Unable to push workers

<p>Hi Guys!</p><p> </p><p>

I'm a tew-player from europe and I've been playing tew 2005 for 5 ingame years now. But I really, really don't get it... how the h*ll do I push workers popularity?</p><p> </p><p>

I'm running my own created Fed in western europe. The first couple of years I booked a cutting edge product but changed now to "pure". But even in both runs I was just "unable" to get a worker more popular straight.</p><p> </p><p>

It's seems to be kinda weird, because the popularity of my workers do rise and sometimes they even fall - but it just seems to be COMPLETLY random. I've some talented guys on my roster with great in-ring skills, good charisma and star quality... but their pop-level stays stale on grade d or c+.</p><p> </p><p>

I really tried evrything. I put them in storylines (when my fed was cutting edge), I gave them victories over more popular guys, I gave them titles... but there is strangely absolutely ZERO effect on their popularity level.</p><p> </p><p>

When I recall a guy from developement, their pop rises to a special grade, no matter if they win or loose - but it seems to me, that I as booker have absolutely no control about which guys get over or not.</p><p> </p><p>

Is this a bug? Am i too stupid? Please help me!</p>

Well...it sure as hell ain't normal. Maybe it does have to do with your booking. Maybe you think your booking properly,when you're not. I mean, how are you booking you promotion now that it is set at pure? The more information you give about this, the more we will be able to help. Cause let's face it, i doubt it is a bug, so i am prone to believe you must be doing something wrong. And if you haven't found ou what in 5 years, i would like to know how can you still be booking your promotion? I mean, if the POP never rises or falls in a significant way...then you just get limited to go round in circles. Hasn't that affected your shows quality?

Well, the weird thing is, that some workers gain pop and i just don't get why. For example: I signed the young atlented guy raphael. He worked some time in my developement territory. When I called him back, he had a c- pop in western europe. As him being a talented but very young guy I decided to let him job against my elder an d better workers to train up his skills a bit more. After him jobbing for about a year, his pop has risen up to b! Without just a single win in this time!

On the other hand: Mr. Evilness has a c+ pop all over the world. I used him as an uppercard jobber for about 2 years - his pop never got down. The only effect of his loose-streak: him momentum got down to f...

I think I might have a suggestion.

Are you using Rafael and Mr. Evilness every week?

I mean, if your fans see Rafael every single week, and he's a talented worker, naturally he's going to get over, win or lose, because the fans see him every time they watch one of your events.

This is the best way to get Chris Benoit over in EOTGA, I find.

Archived