A Question About Diaries?

I'm not exactly sure where to post this so forgive me if this is the wrong place. I was wondering what exactly is the proper etiquette when it comes to diaries? Do they have to follow a current game you are playing or can they simply be a story you wish to tell using the information provided within are certain mod (i.e. rosters, shows, time frame).

For example, would it be improper to write a diary based on the current day events within the real world without it following an actual game save, but simply a version of what may happen? I'm actually quite anxious to begin writing, so if any can answer me i would be much obliged.

I appreciate your quick response. I guess in the end the ideas, to me, are the most important. They'll either read it or they won't. I suppose it's all a matter of keeping people interested. No it's all a matter of finding a style I'm comfortable with yet will let me convey my ideas in a readable and enjoyable format...

The following is true for everything you do in life:

Always do things with genuine passion. It shines through, in a way that everyone can appreciate. If you do something with passion, then even those that dislike it, will respect you for doing it.

If you feel passion for your writing, and for the story you want to tell, then everything else will come in due time.

Cheers!

Technically, the dynasty forums are only for dynasties bzsed on the relevant GDS games. There's a Special Dynasty Forum at the bottom of the board for everything not based on the games.

However, I'm sure nobody would mind/notice too much if a wrestling dynasty that wasn't based on TEW was posted in the TEW dynasty forum... We're not as anal about stuff like that as certain other web forums.

Archived