has a few laughs and enjoys the moment.

Yoshi Tatsu defeated Cody Rhodes in 9:42 by count out.

Match was going well for Cody until Ted came out angry and got involved. He seemed upset about Yoshi creeping up on him earlier. Yoshi got the win by count out after Cody was distracted arguing with Ted outside the ring. After the match, Legacy jumped Yoshi and beat him good. Yoshi and Cody didn't work too good that match.

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/legacy_post_beat.jpg

Sheamus and Batista drew with Kofi Kingston and John Cena in 11:31 following a double count out.

Great match -A*- Everyone got involved but in the end, total mayhem let loose as all four member went at it outside the ring. After being counted out, they continued to rumble all the way back to the locker rooms as the show ended.

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/raw.jpg

A video is shown recaping the rivalry between Batista and John Cena leading up to WrestleMania, then a few clips of the most dramatic moments of the main event match, a bloody mess, and then John Cena celebrating his new Championship reign.

BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!! Fireworks go off in the Rimrock Arena at MetroPark. RAW is live in Billings, Montana! Jerry 'The King' Lawler and Michael Cole welcome the viewers to the first RAW event after WrestleMania XXVI.

John Cena's entrance theme then blasts in the arena and the crowd goes wild. Out comes Cena jumping with attitude and heads to the ring, not before stopping and hip-hop saluting the fans in Rimrock Arena...

John Cena: The champ.. Is.. HEEERREE!!! Cena talks on the mic a little to the fans about his hard work and what it took for him to get that match and what an honor it was to headline the greatest show on earth. He says that he's sure Batista doesn't feel the same way tho. "Not only did he lose at WrestleMania, but he never even deserved to be in that match."

Out comes Batista to a good share of boo'es. He grabs the mic and talks down to Cena. He wants a rematch, tonight!

The two Superstars stare each other down in the ring when Sheamus music hits. Cena and Batista both look at the ramp as Sheamus walks down with a smile and a huge cross hanging down his pale chest.

Sheamus gets at them both about not winning gold as fast as he has and basically challenges them. He wants the Championship Title because he says he has waited too long for another shot.

S.O.S.!!! I hear them callin' S.O.S.!!! I hear them shoutin'!! Kofi Kingston heads to the ring to a huge pop and gets on the mic. Kofi says he hasn't gotten a shot and should be given one as a result of his hard work and because "it's what the people want to see! Kofi Kingston against John Cena.. For the WWE Heavyweight Championship!!!

The four stare at each other trying to make the other backdown when Bret Hart's music hits and he makes his way out with his typical leather jacket and sun glasses.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: Here comes the NEW GM of Monday Night Raw!

Bret reminds the people how he beat Vince McMahon last night at WrestleMania. Bret reminds the people how he submitted Vince McMahon with the same move that he was screwed with back in Montreal. Bret reminds the people, Vince, and the Superstars in the ring that he is the new GM of RAW.

Bret doesn't waste any time and puts them all in action tonight in a tag team match between Sheamus and Batista against Kofi Kingston and the new WWE Champion John Cena!

--- comercial break involving UMAGA (he didn't die in my database) --

It's either World Heavyweight Championship or WWE Championship

RAW -- monday / week 1 / may 2010

Final Rating: B+

Results:

Primo defeated William Regal

Ezekiel Jackson defeated Evan Bourne

Alicia Fox defeated Katie Lea Burchill

Yoshi Tatsu defeated Cody Rhodes

Sheamus/Batista drew with Kofi Kingston/John Cena

Monday Night Wars are on... TNA put on a C+ show with attendance of 14,607!!

TV Ratings:

CSI: Miami (3,699,236)

ABC World News Tonight (3,679,230)

How I Met Your Mother (2,913,569)

24 (2,226,092)

WWE Raw (1,152,898)

TNA iMPACT! (732,109)

NJPW Strong Style eXtreme Wrestling (595,884)

WWE Raw on The Score (351,808)

WWE Raw on Televisa Canal 9 (190,304)

Notes: Cena, Batista, Bret, Edge, HBK, HHH, Jericho are all capable of putting ratings of A*. Mickie James, Sheamus and Kofi are in the B+ to A rating. Legacy draws A when together. Maryse, Ezequiel and Evan Bourne are in the C to C+. Santino and MVP are B- and Christian around a B. Umaga's comercial was a D. Yoshi and Cody don't have good chemistry in the ring.

Released: Kazuchika Okada (TNA), Kiyoshi (TNA), Jesse Neal (TNA), Shark Boy (TNA), Mike Posey (TNA), Lacey Von Erich (TNA), Shannon Moore (TNA), Roxxi (TNA), Madison Rayne (TNA), Jeremy and Max Buck (TNA), Raven (TNA), Traci Brooks (TNA), D-Lo Brown (TNA), Taylor Wilde (TNA), The Amazing Red (TNA), ODB (TNA), Brutus Magnus (TNA), Scott Hall (TNA), Jerry Sags (TNA), David Penzer (TNA), Brian Knobbs (TNA), Bill Banks (TNA), Ed Ferrera (TNA), Willie Urbina (TNA), Bubba Sponge (TNA), Christy Hemme (TNA), Jamie Tucker (TNA), Hermie Sadler (TNA), Marty Asami (NJPW), Masaharu Yoshino (NJPW), Migaku Hurasawa (NJPW), Daisuke Sugaya (NOAH), Satoru Yashima (NOAH), Mikey Batts (FCW), Aaron Mahoney (FCW)

NXT -- tuesday / week 1 / may 2010

NXT QUICK PICKS:

Mickey Batts vs Chavo Guerrero (drak match)

Wade Barret w/ Chris Jericho vs Heath Slater w/ Christian (first round of NXT tournament)

David Otunga w/ R-Truth vs Justin Gabriel w/ Matt Hardy (first round of NXT tournament)

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/nxt.jpg

Portland Memorial Coliseum (8,499 attendance)

Dark Match: Chavo Guerrero defeated Mikey Batts in 12:44 by pinfall with a Frog Splash.

A video airs showing the NXT Superstars: David Otunga, Skip Sheffield, Heath Slater, Wade Barrett, Michael Tarver, Daniel Bryan, Justin Gabriel, and Darren Young and a bracket of the NXT Season 1 Tournament.

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening salvo of fireworks, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs and pieces of promotional merchandise. The focus then switches to the announce table where Josh Mathews, Matt Striker and Michael Cole welcome us to Portland, OR. "We are here at the glorious Portland Memorial Coliseum!"

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Wade Barrett take on Heath Slater. The announcers also put over the fact that we'll be seeing David Otunga take on Justin Gabriel. Cole says that "these matches are the first two matches of four total of the first elimination round to crown the first ever NXT winner. I'm so excited!"

Out to the ring come out The Miz and his NXT rookie: Daniel Bryan.

The Miz: "Okay Daniel... Let's see what you have learned so far... Why don't you show the WWE Universe what The Awesome One has taught you."

Daniel Bryan talks about how he's better and a more complete wrestler than The Miz ever will be. He promises that he will make Miz "tap or snap" sometime in the future...

Backstage, Savannah is with Christian and his NXT rookie: Heath Slater. Christian shows Slater how to be charismatic and give an excellent interview.

Camera now shows Wade Barrett in his looker room getting ready. Chris Jericho walks up to him and wishes him luck tonight. "Make me proud Wade."

--- commercial break involving WWE Diva GAIL KIM ---

Again we go backstage to see Todd Grisham interview the rapping Superstar of SmackDown, R-Truth, with his NXT rookie: David Otunga. R-Truth puts over Otunga and does a great job of it. Fantastic.

Wade Barrett defeated Heath Slater in 10:57 by pinfall with a Spinning Spinebuster.

Christian tried cheering Heath during the match, but it only worked partle as Jericho's rookie came out on top in this long first round match (10:57). Barrett then celebrated his victory humbly while Jericho headed backstage not making a big deal out of it.

In the back we see The Miz trying to lecture Daniel Bryan a little with no results. Regal walks by with his NXT rookie: 'The Cowboy' Skip Sheffield. Sheffield laughs a little which causes an argument between him a Miz. Daniel Bryan and Regal just stare at the event maturely.

--- commercial break involving The Heart Break Kid SHAWN MICHAELS ---

The Raw Rebound show some of the action from last night's show involving new WWE Champion John Cena, Kofi Kingston, Sheamus and Batista. Also their confrontation with Bret Hart and his victory over the owner of the WWE, Vince McMahon.

A video shows Regal trying to lecture Skip while Bryan tries to lecture The Miz. The Miz storms out not believe what Bryan is doing.

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Skip Sheffield take on Daniel Bryan next week for the other elimination NXT tournament match. We'll also see Darren Young take on Michael Tarver in the final first round match next week.

Then the announcers talk about D-Generation X vs. Cryme Tyme this Friday on SmackDown with the winner getting a shot at the titles at the Extreme Rules.

We got to the back to Savannah again as she interviews Wade Barrett, winner of the first elimination tournament match. Jericho takes over and reminds Wade to stay focused.

Another graphic comes on now that shows MVP vs Umaga this Friday also on SmackDown. A great test for MITB winner and possibly future WWE or World Heavyweight Champion.

Todd Grisham then interviews losing Superstar Heath Slater. Christian tries to cheer him up and to "work harder."

David Otunga defeated Justin Gabriel in 14:22 by pinfall with a Verdict.

Back and forth match. Much respect between the NXT Pro's. Otunga doesn't respect much, he's very ****y and managed a clean win to move on to the next round. R-Truth gets the celebration going after the match and raps while Otunga danced a little.

Final Rating: C

Results:

Chavo Guerrero defeated Mikey Batts

Wade Barret w/ Chris Jericho defeated Heath Slater w/ Christian

David Otunga w/ R-Truth defeated Justin Gabriel w/ Matt Hardy

TV Ratings:

American Idol (2,620,765)

Law & Order: SVU (1,676,281)

UEFA Champions League (1,101,096)

WWE NXT (1,012, 237)

WWE Raw (55,682)

TNA iMPACT! (404) <-- haha

TNA iMPACT! (124) <-- haha

Notes: Kim and Jericho put up A ratings. HBK A*. The rest around C- and C+.

SUPERSTARS -- thursday / week 1 / may 2010

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/brahmabullonwii/superstars.jpg

Spokane Arena (9,206 attendance)

Dark Match: Christian defeated Santino Marella in 13:08 by pinfall with an Unprettier.

A video airs showing Darren Young, Skip Sheffield, Michael Tarver, Daniel Bryan, Heath Slater, Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, and David Otunga and the NXT tournament bracket.

"BOOM! BOOM! BOOM-BA-BOOM! BOOM!" The show starts with an impressive opening salvo of fireworks, before the lights are raised and several sections of the excited crowd are shown waving various signs and pieces of promotional merchandise. The focus then switches to the announce table where Matt Striker and Todd Grisham welcome us to in Spokane, Washington and introduce and hype tonight's proceedings.

Luke Gallows defeated Jamie Noble in 8:55 by pinfall with a Twelfth Step.

During the match Darren Young attacked Jamie Noble to help Gallows hit the Twelfth Step. Punk and Serena at ring side watched closely. CM Punk announces to the world that from now on, they will have a fourth memeber....Darren Young! He joins The Straight Edge Society. Darren Young, Luke Gallows and even Serena then work the number game as they jump Jamie Noble, who is defenseless. CM Punk stands near by and looks on in aproval. Strike and Grisham called this match as it involved SmackDown Superstars.

Raw Rebound: A video package airs containing highlights from the most recent edition of RAW and the exploits of John Cena, Batista, Sheamus, Kofi Kingston, Bret Hart and Vince McMahon in particular.

--- commercial break involving 'The Glamazon' BETH PHOENIX ---

Back and 'The King' and Cole put over the fact that we'll be seeing MVP take on Umaga next SmackDown! A HUGE test for the MITB winner.

The announcers also put over the fact that we'll be seeing D-Generation X vs. Cryme Tyme for the number one contendership to the Unified Tag Team Titles.

Carlito defeated Chris Masters and Zack Ryder in 14:07 when Carlito defeated Chris Masters by pinfall with a Backstabber.

During the match, Ryder was showing off to Eve, Master's manager... Master saw this an got distracted, which allowed Carlito to come out of nowhere and hit the Backstabber on Chris. Carlito celebrates as he runs to the back before anything else happens. In the ring. Master shoves Ryder and asks him "what's that all about?" Eve gets involved and calms him down, Rosa, who saw everything gets in it with Ryder but nothing big happens.

--- commercial break involving 'The Rated 'R' Superstar' EDGE ---

We're back with a video recap of what happend earlier involving Zack Ryder, Eve, Rosa Mendes, Chris Masters and Carlito...

Then Matt Striker and Todd Grisham Hype the upcoming match between Kane and Vladimir Kozlov from the comfort of their announcers table.

Kane defeated Vladimir Kozlov in 11:56 by pinfall with a Chokeslam.

Kane gets a big victory over a powerfull opponent and makes fire come out of the turnbuckles afterward. Show ends. This should help Kane climb the contender ladder. I'm sure he wants a shot at the World Heavyweight Title.

Archived