Best match so far?

I have one B rank match so far, Vladamire Dracos (my created guy, a heavyweight tech wrestler) beat Deano Machino after a 25 minute match for WLW. Finish came after Dracos, busted open at that point, countered a pump kick with a thrust kick then nailed Deano with his NightFlight DDT (a modified spinning Brainbuster DDT) then locked in a STF for the submission victory.

[QUOTE=infinitywpi]B- in an eight-man elimination tables match for WLW... Fox Mask and Masked Cougar survived. Damn match went 43 minutes... whole lot of toothpicks left on the ground after that one.[/QUOTE] I had the exact same match and also teamed with Deano Machino...man he reminds me of Koji Kanemoto, thats why i decided to team with him, even though ive reached the end of the month! DAM THING! CHEERS! //Viggo Vickers

Only one more day ;) Does anyone know if skill actually affects the grade of the match? Or does it just affect the moves you can do (and obviously higher skill = better moves = better match)? For example, would American Elemental be able to have better matches than a created luchadore, if he used the luchadore's moveset?

Archived