Masks are important in Mexico!

Genadi

It was awesome. And Black Warrior's just like "yeah, that wasn't wise, let's get you back to the ring". Then the fan runs to the apron and sort of waggles his fist in LA Park's general direction (possibly the best bit of all) and Warrior's all "wtf? Sit the **** down dude".

The best bit about LA Park is the chaos that follows him.

It was awesome. And Black Warrior's just like "yeah, that wasn't wise, let's get you back to the ring". Then the fan runs to the apron and sort of waggles his fist in LA Park's general direction (possibly the best bit of all) and Warrior's all "wtf? Sit the **** down dude".

LOL! I was thinking same thing on the replay.... Dude threw some weak slaps.

That was La Parka and not the original La Parka, L.A. Park, right?

Think it was actually the WCW La Parka now LA Park, at least that is how 411 mania and pwi reported it. BTW beat you to the posting but it was in reference on another thread hehe.;)

When I clicked on the link I expected the person trying to take his mask off to be a foreigner... Apparently that guy was drunk or he wasn't raised right. The only time a mask comes off is mask vs. whatever matches or when the worker wearing it chooses to take it off. Weird.

If that's La Parka from WCW he's really let himself go. He's gone the Elvis route it seems. He's now Fat La Parka. That was funny seeing him potato a stupid fan. You know a lot of wrestlers wish they could do that.

LA ParK (the one in the video) is the original La Parka that US fans will know from WCW. When he left AAA for WCW in '96 AAA created a new La Parka (La Parka, Jr. or La Parka AAA). All was well, until La Parka returned to Mexico with CMLL, when the **** hit the fan and AAA got a court order stating that La Parka couldn't call himself that anymore.

So he changed his name to L.A. ParK (the L.A. stands for 'the original' in Spanish but I can't remember what the a literally translates to, and the capital K is supposed to be pronounced "ka" according to ParK ¬_¬).

To make things more complicated, there's now also El Hijo Del L.A ParK, who is legitimitely ParK's son.

At TripleMania last Sunday they had a Name vs. Name match, which had the absolute most farcial, bull**** ending I've ever seen, even for AAA. Fingerpoke has nothing on this. L.A ParK wins, but the athletic commission rules that due to the Perros de Mal run-ins and general cluster**** ending, the match is ruled a No Contest. That's the 'official' line. Although AAA claim ParK won and is now La Parka again, and ParK himself has basically spent the last week doing interviews and press conferences saying that the stipulation doesn't count, but he did win.

... if you can make sense of that, you're a better man than I.

Archived