TEW -> WreSpi File Converter

Adam Ryland

I answered my first question, but I have a new 'error'.

It transfers everything over alright, except Birth Year. Since my Database is set in the year of 1983, I figured that all the ages of the workers from the TEW DB would be subtract from 1983 and not 2004.

No biggie, just gotta go through and edit it all.

I answered my first question, but I have a new 'error'.

It transfers everything over alright, except Birth Year. Since my Database is set in the year of 1983, I figured that all the ages of the workers from the TEW DB would be subtract from 1983 and not 2004.

No biggie, just gotta go through and edit it all.

It's done from 2004 as the converter is independent of database date. If you want, send me your files and I'll convert the dates manually for you, as it'll only take me a matter of minutes, as oppose to quite a long time for you doing in manually.

Ok I did everything it said to do with the converter and it works fine...only problem is im trying the game out with the Trial Version...And I went the FULL 4 weeks of the trial with NO match...Is that supposed to happen...I never even got to play a match and this is has happened 2 out of 2 times

This should be in general questions but you're starting out a rookie to legend career (I hope?!)? You have to apply to different federations - no one is going to approach you if they don't know who you are so you have to initiate contact. Some will offer you a trial match. Mostly you will get a couple of pay-per-appearance matches.

Ok cool just concerned me cause i used to get matches then i converted the files and stopped getting matches...just had to make sure that didnt make a difference so i can now buy the game thanks bro...Also...Do we have to change ALL the move list our self or will there be a movelist modification coming out