• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MAW - October 2018

Jay Chord

Aaron Andrews

Killer Shark

Remo

Greg Gauge (Teaming with his brother but very over as a single)

Vengeance

Matthew Faith

John Anderson (MAW Traditional Champ)

Spencer Spade (MAW World Heavyweight Champ)

Lassana Makutsi (Half MAW Tag Champ w/ Quentin Queen)

I sent Lassana Makutsi on a vacation for a month because I honestly had nothing for him. I had used him in a lot of different "filler" capacities and his body just needed a break. When he came back (the fans must have missed him) because after one TV show and a PPV his popularity skyrocketed. Him and Quentin def. the Gauge Bros at MAW The Clash on PPV for the Tag Team titles.

Our tag titles that were once in the 50 prestige range for YEARS is now a 62 (floating) and gaining momentum. Having tag teams like Davis Wayne Newton & Phillip Roberts, C-V-2, and Gauge Bros Inc carry the titles have actually made it mean something... which it hadn't the entire time we were Small / Regional.

iMPACT! Brand:

Apocalypse(Undertaker)

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Christian Cage

Cody Rhodes

Doomsday(Kane)

Edge

Kurt Angle

Mick Foley

Shawn Michaels

NiTRO! Brand:

AJ Styles

Chris Jericho

Christopher Daniels

CM Punk

Jeff Hardy

While it seems iMPACT! is stacked with popularity, NiTRO! makes up for it with sheer talent. It constantly pulls in better match ratings, tv ratings and when I start doing solo brand PPVs I bet they'll get better buy rates too.

iMPACT! Brand:

Apocalypse(Undertaker)

Booker T

Brock Lesnar

Christian Cage

Cody Rhodes

Doomsday(Kane)

Edge

Kurt Angle

Mick Foley

Shawn Michaels

NiTRO! Brand:

AJ Styles

Chris Jericho

Christopher Daniels

CM Punk

Jeff Hardy

While it seems iMPACT! is stacked with popularity, NiTRO! makes up for it with sheer talent. It constantly pulls in better match ratings, tv ratings and when I start doing solo brand PPVs I bet they'll get better buy rates too.

Is this from a mod in 2010? Is WWE still around? Just curious. :)

Is this from a mod in 2010? Is WWE still around? Just curious. :)

They're still around. Vince retired and Shane took over and for some reason preceded to drive it into the ground. They still had the star power for awhile, but no one wanted to resign once their contracts were up. So I picked them up.

I did cheat in order to get Shawn Michaels though. I play it off that Nash, Hall, and Waltman coaxed him back into wrestling and the Kliq is now raising hell throughout TNA. Nash, Hall, and Syxx are upper mid carders though.

Its the April update of the KYR mod.

Ring of Fire (Tweaked for Traditional instead of Pure)

Hugh de Aske (Heel and Young Lions Champ)

Harley Neil (Heel and MOSC Champ)

Danny Paterson (Heel)

Joey Beauchamp (Heel and one half of RoF Tag Champs)

Buff Martinez (Face)

Pit Bull Brown (Face and RoF UK Champ)

Rolling Johnny Stones (Face)

They're still around. Vince retired and Shane took over and for some reason preceded to drive it into the ground. They still had the star power for awhile, but no one wanted to resign once their contracts were up. So I picked them up.

I did cheat in order to get Shawn Michaels though. I play it off that Nash, Hall, and Waltman coaxed him back into wrestling and the Kliq is now raising hell throughout TNA. Nash, Hall, and Syxx are upper mid carders though.

Its the April update of the KYR mod.

Sounds like a fun scenario. I'm surprised Shane took over and not Stephanie. I have a TNA game going from an '06 mod that's about six months in - one Impact before Slammiversary, I had 'cheated' to get Edge, so I had a nice Christian / Edge feud going - and its been that way for months now. Just can't seem to get back into it. I'm took hooked on my MAW CVerse game. Attempting to conquer the US at the moment and only one promotion stands in our way: TCW. :eek:

Japan Championship Wrestling 2023 - (can't create own logos so I use one of the in-game promotions' name, even though it's my own promotion). Just gone national but I'm fully expecting to be knocked back to Cult very soon as my highest ever rated show was 91 while TCW and WLW put 93+ shows regularly.

Ranger - Heavyweight champ

Takayuki (Avatar)

Darin Flynn

Samoan Machine (short term contract to bolster the main event and get us to National)

Crimson Ghost - favourite worker ever

Ritchie Riggins - tag champ

Giant Brody - tag champ

The weird things is that although this is a performance-based promotion there's only really three great performers while Darrin Flynn is probably Upper Midcard quality, while Ranger and Giant Brody are somewhere around Midcard and Ritchie Riggins is even worse, based solely on ability. Decent entertainment skills, key feature in Mainstream and the right storylines can still get you far. Now I'm National I can set about transferring the Overness from them to workers who can actually go in the ring, now that I can keep hold onto them for a while. I haven't signed Ranger to a written because he's asking for $75k - because of his 100 overness.

Thanks to the vultures at TCW and SWF a couple of slots in my main event are usually rotating but here's the current top guys.

ACPW June 2017

Faces

Sammy Bach

Stevie Grayson

Josh Jones

El Diablo

Heels

Thrill Seeker

Jamie Atherton

WCW - June 2019

(formerly MAW - we made it to International from Cult)

- Monday Mayhem -

Erik Strong

Rocky Weatherfield

Xavi Ferrera

Ranger

Aaron Andrews

Princeton Pryce

- Thursday Takeover -

Lassana Makutsi

Quentin Queen

Chris Morrisette

Killer Shark

Tyson Baine (WCW Traditional Champion)

Mr Spencer Spade ($$$ Million Dollar Champion)

* - Jay Chord (WCW World Heavyweight Champion) - he's on both.

EDIT: Should've been more specific... I have two brands. An hour and a half on Monday nights live on American Sports 1 - another hour and a half on Thursday with USA Sports 1 which goes up against TCW which is on NCTV. I just held WCW Fan Festival 2019 and had 30,000 paying customers and a ton more on PPV. Tyson Baine made his very hyped debut and beat John Anderson for the Traditional title. I'm building popularity among older guys because I have a a few on the main roster and a few parent companies full of younger talent ready to go over at any time. I can't wait to piss some of these guys off.

Two years into my TCW game. January 2012. International. Playing with small roster penalties turned off.

Art Reed (All Action Champion) Right place, right time, debuted with a win-streak that took him to the top. Recently cheated to end El Leon's 17 months All Action Title reign.

Human Arsenal Split up with and retired Brent Hill for a big heel push that hasn't really happened. How he counts as 'Main Event' is beyond me.

Jack DeColt Too big for CGC. Awesome promo. DeColts Rule!

Lawbringer (World Heavyweight Champion) Rick Law, reinvented as a vampish supernatural justicar with a coven of beautiful women ready to do his bidding. The Man right now.

Raven Nightfall (Women's Champion) The only woman to break free from Lawbringer's hold over her. The feud with Lawbringer and his Coven has shot her popularity through the roof.

Ricky Dale Johnson Almost fired him a while back for being boring, but a makeshift tag team with Jack DeColt has saved his spot. Also useful managing him "little sister" Sarah Marie York/Johnson.

Tommy Cornell (Tag Team Champion) Purposefully kept away from the Heavyweight Title. Nonetheless Main Events a lot of PPV's with feuds with New Wave, High Concept, The Peak Brothers and the Canadian Animals.

Troy Tornado - Turned babyface, just finished up a feud with Lawbringer over the top strap. Not sure what to do with him next.

Wolf Hawkins (Tag Team Champion) Split up from Tommy last year for an attempted singles run, but I was far from impressed, and he was seduced back to the Corporate side a few months ago.

Zimmy Bumfhole - Feuded with some midcarders until I realised Lawbringer had no opponent after Tornado. Far from jesus-pushed, but popular enough that 'Bumfhole' is on everyone's lips right now.

For my cult sized promotion in 2011 in KYR:

Heels:

BG James

Gene Snitsky

Kip James

Paul Burchill

Faces:

Raven

Sean Morley

Tommy Dreamer

Dreamer and Raven are feuding with the NAO, while Gene Snitsky/Paul Birchill feud with Sean Morley (who is our most over worker) over his SHW Heavyweight championship.

October 2011 TCW Hardly International (On Pourpose)

Faces:

Wolf Hawkins

Benny Benson

Bryan Vessey

Rocky Golden

Sammy Bach

Sean McFly(Just before his wife took over NOTBPW)

Heels:

Cornell

John Anderson

Freddy Huggins

Troy Tornado

Hell's Bouncer (Alliance with Bach, then feuded)

Eddie Peak

Soon to be Joshua Taylor and Art Reed

ROF June 2012-

British Samurai: Man, this guy is only really here to train people and to put on the odd AMAZING MATCH with Merle. Don't know what it is, but it's hard to pull a main or pre-main event quality match with him. Regardless, he still remains near the top because of his ability to put on showstoppers with the champ.

Rolling Johnny Stones: Johnny's kind of floating right now. He's almost in the same position as British Samurai is, honestly. I fear putting him up against main eventers that aren't Merle because his psych isn't solid enough to carry a match. He pulled a 63 out of Daniel Black Francis, but he was able to produce a 75 and a 78 with Merle. Hmmm.

Daniel Black Francis: A newer signing of mine. Since 21CW fell, I figured I should poach a few of their talents. He's only had two matches so far, but he's evening out with the rest of the crew overness-wise after a loss to Rolling Johnny Stones and a win over British Samurai.

Walter Morgan:One half of The New Shooters with Don Henderson, and current tag team champions. Walter puts on pretty great matches with the right person. His only glaring weakness is his lack of psychology, but everything else is amazing. He has great chemistry with Don Henderson as both a tag team partner and opponent, so there's a lot I can do with the two.

Merle O'Curle: The champion. That's how everybody knows him. The only time Merle hasn't been holding the belt is when someone managed a quick win over him- he came back cool and calculated the next show and took it right back. Unfortunately, I feel like I'm relying on him as my promotion's only real ace a bit too much. His matches have averaged a score of 71 for the past two years, with a high of 81. That is gold for a regional promotion. Totally gold.

Where is UK Dragon? Japan. I know. Total bummer.

NGW (Created Fed starting at 0 pop/prestige) (CV97 Mod) (May 2001)

Viper

Dean McWade (Somehow he is more popular than his brother despite competing exclusively in tag matches)

Mayan Idol

Corporol Doom

I have them all as faces in my head but there is no face/heel impact in my promotion.

Raymond Diaz will be joining them soon as he just took the championship.

NOTBPW - April 2011

Face

Sean McFly

Gentlemen Jim King (his tag team champ run jacked up his overness!!)

Jeremy Stone

Dan Stone jr

Heel

Johnny Bloodstone

Steve DeColt (current champ)

R.K. Hayes

Owen Love

Mostly, I'm running an Extended Stone Family Stable (The Siblings + McFly) against the heels. I've also got some nice upper midcarder heels (Greg Gauge, Shooter Sean Deeley, The Natural) so my top Faces got enough foes to smack! :D

Archived