I just killed Mito Miwa's career

Guest Poppers

His torn cuff time turned from 3 months and 3 weeks to 120 months/atleast 10 years.

Have any of you ended careers of wrestlers through surgery?

I ended the Rocks Career.

he was 36 and I just signed him to a huge contract. he broke his arm and when I opted for surg. (instead of just letting him sit for 2 months) something happens...... oh well:rolleyes:. That's why I save the game before hand, because some stupid things can happen. I had surg. for the Show for a hang nail....... yeah I know. He went from 4 weeks to 1 year

I had surg. for the Show for a hang nail....... yeah I know. He went from 4 weeks to 1 year

Not very patient, eh..? :p

Though it does make me wonder just who the hell you sent him to, that could botch a hangnail operation so badly as to injure someone for a year. Or what a hangnail operation would be, for that matter.. :p

Though it does make me wonder just who the hell you sent him to, that could botch a hangnail operation so badly as to injure someone for a year. Or what a hangnail operation would be, for that matter.. :p

An infection can kill anyone in even the most routine operation. Look what happened to Bob Holly. He could have lost an arm.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived