Don't know if there already is one but, let's start a gamesave thread.

The way it works is people upload a copy of they're chosen gamesave for others to download and use. So for example: If I wanted to play to see what one of the real world mods looked like in say 2015 and someone had a gamesave around that time they could upload it to a site for download so others could also see. Or to see who turns out well in the future for example. A few game forums I have been on have this and it's a bit of fun for everyone. Unfortunately I won't be able to start it off as I don't have any saves right now :( .

Please lay it out in this template if possible. :D

Database:

Year:

Company:

Ranking:

Other Notes:

LINK:

Database: Default

Year: 2007

Company: GAMMA

Ranking: 1

Other Notes: My longest running game where I've got virtually every worthwhile fighter under contract and one I've really lost interest in. I guess it could be fun for some title histories or something? Also Brockett's long reign (and a few other guy's good stats) is because I edited him into a super fighter for some reason.

Database: Dawn of MMA.

Year: 2004

Company: UFC

Other notes: My current game, with a lot of guys slightly edited to fit into how good I think they are. The retired UFC GP titles were just used to give an award to the winner of the first eight man single night tournaments.

Link for both: http://rapidshare.com/files/393944852/WMMA2_saves.zip.html

Other Notes: My longest running game where I've got virtually every worthwhile fighter under contract and one I've really lost interest in. I guess it could be fun for some title histories or something? Also Brockett's long reign (and a few other guy's good stats) is because I edited him into a super fighter for some reason.

Other notes: My current game, with a lot of guys slightly edited to fit into how good I think they are. The retired UFC GP titles were just used to give an award to the winner of the first eight man single night tournaments.

Thanks, I will try this, but what pic pack do you use for this mod?

Thanks, I will try this, but what pic pack do you use for this mod?

I don't. Maybe it's because I'm waaay too heavily invested in MMA but I know virtually all of the fighters just by name and pic packs are a mess to download.

I don't. Maybe it's because I'm waaay too heavily invested in MMA but I know virtually all of the fighters just by name and pic packs are a mess to download.

Ah, ok-cool. I know most by name too, I just like the visual aid when i'm creating the fights : p

• 4 weeks later...

Database: Fresh Start Complete (Heavily Edited)

Year: Sunday Of Week 3, April 2004

Company: Grey Dog Fights (American Based)

Ranking: #1

Other Notes: I simulated two years then I start GDF and now i'm over 2 years in. I haven't played this game in over a month but before I stopped playing I was trying to build companies that would compete with mine or atleast make some fighters popular in USA, like Galaxy. Check out how I do my scheduling and booking... some of you might think I am crazy but it works out pretty good. Please post any feedback. Enjoy!

LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/gklqli (Let me know if you have any problems downloading.)

• 2 months later...

Any chance you could re-up the Dawn Of MMA one? And maybe any newer ones you might have by now. :p

Any chance you could re-up the Dawn Of MMA one? And maybe any newer ones you might have by now. :p

The Dawn of MMA one is lost forever. I got bored of it and in anticipation of WMMA3 I just took my 64 best guys and put on a giant openweight tournament (which Machida won, beating Lesnar in the finals.)

As for newer ones... they're not that good. I have a Dawn of MMA save in 2001 where I created and ran Pancrase and tried to book a bit wacky and a default save I'm currently playing where I'm booking WEFF.

Archived