Of the guys that haven't debuted yet, there's about four to look forward to...Marcel LeFleur (2015) is basically the next Duane Stone. Sonny Wildside (2013) is the next Edd Stone. Princeton Pryce (14) and Solomon Gold (2017) have good enough all around games to become stars. The rest are pretty meh, as far as I remember.

<p>Use those relationships later on when you either have 7 mill in the bank (and still at cult level) or you hit national. I've been able to sign a good deal of midcard+ talent with that formula. Look for girlfriends, strong friendships, protoge's etc to get talent on written deals. 7 mill + 100% backstage (not too hard with NOTBPW) + strong relationship = written deal most of the time. </p><p> </p><p>

Honestly, it's not worth your time to chase anyone from SWF or TCW unless their contract expires when you are cult. If their deal expires, then get them on PPA (I got Tornado and Frehley this way). Use them as long as you can to put over your written talent. Don't make them the backbone of the promotion.</p><p> </p><p>

Other grads to look at include Donte Dunn and Chris Flynn. Neither are studs yet, but both have potential.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="gino_montero" data-cite="gino_montero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28177" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So I have to wait 3 years to get a decent grad? That stinks.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Oh, plenty of them are decent...it's the House of Stone. Those are just the guys that have legitimate Main Event potential.</p>

Archived