Expansion, Lower Divisions, etc.

<p>I was wondering if this game does anything like the EA Sports college football game in relation to schools moving to other conferences. </p><p> </p><p>

If not I would suggest this for a future version.</p><p> </p><p>

In addition to that: </p><p> </p><p>

1. add the lower Divisions or at least one lower division. and have it were weaker teams might decide to drop down and some teams might decide to step up like Western Kentucky did.</p><p> </p><p>

2. and if teams could switch divisions take it a step further then EA Sports. For example: South Carolina pulls out of the SEC to rejoin the ACC, Boston College goes independent and Notre Dame joins the Big Ten. Then the SEC would lose it's championship game, ACC would retain theirs and the Big Ten would then qualify to hold one.</p>

Conference movement is an option to choose during setup.

You can edit teams when you start a league to add in a Hilltopper squad, but you can't do that (I don't think) after you start. Also the database is not expandable to add more teams...if I remember correctly it screws up the scheduling or something.

Still the best college football game out there with many active online leagues as well. Worth getting if you like college football.

Archived