Favourite Dynasty Characters

A variation on the widely-known favourite characters list, what is the forums top 5 dynasty characters?

Mine are:

1 = Moneypox and followers Jack "Wrath of God" Giedroyc

2 = J Silver's Darryl Devine. You know the arrogant, i know all badass we all love to hate.

3 = BigPapa42's Marc DuBois. Towards the end he was the unofficial leader of the Generation of Tomorrow. I think that was what it was called.

4 = James Casey's Kid Arachnid. Need I say more?

5 = Any interpretation of Jim "Feel The" FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE.

A variation on the widely-known favourite characters list, what is the forums top 5 dynasty characters?

Mine are:

1 = Moneypox and followers Jack "Wrath of God" Giedroyc

2 = J Silver's Darryl Devine. You know the arrogant, i know all badass we all love to hate.

3 = BigPapa42's Marc DuBois. Towards the end he was the unofficial leader of the Generation of Tomorrow. I think that was what it was called.

4 = James Casey's Kid Arachnid. Need I say more?

5 = Any interpretation of Jim "Feel The" FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE.

Not sure but should this be in the dynasty section but i like the idea of this thread

Monkeypox's Eddie Peak, Eric Tyler and Jack Giedroyc. Made all of those characters for me. Among others.

BigPapa's Sammy Bach is fast becoming one of my favourites, as well as his Troy Tornado.

James Casey's Mean Jean Cattley. Made a character who doesn't particularly stand out the official "Man" of the company. No matter who came and went, who put on better matches, Mean Jean was always there.

There are many others, but those stand out at the moment. With that in mind, I'd like to thank everyone who's given us so much entertainment from their writing and created these awesome characters.

Most of my favourites have already been mentioned, but Self's Steve DeColt and Edd Stone are up there amongst them. :D

Seconded

Where is the Monkeypox's diary with these characters? I wasn't here when it was around I assume it's TEW 2007?

Seconded

Where is the Monkeypox's diary with these characters? I wasn't here when it was around I assume it's TEW 2007?

Yeah, a few pages back The Curator had the Hall of Records, go there and click Mark Cuban does DaVE for thee funniest read on these boards apart from J Silver.

I have to admit that it was James Casey's MAW game that made me buy the game and play it. All the work he did to set up Jay/Rip Chord, Kid Arachnid and every was so awesome that i had to get the game and try it out myself.

I ran with MAW ofcourse and made Mean Jean my top star. Face to heel to Face again. Was a fun ride. Great game and the Dynasties kept me playing and having fun.

Monkeypox's characters definitely stand out as some of the favorites, but others that have made an impression on me were the P.I.N.K stable from Tigerkinney's '07 BHOTWG diary and the ice cold Merle o'Curle from Marcel Fromage's ROF diary.

Basically the '07 diaries , when the connected c-verse idea was at its peak, created a large number of wrestlers that are still identified with those characters today. But without doubt, Monkeypox was the king as he gave depth and personality to literally half of the DAVE roster that still lingers in the readers minds today. Great White Shark Eddie Peak , Jack 'Wrath of God' Giedroyc, Acid and the Cult of the Gray Dragon stable, anti-hero Eric Tyler and Old Man Vin Tanner are just some of the memorable creations from his all too brief work.

I'm just a silly fanboy, but Dragonmack's use of Ota - sorry, "Ota, Warrior of Darkness" - has always been a favourite of mine. From his silent promos (handing a letter to the announcer), to his use of "ninja tactics" (cheating), it demonstrates just how much life you can bring out of someone, with something so simple.

Granted, I've never read MonkeyPox, JSilver, Casey, or TigerKinney, so....

Monkeypox's characters definitely stand out as some of the favorites, but others that have made an impression on me were the P.I.N.K stable from Tigerkinney's '07 BHOTWG diary and the ice cold Merle o'Curle from Marcel Fromage's ROF diary.

Basically the '07 diaries , when the connected c-verse idea was at its peak, created a large number of wrestlers that are still identified with those characters today. But without doubt, Monkeypox was the king as he gave depth and personality to literally half of the DAVE roster that still lingers in the readers minds today. Great White Shark Eddie Peak , Jack 'Wrath of God' Giedroyc, Acid and the Cult of the Gray Dragon stable, anti-hero Eric Tyler and Old Man Vin Tanner are just some of the memorable creations from his all too brief work.

Old Man Vin Tanner was a great character. I'm still surprised he gained any aerial skill.

And everyone is forgetting one of the best characters.

Jungle Jack under the guidance of McShamrock.

Eisen-Verse's writing for Jacob Jett right now is simply astounding and made me found new love for the character after I became bored of using him.

Big Papa's Sammy Bach is a pretty brilliant character as well, could really imagine him in the real world.

Self's Edd Stone and Steve DeColt have also been mentioned but hell yes I would love to know those two guys in real life, they just seem like total awesome dudes.

Finally and yes I love this but anyone that really captures the true essence of....THEEEEE FORCCCEEEEEEE!!!!

Here are three off the top of my head and they are not in any order:

1. Anger from angeldelayette's late 2008 USPW diary. He actually managed to make Anger one of the stars of a diary! I ended up caring what happened to Anger, and that is the hallmark of a great character.

2. John Greed from Eisen-Verse's PSW, 4C, and DOA diaries. Eisen managed to take a good SWF developmental wrestler and turn him into the drug addicted wrestling nomad. The struggle that Greed has gone through over the course of three diaries is what makes him great.

3. Rich Money from BigPapa's SWF diary. What can be said about Rich Money? He was Money!

Archived