I broke the moneyflow.

My first game was going towards this but I got bored around $350 mil somewhere. There are other goals that can make the game much more enjoyable, such as trying to make every company profitable rather than just your own or running a "regional" show trying to build up stars for the big companies to fight over.

Why would you be focusing on the money? This isn't a finance game, I'm interested in the rankings, the fights, the results and whatnot. I don't care about how much finance I have, all that does is stop me playing my game. If I'm in the negatives, I just put myself back to profit then say I'll pay it back when I'm at international. That's not a game limiter to me.

Why would you be focusing on the money? This isn't a finance game, I'm interested in the rankings, the fights, the results and whatnot. I don't care about how much finance I have, all that does is stop me playing my game. If I'm in the negatives, I just put myself back to profit then say I'll pay it back when I'm at international. That's not a game limiter to me.

Couldn't agree more with these sentiments.

Ok, I never get more than a M a month in Merc... how the hell does that work? With that said, I agree with xspudx

Neither do I, i was getting loads in merch sales, then suddenly i started getting about 700k - 900k a month, but i still manage (just) to make a profit even on months i dont run a show.

Neither do I, i was getting loads in merch sales, then suddenly i started getting about 700k - 900k a month, but i still manage (just) to make a profit even on months i dont run a show.

Might have been "fixed" in the May 1st patch.

I know, but the reason I dont like it is because I can now hire any fighter when his contract expires, the finances might be a minigame but it influences the way you play the game.

Also, I started out as a regional promotion i added in with the edit database function.

I know, but the reason I dont like it is because I can now hire any fighter when his contract expires, the finances might be a minigame but it influences the way you play the game.

Also, I started out as a regional promotion i added in with the edit database function.

Just don't hire everyone. Or limit your PPV deals to just one or two regions and don't get any massive PPV companies that will provide you with millions.

• 4 months later...

Archived