GDS Approval Thread

I realise the thread title might be misleading but it seems that posts made in the Mafia forum aren't counting towards the total needed to post without approval. So any new users looking to get approval should make a few posts (3 should be enough) that can be approved quickly. Hopefully that'll clear the way to getting the new mafia players through quickly since that seems to have become a problem lately. :)

Actually the better way to do it is to simply PM me asking me to remove the restriction.

Didn't know that was possible. Oddly your own post didn't make it past approval, I just approved it so that it would show up here and it definitely wasn't showing up before. Weird. :)

it's actually just as easy for me to manually change their user group to Registered Users from "New Registered Users" than it is to change the post count.

My post required approval because I hit the quick reply button from an unapproved post.

Also Derek thanks for your help with the approvals.

I also do try and sweep through when I have time and if I see someone posting consistently in the Mafia forum manually approve them. But when time is tight, I just go through the posts without regards to seeing if there are multiple in that forum.

PM'ing me is probably the quickest way to get approved (still might be a bit, but usually happens in less than a day (normally quicker, but I figured I'd put more of a worst case)).

Archived