[Cornellverse] Five Years Later

Maybe not in 5 yeara time, maybe sooner, but how about:

Tommy Cornell gets sick of running his own company so sells TCW on. Letting bygones be bygones, he returns to the SWF. Nemesis also puts aside his issues with the SWF and returns in a GM/Comissioner role. Not long after, Cornell and Nemesis end up feuding and we finally see....

"Tommy Cornell vs Nemesis: Round Two"

Angry Gilmore gets sick of being a UMC in SWF and signs with TCW, and has a great recurring rivalry with Cornell. Still there in 2015.

Bruce the Giant returns to SWF in late 2010, and has a dream match with Khoklov. He retires shortly after.

Jack Bruce remains the top guy in SWF for a few years, but it eventually replaced.

Angry Gilmore gets sick of being a UMC in SWF and signs with TCW, and has a great recurring rivalry with Cornell. Still there in 2015.
I thought this would happen by 2010. I see the New Wave making the TCW tag titles a big deal by 2015. I see Koshrino Ino in CGC and possibly helps them get close to the Stones. Hell Monkey is in PGHW and at least 1 of the Pilars of Pride will be retired.

USPW will have a nearly complete roster turnover, as their old guys retire, and the old folks in SWF & TCW move there (you know, like they did in the past couple years). I'd expect that to include Enforcer Roberts, Vengeance, RDJ, and others.

Heck, I could see TCW folding, as they're already heading down that road. How long can Tommy Cornell hold out, trying to cover the business end, while still having to carry the in-ring product? Maybe he returns home to England, at the behest of his wife. Cornell could be just the figure to take 21CW National, and beyond.

No way do I see PSW head forward. Just like every ECW clone in reality, PSW will never be anything more than a tired rip-off. It's a niche market, and won't grow. Period.

I mentioned this last year, and I still think it's a major possibility: Due to the SWF aggressively pushing into Canada, the CGC and NOTBPW merge, to reform the Canadian Wresting Federation. The combined Stones and DeColts mount a united front against the American invaders. With their financial backing, and the jump to National, they will probably be able to lure some Canadian talent from the big American (and Japanese) promotions. Top of that list would be someone mentioned previously: Angry Gilmore.

A fictional character told me to pass this along:

From the desk of Samuel B. Bach, undisputed king of absolute awesomeness...

Your attention please!

Five years from now, this thing you call 'The CornellVerse' will be nothing more than a faint and distant memory, tucked away in the minds of a few faint and distant fans, to be replaced by a BRAND NEW hub of existence commonly referred to as 'The BachVerse', as the greatest wrestler EVER finally ascends to his throne.

Five years from now, the one and only Sammy Bach will own not one but five nationally ranked promotions, hold more than a dozen WORLD Championships at once, and most importantly of all, be ranked #1, 2, 4, 5, and 10 in the prestigious Power 100, (The Greatest One was slowed down by an ankle injury early in the year, you understand, so it was kind of a weak year for him).

There will be other wrestlers in the BachVerse, of course, but as they're living in the darkness of The Greatest One's Shadow, (which took numbers 11 and 13 in the 100), one can only speculate on who they may be.

As The Greatest One has said time and time again, the Tommy Cornells, Ricky Dale Johnsons, and Robert Oxfords of the world are a dime a dozen, but it took Mother Nature more than sixty billion years to evolve ONE Sammy Bach...

Don't you forget that once you go Bach, you NEVER go back!!!!

That is all.

Yours in AWESOMENESS...

Samuel B. Bach

That's just one fictional characters opinion though, so you should probably take that with a grain of salt.

I'd imagine that either the SWF or TCW will buy out the other, have a MASSIVE global presence, and brand split, and several TV shows.

:)

I imagine that in 5 years BSS will have already achieved all of his goals in the U.S. and moved on to PGHW.

In order to have the 30 minute matches demanded over there, he'll basically hit the Ego Trip 5 minutes into the match and bounce off the ropes for 25 minutes before delivering the Big Smack Shuffle.

I imagine that in 5 years BSS will have already achieved all of his goals in the U.S. and moved on to PGHW.

In order to have the 30 minute matches demanded over there, he'll basically hit the Ego Trip 5 minutes into the match and bounce off the ropes for 25 minutes before delivering the Big Smack Shuffle.

I could honestly see BSS in PGHW.

They did hire the Chaos Demons at one time.

Due to a really horrid economy, CZCW goes bankrupt. However, in a strange one-time show of solidarity, the major promotions kick in some money to keep the company afloat in exchange for 'poaching rights', making the small-but-influential promotion the official 'breeding ground' for new American stars... but also severely curtailing any hopes it had for growth.

It's already hinted that Larry Vessey will take over NYCW but I actually picture a different possible scenario. When Stomper finally retires, NYCW and PSW merge to provide a hardcore influenced but more traditional focused product, meeting in the middle of the two promotion products, and they will be the next rising promotion with being on the verge of cult level. Larry Vessey might have indeed taken over, and joined either with Mitch Naess or with Alex Braun to run things. Headliners will be Phunk, and quite possibly a shock signing of Larry's brother Bryan, who has finished up his run in TCW and had started to sink back down the card. Also getting a push will be Cameron Vessey and Steven Parker, if the latter hasnt moved to one of the big three yet.

Archived