Can't decide.. has anybody else done this?

So I've started an game as SWF... only to get a great idea for TCW, so I started with them, and then I got another great idea for USPW and I started with them.... So I thought "why don't I play a multiplayer game using with all three" So I am.... Does that make me an awful person?

No, just insane. :p

I've seen plenty of "Tuesday Night War" games, where people play both SWF & TCW. I remember a dynasty that had four promotions in it, run by one guy (can't remember who).

I myself have dabbled in these, but found it a lot more intriguing to create a scenario where Tommy Cornell sold to Eisen, and running an invasion angle in SWF, with TCW's full roster at my disposal. Now THAT'S God-modding.

I've seen plenty of "Tuesday Night War" games, where people play both SWF & TCW. I remember a dynasty that had four promotions in it, run by one guy (can't remember who).

I myself have dabbled in these, but found it a lot more intriguing to create a scenario where Tommy Cornell sold to Eisen, and running an invasion angle in SWF, with TCW's full roster at my disposal. Now THAT'S God-modding.

I've thought about doing that. I just like the whole SWF vs TCW vs USPW dynamic. I'm hoping to get into some good bidding wars over talent and see where it goes from there

The coolest thing I've found with booking multiple companies, is that it forces you to break some of your habits. A lot of people have certain indy talent that they sign up everywhere they go, so that all of their rosters end up looking similar. With more than one company to put those workers in, you're forced to dig deeper on your starting roster, as well as look for some previously-hidden gold nuggets on the indy scene.

If ever you're stuck in a rut like that, playing a Big 2 or Big 3 game is a great way to break the habit. Of course, heading overseas is also a good way to do that.

I used to do it all of the time with TEW07 and 08. However, I have yet to do it with 10. I would normally run CZCW (for a small promotion feel), USPW (for a sort of larger promotion feel) and SWF and TCW so that I could sign whomever I wanted. Sometimes I would try to pick a company from four different regions in the 08 game I played as SWF, NOTBPW, the new Australian promotion (I am drawing a blank on the name) and ROF all on one multiplayer game. It lasted about a grand total of two months game time before I grew tired of playing as ROF.

I should actually try it again, now that there are a lot of cool companies outside of North America.

I did that. It failed hard. Took too much time.

Too be honest its fun if your not doing a dynasty. Impossible as a dynasty.

Archived