• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buffy quote for Inky? Watched an episode yesterday referencing Inky The Squid Boy about some circus freaks, a guy with tentacles, Buffy raging, usual Slayer wackiness.

And seeing as you're a huge Buffy fan I beliee, it would make sense :p

Guest cromster
This is a obvious one but dont think anyones mentioned it scout and guide or references to youth organisations. scouts and guides. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dunton Hall reminds me of The Most Interesting Man In The World from the Dos Equis commercials.

Marshall Dillion was the main character from famous Western series Gunsmoke

PSW's tag team of The Punisher and The Wolverine known as "The Deadly Alliance" is a possible reference to Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, both Punisher and Wolverine being Marvel characters.

There's probably a couple more I noticed that I can't think of right now.

You'd be wrong. Sporting figures who someone from the UK isn't likely to know are extremely unlikely to be referenced.

I thought the likelihood of an international rugby star being familiar in a rugby playing nation was quite good... especially with such a unique name.

I guess its a great coincidence instead!

I thought it would be Stirling Moss and someone else, but the only guy I can think of in sports with the last name Whitlock is the Aussie Darts player Simon so unless Adam is a huge darts fan and racing fan my reference is probably totally invalid :p

I thought the likelihood of an international rugby star being familiar in a rugby playing nation was quite good... especially with such a unique name.

I guess its a great coincidence instead!

To be fair, I thought of him when I saw the name too. That, and if memory serves (my graphics card died a while ago :(), isn't his picture a bald guy with a sorry excuse for facial hair? Hmmmmmm. :p

But yeah, I guess Adam's more into football than rugby.

Sterling Sliver: Like the metal.

Brooke Dunn: A County band in the USA Brooke and Dunn.

Dharma Greg: A TV show that ended called Dharma & Greg.

Two of those don't exist in the Cornellverse... there's a Sterling Whitlock and a Brooke Tyler... or a Sara Silver and a Donte Dunn... but there ain't no Sterling Silver or Brooke Dunn. :p

I'll give you the TV reference for Dharma Gregg though. :)

Two of those don't exist in the Cornellverse... there's a Sterling Whitlock and a Brooke Tyler... or a Sara Silver and a Donte Dunn... but there ain't no Sterling Silver or Brooke Dunn. :p

I'll give you the TV reference for Dharma Gregg though. :)

Ooo, I download a mod or two a while ago. It all looks the sames to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived