Remote Assistance Easter Eggs?

With the brouhaha that is the "A small gift" thread in TEW 2010, I saw that WMMA2 also has a remote assistance box.

I was wondering, has anyone found anything out about that?

Also, could it be that the Great and Powerful Ry may have something to add to the conversation?

With the brouhaha that is the "A small gift" thread in TEW 2010, I saw that WMMA2 also has a remote assistance box.

I was wondering, has anyone found anything out about that?

Also, could it be that the Great and Powerful Ry may have something to add to the conversation?

I am curious and interested in this as well. Not much has been done with the feature before TEW 2010 though so the new TEW may have been the first all out cheats mode. Hopefully I am wrong though :p

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28284" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There aren't; Remote Assistance debuted in WMMA2 but it was purely for technical support, the related Easter eggs debuted with TEW2010.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Okay, thank you.</p>

Archived