tag team storylines (unchained)

To do this, can we just use a 4 person unchained storyline or would that mean for eg if I put the stone brothers toegether and they faced a tag team of people not in the stroyline, that the fued would be continued, even though they are partners, just because they are in the same match?

thanks.

Yes, the storyline heat rating would be influenced by any match or angle involving any combination of any two of the four workers involved.

Personally though, I don't see that as much of an issue. There are several of the storylines in the default data that include workers or teams gaining momentum by beating other teams or workers with whom they're not feuding.

Just remember that it will be treated like a 4 person storyline, meaning that if you have one of the two teams facing a third team (for whatever reasons), it will count towards the fued too (cause two ppl are involved). But since there is no unchained tag team storyline as such, unchained 4 person is where it is really, unless you want to use an existing tag story or write your own.

Easy way around this, create two separate unchained storylines with their tag partners as support characters. This is what I generally do.

Per example

New Wave vs Machines A Major 1 Scout, Major 2 Hill. Support 1 Guide, Support 2 Anderson

New Wave vs Machines B Major 1 Guide, Major 2 Anderson. Support 1 Scout, Support 2 Hill.

Easy way around this, create two separate unchained storylines with their tag partners as support characters. This is what I generally do.

Per example

New Wave vs Machines A Major 1 Scout, Major 2 Hill. Support 1 Guide, Support 2 Anderson

New Wave vs Machines B Major 1 Guide, Major 2 Anderson. Support 1 Scout, Support 2 Hill.

If you do that, though, you're allowing the Majors to pick up a lot more benefits from the storyline than their partners.

Per example

Or you could do the major's being the overall winners of the rivalry and the support being the losers

If you do that, though, you're allowing the Majors to pick up a lot more benefits from the storyline than their partners.

Not true, as everybody has a Major role somewhere, whether it be Storyline A or B. Hyde's idea is solid... but won't the same thing still happen, with any tag match involving any of the storyline teams being rated as part of the storyline? I don't know how the support system works, to be honest... I'm usually running performance-based feds, and I always mark every worker as Major in storylines (main event scene, upper mids scene, etc.)

This is def. something I'm interested in, though, as I've started to see the benefits of tag matches.

Not true, as everybody has a Major role somewhere, whether it be Storyline A or B. Hyde's idea is solid... but won't the same thing still happen, with any tag match involving any of the storyline teams being rated as part of the storyline? I don't know how the support system works, to be honest... I'm usually running performance-based feds, and I always mark every worker as Major in storylines (main event scene, upper mids scene, etc.)

This is def. something I'm interested in, though, as I've started to see the benefits of tag matches.

Nope to the second part you need two mains in one segment for it to rate towards the storyline in unchained. So the problem is gone for the storyline heat when you have a team tagging against a team not in the story. And who cares who wins or loses? Its about the heat. The only time you get storyline advancement is when the two majors face each other in a match. If you do not want that happening have them facing the support. It gives you total control over the storyline with all the persons involved getting the full benefit.

Archived