What Is Your Longest Game?

Just wondering what some of your longest WMMA2 games were? What are some of your outstanding moments in said game? Me personally, I have reached 2016 with GAMMA in my current diary game so I can't divulge too much information but it is safe to say that I am still really loving it.

My technically longest game is the one I'm running currently, UFC in Dawn of MMA (1994-2004) but as far as time spent it's probably my 2007 game with GAMMA that I've totally lost interest in.

Highlights in my UFC game include:

• Royce Gracie winning my first non-GP title (Superfight title) and holding it for three years.
  • Teila Tuli being my first super heavyweight champion
  • Mark Coleman being my first heavyweight champion. He later unified all three (heavyweight, super heavyweight, Superfight) belts to become the first undisputed UFC heavyweight champion.
  • Oleg Taktarov having over 50 fights in the UFC since '94, only holding the super heavyweight title in '96. I'm never letting him go!
  • A regen called Dean Stardust holding the welter, middle and light heavyweight straps in separate reigns over a two year period. He was my go-to guy for a solid main eventer so he bounced around in weight a lot.
  • Big Nog going holding the title for four years running. He's about to fight Fedor though...
  • Nate Marquardt TKOing Henderson for the middleweight belt only a month ago.

Due to the way Dawn of MMA plays in the beginning and my booking style being unnecessarily convoluted there was a bunch of titles being thrown around, unified, retired and so on so there's really too much for me to write down.

2005. I usually get bored by that time and start all over, I find it to get very boring once you're at High Level International. I have like 10 GAMMA games and 10 ALPHA games which most are all around or close to that mark. I might play passed that mark one day if I ever get a game world where I'm satisfied with it.

2005. I usually get bored by that time and start all over, I find it to get very boring once you're at High Level International. I have like 10 GAMMA games and 10 ALPHA games which most are all around or close to that mark. I might play passed that mark one day if I ever get a game world where I'm satisfied with it.

I don't get bored of the game worlds purely because I love looking back and going, "Oh yeah I remember that guy winning the title." I just lke the history as much as the present. It also helps when I am doing my GAMMA diary where in the game itself I am in 2016. So when I write up the old shows for the diary it is like reliving it again and makes it feel that much more real.

Sure I get behind certain fighters and get disappointed when they lose but at the end of the day that is the nature of the beast. This ramble was brought to you by London inc. All Rights Reserved.

16 years (October 2009) so far with UFC using DoMMA mod.

Fedor is 25-0, Thiago Alves is 21-1 at WW and Matt Hughes has never lost in 23 in game fights (31-1 overall) and defended the WW belt 12 times and the MW 8 times.

My other champions are Diego Sanchez at LW and Tito (3rd reign) at LHW.

Archived