<p>There's no set age that anyone retires. Well, except for people leaving the business at 65, and dying at 100.</p><p> </p><p>

For women, though, the base age that is thrown into the big, complicated formula is lower. Expect to see females retiring in their 30s, as opposed to their 40s, like most guys.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Greg McNeish" data-cite="Greg McNeish" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28185" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For women, though, the base age that is thrown into the big, complicated formula is lower. Expect to see females retiring in their 30s, as opposed to their 40s, like most guys.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Sometimes the 20s as well. I've had workers retire as young as 25 or 28. Not sure how often that occurs with men (assuming 100% physical condition, long term written contract, etc). Basically, it seems women have a chance to consider retirement starting at 25 (at infinitesimal odds) with the chance ramping up with age and physical deterioration. I base that on the fact that I've seen 16 women retire at 25 (a total of 83 in the 25-30 age bracket) but never before that. Given the number of games I play (all focused on women, so I am watching actively), that's a pretty good sample size, I think.</p>

Archived