Hi All,

I am just wondering what the repercussions would be of having a small roster? In my WWE game, I have cancelled the draft split and I am therefore making massive cuts in the roster. I was hoping to only have around 5 M.E's at the very most to make it a bit more realistic but I am being told the ideal roster is as follows:

8 Main Eventers

8 Upper Midcarders

13 Midcarders

6 Lower Midcarders

4 Openers

2 Enhancement

As with M.E's I was hoping to have only around 5 Upper Mid's, the undercard isn't too bad once I include a tag division in there.

Like I say though I think there are too many in the M.E's and Upper Mids, do you think it is too many or about right? Again, I would like to know what would happen if I reduced this down.

Cheers

Fox

There are no in-game penalties pertaining to the distribution of workers across the card as long as you meet the minimum roster size overall.

Personally, I would say that five workers designated as MEs with the other 11 currently in the uppercard designated as UMs would make sense. You may have some bruised egos to deal with if you're demoting people though...

If you have too many workers, you could run a brand spl... Oh, wait... ;)

Main Event and UMC talent expect to be used around the same amount (1 in 2 and 1 in 3 shows, I believe). For strong ratings in WWE, you probably want to have most of them on every show anyway, so don't worry too much about their designation. If you really want them to drop, have them take part in poorly-received matches (multi-man matches where all but your chosen victim is an opener/ET) or lose to guys lower down the card. A main eventer losing to an ET will, I believe, lose a lot more overness than the ET will gain.

Also women workers in a division also count towards the minimum amount although they off course will not show up in the ideal roster overview. Always keep the minimum total number or you will lose prestige, pop etc.

That is assuming you have small roster penalties turned on. You could always turn said penalty off in the user preferences and have whatever size of roster you feel you need. That's my personal preference.

Archived