Parent Company/ Losing owner status

I have a few questions. any help is much appreciated.

How high do you have to be to get a company to agree to be your child company? I've tried as a national to a local and had it denied.

Second, how do you lose owner status of your own company? I tried to go bankrupt...at the end of the month, with -$18000 I'm still the owner and my promotion is still active.

How high do you have to be to get a company to agree to be your child company? I've tried as a national to a local and had it denied.

It's not based on absolute size, it's done on relative size to the potential child, financial position, and the personality of the owner you're dealing with.

Second, how do you lose owner status of your own company? I tried to go bankrupt...at the end of the month, with -$18000 I'm still the owner and my promotion is still active.

The only way to lose ownership is through bankruptcy. You're not going to go bankrupt with only $18,000 of debt though, not unless you're a tiny local promotion, nor would you become bankrupt after just one month of debts - you need sustained and large debts before the banks will act, just like reality.

For getting child company I wait till I hit cult and then spend a week asking every promotion at Regional or less in your areaa for a deal every single day. If no-one bites I leave it a month and try again. And keep going like that until someone says yes.

I've always got results this way eventually, sometimes I've had 2 promotions say yes on the same day. I have found that hardcore promotions tend to sign easier with you if your product is sports entertainment, but that could easily be coincidence lol

Hope that helps ;)

Archived