WWA Pay per views on DVD?

Jaysin

I've heard these events were bad, but I'm a fan of quite a few of the workers and would like to give the promotion a shot. Does anyone know if DVD's exist?

I'm referring to these events

Ill seen The Inception and The Eruption PPVs but havernt seen any at all on DVD

the events werent that bad but there was ALOT of crap though like disco inferno fueding and getting beat up by the Bananas in Pyjamas (A australian show for little kids) and Nathan Jones really didnt seem THAT bad back then. first time I saw Road Dogg post WWF/E and he didnt impress me

Devon Storm and Sabu had a really long and boring hardcore match. the crusierweights saved the show though.

it was like a paying holiday for alot of the big stars they really didnt work to hard or take it that seriously. even Jerry Lawler didnt really seem that into it

WWA was an intresting promotion. They were almost like the tna. Alot of cast off's and they could have been big. They had sting....sabu......steiner...jerrert i believe. I am not sure about jerret though. I remember they spend a ton of set deisgn though lol. One show the people came out of a giant valcano.

lol I just remembered there was one match between Sting and Lex Luger for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. Well anyways during the match the music guy backstage screwed up and hit Lugers music Prematurely causing everyone in the audience and people watching on Pay Per View to know who the winner was. Granted WWE has done it in the past on accident but never during their "Biggest Match" on the card.

lol I just remembered there was one match between Sting and Lex Luger for the WWA World Heavyweight Championship. Well anyways during the match the music guy backstage screwed up and hit Lugers music Prematurely causing everyone in the audience and people watching on Pay Per View to know who the winner was. Granted WWE has done it in the past on accident but never during their "Biggest Match" on the card.

lol i toally forgot about that. It is a classic example of the company. I admit they could have been so good.

They could have because quite frankly at the time I was looking for an alternative to WWE in anything so sadly no matter how bad the product was I still liked it because I was in an Anti WWE mode back then. However that has changed now because the only alternative to WWE is TNA and while they have their good points they keep doing stupid things that make me not like them even though I want to. WWE is still probably my favorite product right now even though they are not by any means perfect.

Archived