Lack of Big Names

<p>I'm now playing as TCW and getting the lack of big name message.</p><p>

Most of my Main Eventers have a momentum of 85+ but is there any other way of making sure that their popularity increases or will I just have to drop to the next level?</p><p> </p><p>

All my shows say it should have increase the pop so do I just keep pluggin away?</p>

You need a couple of wrestlers with B+ or A popularity (not sure what that is in numbers... 90?) which is different to momentum. Choose 2 or 3 guys, push them hard and have them never lose. Use Angles to help boost their Popularity. On the TCW roster, Tommy Cornell, Ricky Dale Johnson and Troy Tornado all have fabulous entertainment skills that'll rocket their popularity up if you let them talk. Alternatively, Eddie Peak's Menace rating will make him super-popular if you use him in 'Moster Unleashed' angles.

The message from your shows means nothing towards your problem, when it says "This show should have increased our popularity" thats your promotions size, it doesnt matter about your workers popularity. And the bigger you get the more "Big Names" you need.

And popularity will come from good matches/angles. Like Self said, just push some people...and if your desperate just brute push some people. :p

so you guys mean use the 10% of the product to run the hype angles an stuff?

Pretty much, but only use your best talent in the angles or you'll get a road agent note about how the angles didn't measure up to the match quality or something along those lines.

At least in my experience that's how it goes

I got this message again this morning so guess I'm right in saying its time to push Tommy,Wolf,Nemesis and Vessey to the top.

They are all above 75 pop so is there like a cut off point on pop where you dont get the message?

Anyone know?

I got this message again this morning so guess I'm right in saying its time to push Tommy,Wolf,Nemesis and Vessey to the top.

They are all above 75 pop so is there like a cut off point on pop where you dont get the message?

Anyone know?

I believe one worker needs to have A overness or above. In terms of numbers, that would be 90 and above.

Yes. 90 is far more accurate for someone to be a 'Big Name'. The first thing I do with any promotion (well... any promotion Cult or above) is choose one guy and get him to A* (95 or above) popularity. I don't try to make an even, balanced roster, with a deep main event scene. I choose one guy and make him a MEGASTAR. 100 popularity. Then I use him to hang out with others, to get them over.

Yes. 90 is far more accurate for someone to be a 'Big Name'. The first thing I do with any promotion (well... any promotion Cult or above) is choose one guy and get him to A* (95 or above) popularity. I don't try to make an even, balanced roster, with a deep main event scene. I choose one guy and make him a MEGASTAR. 100 popularity. Then I use him to hang out with others, to get them over.

I've got Wolf Hawkins up to around 93 now across the US and Tommy and Nemesis around 88-89. All done this morning and another A show allowing a brand split so hopefully more people can get exposure

Archived