New Powering Rising May 2010 beta

Well I am finally in a position where I will release the data. The data has changed somewhat since the last release.

I have deleted some promotions for now and added some new ones. In future updates I will be adding old and new data.

I have spent a great deal of time adding new wrestlers as promotions needed them. I have done the best research I could do to with information like bios, match reports and videos off the web to make the data the best I can at the moment. I know everyones view will be different so I welcome feedback. I have also got info off members who know certain promotions better than I or I could find.

I have tried to get more promotions in all areas and will continue to build on that. The data is as up to date as I can find. I do need to get some title history up to date but most is complete.

MrCanada has done a great job with the CW pic file and I would recommend using that as it is where I will be building from. I have a lot of wrestlers whose names need to be changed to fit the pics and that is my major goal for my next update. Once I can get all the pictures for workers I will add more promotions.

I hope you have fun with it and please let me know of any changes I need to make as it is difficult keeping up with 40 promotions.

Sorry for typo in title of thread been working on this all weekend to get it finished and a little tired. New Power is Rising.

Regards,

Thanks for all the work you put into this, i'll definitely be checking the data out l8ter today.

I appreciate that but if he hadn't been for those who came before I wouldn't have even tried to carry on your great work.

I'm still new to modding but I will get better with time.:D

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason when I download this, unzip it and then copy and paste it into the database file as I have with all other mods, my TEW game won't recognise it??

Every time I paste it in then start up the game, it's just missing from the available databases. Have downloaded again and tried again but it just isn't there on the game yet the folder and files are there in the right place?!

For some reason when I download this, unzip it and then copy and paste it into the database file as I have with all other mods, my TEW game won't recognise it??

Every time I paste it in then start up the game, it's just missing from the available databases. Have downloaded again and tried again but it just isn't there on the game yet the folder and files are there in the right place?!

Make sure there is a SaveGames folder inside the database.

• 3 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="icedragon770" data-cite="icedragon770" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="27756" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>no june update or not yet?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Junes basically just started, May is adequate enough. Thanks for this, I will definatley check it out later when I get the chance.</p>

<p>checked this out and so far, so good it just seems like there are many duplicates running around</p><p> </p><p>

I did a search for workers +75 overness in USA and found these people unemployed (duplicates)</p><p> </p><p>

David Bautista (who is in WWE with regular batista)</p><p>

Christian Cage (in WWE as Christian)</p><p>

Dwayne Johnson on Hiatus (The Rock is on exclusive PPA)</p><p>

Warrior and Ultimate Warrior (same dude)</p><p>

Paul Wight (WWE Big Show)</p><p>

Glen Jacobs (WWE)</p><p>

John Hennigan (In WWE)</p><p> </p><p>

Changed it to 70+ and Found:</p><p>

Antonio Banks (MVP)</p><p>

Dylan Postl (Swoggle)</p><p>

Sheamus o'Shaunessey</p><p>

Steven Regal</p>