How much boost do you get from your own lineups/gameplan

Curious if anyone has tested in any useful way how much of a difference they see implimenting their own personal lineup strategy and gameplan vs letting the CPU decide.

I'm up to where I have almost all blue/blue or green/blue players 6 to 8 players deep but still can't get over the hump..never been past Elite 8.

Mostly I let the CPU determine lineup and gameplan though, modifying only if something looks way out of wack. Injuries and suspension have messed me up on 2 runs but other than that i've got no excuse for except i suck as a coach still.

Curious if anyone has tested in any useful way how much of a difference they see implimenting their own personal lineup strategy and gameplan vs letting the CPU decide.

I'm up to where I have almost all blue/blue or green/blue players 6 to 8 players deep but still can't get over the hump..never been past Elite 8.

Mostly I let the CPU determine lineup and gameplan though, modifying only if something looks way out of wack. Injuries and suspension have messed me up on 2 runs but other than that i've got no excuse for except i suck as a coach still.

It really makes all the difference in the world. The computer’s lineups are ok, but I normally like to make the gameplan my own.

Don’t be ruled by the color codes, I find the color scale is kind of an overall rating, while building a successful team has to do balance.

Gameplan should be contingent on personnel, if you have a group of fast, three point shooting, offensive minded guys, you would want to go with a low motion, outside shooting, fast paced plan…there are really countless options of gameplans, and the best way to create them should be based on your team’s strengths.

Archived