Anyone remember the "red headed ref"?

maskedpropaganda

His name is Jamie Tucker. He worked for WCW in the end days has worked a dark match on Raw with Kozlov and was in development with FCW for awhile. He was in TNA, then got fired, and just got rehired and can be seen Thurs. Taz calls him Jamie McGee (irish slant cause of his red hair.) My point? I just hired him. I am a manager at Target and course ya know "independent contractors" get no benefits and stuff so he is coming aboard to work in the backroom area part time to pick up some benefits. AND YES my recognition that I had seen this guy before and finding out why and how had something to do with him getting the job probably. lol *shrug* whatever. No idea why I am telling you guys probably cause I ain't got no one else to tell. lol

His name is Jamie Tucker. He worked for WCW in the end days has worked a dark match on Raw with Kozlov and was in development with FCW for awhile. He was in TNA, then got fired, and just got rehired and can be seen Thurs. Taz calls him Jamie McGee (irish slant cause of his red hair.) My point? I just hired him. I am a manager at Target and course ya know "independent contractors" get no benefits and stuff so he is coming aboard to work in the backroom area part time to pick up some benefits. AND YES my recognition that I had seen this guy before and finding out why and how had something to do with him getting the job probably. lol *shrug* whatever. No idea why I am telling you guys probably cause I ain't got no one else to tell. lol

Cool let us know if he tells any cool stories or interesting stories about TNA, WCW etc. Not asking you to drill him off course but just if it happens.

Will do Hyde! Already asked him what was his sickest bump and who was a @ss and who was cool. lol

(the answer was he jumped on the back of Jarrett, then Jarrett threw him off into the hands of Kronik and Adam Bomb & Crush sent him through a table. And he said actually he is cool with the X-WCWers like Nash and the younger dudes in the X division with Shelley being singled outas Pr***s :) )

Bait - Yeah I live in Ybor and we work at the parking lotted Target near the airport on Dale Mabry.

Will do Hyde! Already asked him what was his sickest bump and who was a @ss and who was cool. lol

(the answer was he jumped on the back of Jarrett, then Jarrett threw him off into the hands of Kronik and Adam Bomb & Crush sent him through a table. And he said actually he is cool with the X-WCWers like Nash and the younger dudes in the X division with Shelley being singled outas Pr***s :) )

Bait - Yeah I live in Ybor and we work at the parking lotted Target near the airport on Dale Mabry.

lol that's crazy I live off on Columbus and shop at that Target all the time (personally Target is just cleaner than Walmart)

Target is cleaner than Walmart? It depends on which Walmart and Target in the West Coast.

Is Walmart more messy? Generally yes. But dirtier? I wouldn't say so, at least, not here. Here, Targets get more foot traffic because they are closer to places where people can work or bus to the location, while you have to drive to most Walmarts.

Target is cleaner than Walmart? It depends on which Walmart and Target in the West Coast.

Is Walmart more messy? Generally yes. But dirtier? I wouldn't say so, at least, not here. Here, Targets get more foot traffic because they are closer to places where people can work or bus to the location, while you have to drive to most Walmarts.

not in tampa, Walmarts are everywhere. Also I'll buy clothes from Target, but for some odd reason I wont from Walmart. Also Target is still fairly new to people in Florida where Walmart has been here for awhile (I could be wrong about that). I remember the first time I entered a Target I was like 6 and the first time I entered a Walmart I was 2 (parents took a pic of me on the first toy I ever picked out myself)

Don't know where on the west coast you are but in the Bay Area, the Targets are generally cleaner than any Walmart I've been in.

Target has hotter women shopping and working in them than Walmart. I used to skip school and eat inside the Target eatery before they changed them to Pizza Huts' here.

Although I never shop in Target since I don't buy my clothes at department stores and I don't know what else I would go in there for that I couldn't get at Walmart which is closer.

Although I will say for department store clothes Target owns Walmart. Then again I dress sorta "preppy" and I think Target is aimed more to college kids buying clothes to wear as Walmart clothes are aimed at........well never mind :D

Target has hotter women shopping and working in them than Walmart. I used to skip school and eat inside the Target eatery before they changed them to Pizza Huts' here.

Although I never shop in Target since I don't buy my clothes at department stores and I don't know what else I would go in there for that I couldn't get at Walmart which is closer.

Although I will say for department store clothes Target owns Walmart. Then again I dress sorta "preppy" and I think Target is aimed more to college kids buying clothes to wear as Walmart clothes are aimed at........well never mind :D

Preppy? :D You know you just added to my arguement that you are a fru.....nevermind. :p Just STFU!!

So any more scoops like the real reason Daniels got fired? In case the dirstheets got it wrong. Anyways hope he is nice to work with and steer Dixie and co to these boards plz. Instant TNA improvement lolz.

Hyde -Asked him your question! :) He said that he believes the reason was that Daniels was on a guaranteed contract so they had to pay him even if they didn't use him and with the enflux of talent they did it to cut cost. He said though that they are trying to bring him back as a regular pay per appearance employee.

I am getting pretty tight with him (so far the only guy he talks to and feels comfortable with outside job related nonsense) so any back stage TNA questions will be relayed but answers ain't promised.

Dude do not open up the floodgates hehe. And seems the dirt sheets got one right there lol. Ok probably the most current important one. Russo and is he stepping down as head of creative or not? And who are they looking for as a replacement if it is true.

<p>That's cool. In a weird way, I hope the whole "steady job + benefits" thing works out well for him.</p><p> </p><p>

Like the '70s NFL players, ain't much in the way of pension or protection once you leave the arena.</p>

<p>Hyde - Brought up Russo in today's many conversations about the sport and all he said was he heard something about Russo wanting to move and work in Nashville (home office or something similar I am guessing) and cutback on "writing" (if you can call what he does that). I hope Dixie lets him answers phones or something myself. </p><p> </p><p>

Alot of today was him talking about how he got started (age 15 Deep South w/Italian Stallion) and he was talking about a storyline very similar to the New Blood/Millionaires Club but with TNA guys that he was gonna be very involved with (he was gonna be the younger guys personal ref ala NWO Nick Patrick kinda thing) but it got axed.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Wrestling Century" data-cite="Wrestling Century" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28111" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hey, maskedpropaganda, ask him if he wants to join the forums!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> I doubt he will. Most people like that just want to be left alone by the general public.</p>

Tend to agree, MLT. The only time I've seen someone notable like that mix with the general public online was back in the Usenet days when Mark Evanier would share his insight on one of the big cartoon groups. I so wish he'd gotten the chance to create the Stinkor episode of Masters of the Universe he discussed there. The exchange between Skeletor and Evil-Lyn he described alone would have been worth the price of admission.

Archived