Women Of The C-Verse

Guest KingOfKings

Guest KingOfKings

Recently I've been playing a game i'm currently 3 years into now, and i'm the head booker of CWWF (Canadian Womens Wrestling Federation) after being the head booker of MAW for a few months.

I've never had more fun playing a game in TEW as much as I am this one. Building female stars, gaining popularity and watching their skills grow and develop is just awesome.

What i'm wondering is, who are some of you guys's favorite female C-verse workers? Mine would be...

Thea Davis

Joanne Rodriguez

Amber Allen

Emma Bitch

Tamara McFly

DEVIL Karube

I've become attached to a few that have been with me for half a year since I started a women's division in my MAW turned WCW 2020 game.

Talia Quinzel (first champ)

Simony Sentinel (second champ) - she's from New England... how could I not think she's the coolest one ever? :p

Selina Svelte (current champ) - she's actually insanely over and the figurehead of the division, 82 avg. pop in the US.

One that I'm turning into a project - Monster Ishimura - I spent 25k to relocate all 284lbs of her from Japan. She's still learning English, but when she does she'll dominate. :cool:

Guest KingOfKings

I wanted to use Talia actually but she refuses to relocate to Canada for a small promotion. It's awesome when you make your own female stars when the well known U.S. or Japan only girls refuse to relocate for you.

I must admit Joanne Rodriguez has been a LIFE saver, guaranteed D+, C- match with almost anyone.

Guest KingOfKings

Hahahah I must agree, although I had to change her picture from that one with the god awful makeup.

I almost wanted to cry after I had to end her 1 year 1 month title reign last month, most reliable World Champ i've ever had.

Currently a big fan of Talia Quinzel, Debbie Rose, Kate Lilly and the entire BSC roster. They're cheap, cheerful, and if you put them in a mud wrestling match with my current promotion's product settings, are outperforming Greg Gauge on a nightly basis.

My favourite women tend to be the ones I hired for my all Joshi deathmatch fed in Japan. As characters I liked:

Unstoppable Tai as Sister Tai: Tai doing a nun gimmick, where she found the very concept of Joshi Death-matches disgraceful and thus came to the fed to destroy it from the inside.

"Wild fire" Kuniko Matsura: With a nickname like that the gimmick writes itself: Pyromaniac. Basically I had Kuniko do pre match fire wielding dances to bank on her sex appeal and during matches I'd just have her do fire related spots.

"Bubble Gum Violence" Yoko Ikina: I wish Ikina was a better brawler because for me I like to book her as if she was Lufisto, a happy go violent cutie queen of death :)

"Hardcore MILF" Susan Lee: No so much in Japan, but if I'm playing PSW I LOVE bringing in Lee as my equality fighter girl, mixing it up with the guys. I mean her stats are about right for a midcard/lower card act at regional status and the character is great. Also MILF can stand for two things, the other being Mum I'd like to Fight :) One thing though is that I wish she was just a bit younger as she has a bad habit of retiring very early in the game

Simona Cox: Best female render to date!

Megumi Nakajima: She has the skills that pay the bills.

Mary Beth Chase: Very under-rated and under-used. Quite similar to Susan Lee.

Geisha Kuroda, aka Ginko Kuroda: I always thought her original render made her look like a Geisha anyways so I ran with it.

Dragon Power as Home Gurl Akumi: Hailing from "Straight outta Compton, Toyko", I like playing Dragon Power as like a female Japanese version of an American gangsta, semi-seriously. I like to think of her as one of the girls from Gwen Stefani's backup dancers Harajuku Girls.

Dragon Assassin as B*tch Goddess: The Queen of Joshi, regardless of where she is. The brutal bloody brawling monarch of Japanese Puro.

Dragon Assassin - an absolute goddess in my '07 game. Formed a decent tandem with Huntress Makiko as well.

Wanda Fish/Belle Bryden - Aging gracefully, and still capable of outwrestling 90% of the men in the game.

Sara Marie York - Reliable, humble, and has a new render that's just awesome.

Lauren Easter - No surprise for anyone who's read my MAW diary.

Grace

Megumi Nakajima

J.Ro

Brazzle

Michelle Cox (Katherine Goodlooks)

Cherry Bomb

Golden Delicious

Huntress Makiko

Melody Cuthill

Zoe Ammis

Christina Charisma

Kinuye Mushashibo

Olivia Diamond

Principessa

Among the non-wrestlers:

Cheyenne

Aurora

Chloe Dean

BJ O'Neill

Phoebe

Bethany Hurst

Heather B

Lady Melissa

I play this game to make stars, which is why I can't play the SWF/TCW types. It's like "Why even bother?". Even when playing NOTBPW, I wind up concentrating on the women's division and ignoring everything else (as long as a Stone or McFly is in the main event and semi main, it's all good), randomly throwing people together by card position. I also tend to shy away from ready made stars so while I loved using Lauren in 08, I haven't even tried signing her in 2010 when the opportunity arose. She's "made it" to a degree.

Cherry Bomb

DEVIL Karube

Wild Times (Vixxen + Devil's Daughter)

Megumi Nakajima

Grace Harper

Suzanne Brazzle

Cherry Bomb

Raven Nightfall

Roxy Kitten

Tamara McFly

Cherry Bomb

And did I mention Cherry Bomb?

Tamara's a character I'm very fond of, largely because my user characters nearly always end up in a relationship with her. Thea Davis is another good'n- these two were the backbone of my NYCW women's division in 08. I'm also fond of Amber Allen (talented but not the finished article, and low enough in popularity that you can build her yourself) and Gorgon (I like power-wrestling women, they're more original).

Archived