Another great musician gone..

Tyler Gadzinski

This morning Paul Gray, Bassist, songwriter and founding member of the ever-so-popular Metal/Nu-Metal band Slipknot was found dead in his Hotel room at 10am today.

As a big fan of Slipknot this really sucks.. he was such a good bassist, hopefully they can pull together and still kick some major ass.

RIP Paul 1972-2010

This morning Paul Gray, Bassist, songwriter and founding member of the ever-so-popular Metal/Nu-Metal band Slipknot was found dead in his Hotel room at 10am today.

As a big fan of Slipknot this really sucks.. he was such a good bassist, hopefully they can pull together and still kick some major ass.

RIP Paul 1972-2010

You know, as popular as I know these guys are, they are one of the many holes in my metal knowledge. Have never heard note 1 by these guys. Thing that grabs me though is those dates. Between him and Jose Lima passing it really makes me feel old.

RIP dude and my condolences to all the Slipknot fans out there.

Man this is very sad news indeed. I was lucky enough to see them when they were still doing smaller venues. They opened up for Coal Chamber that night and when Chamber went on I went out by the busses and hung out with Slipknot :) Thoughts go out to his friends and family and hope he finds peace in the afterlife.

Archived