The 1983 Scenario

Rick Arnold

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
We are soon to decide how/when we are to release the Death of the Territories scenario, but if you wish to get a jump on the downloading, I have uploaded all of the current cosmetic work (alternate arenas, worker pics, logos, move pics, yadda yadda...) to [URL=http://cityonthehillside.com/images/Index.html]Here[/URL]. Good day!

As for the RtL question, we haven't tested that yet, cause frankly there's pretty much the greatest wrestlers to ever live all wrapped into one game, as well as atleast 20+ Rookies already inserted into the game. But for the sake of those who'd want to, there's two Local promotions in Al Tomko's All-Star Wrestling and Peter Maivia's Polynesian Pro Wrestling, as well as a couple Regional promotions.

How long until the main data is release. We had waited so long for it to be released. You promise us to release it the sameday as Ryland release his patch 1.4, so what's the hold up ? All you have to do is post the data at the ink of the website with the cosmetic stuff or post it at this website. I hope it comes out sooner than later because I'm looking forward to playing mid-south promotion. Keep us updated on the scenario.

Thanks for the patience, Johnny. It's much appreciated. As neither of us want to needlessly advertise, we've been keeping a lower profile of late. No sense in dredging out the boring details, heh. The only thing needing done is finishing up on the AI tweaks. In anticipation of the AI Rebounding Tweak that Mr. Ryland will be introducing, we are making sure to take that into consideration when setting up Attack Patterns. It's a tedious and sometimes painful process; much like home dentistry. ;)

Archived