What are good ways, angles, etc... to debut a worker so he has great momentum from the start? I just signed a new main eventer who I want to put in a storyline/feud for the world title ASAP.

It depends on what their skills are. Do they have a lot of menace? Lots of entertainment skills? Just microphone skills? Put emphasis on their positives (whatever skill is their best) and base the angles you run around that. If the guy you're talking about has a ton of menace I'd debut him by destroying your World Champion in the opening segment of your show. That's a pretty bold statement. If they have good entertainment or microphone skills? Have them cut a promo on somebody.

And if this is a person who doesn't have very good entertainment / mic skills then you'd be better off putting him with a manager who does. If you went that route you could have the manager announce/debut them. Lots of different directions you can take but it depends on the workers skill set.

It depends on what their skills are. Do they have a lot of menace? Lots of entertainment skills? Just microphone skills? Put emphasis on their positives (whatever skill is their best) and base the angles you run around that. If the guy you're talking about has a ton of menace I'd debut him by destroying your World Champion in the opening segment of your show. That's a pretty bold statement. If they have good entertainment or microphone skills? Have them cut a promo on somebody.

And if this is a person who doesn't have very good entertainment / mic skills then you'd be better off putting him with a manager who does. If you went that route you could have the manager announce/debut them. Lots of different directions you can take but it depends on the workers skill set.

This. Debut them to their strengths. If they're a fantastic wrestler, make his very first segment a match against another over, talented worker (maybe have them shockingly show up as a replacement for a match/answer open challenge, but not actually have that part set as an angle?) If they're good on the microphone, make sure they show up and talk on the microphone. Really menacing? Have them as a new monster client for a manager, or hired gun for a top heel. Heck, just have them show up and wreck the place. If they're really over, just have them appear!

Simple as that.

Archived