Small and Regional Size Jumps

Just curious cause I haven't gotten either the Increased A Promotion To Small Size and Increased A Promotion to Regional Size. Has anyone made these jumps in size and if so which promotion did you use and about how long did it take you. I am five years into a game with ACPW trying to jump to Small Size but haven't been able to make it yet has anyone else done this with ACPW seeing as its the only promotion to start at Local Size in the game?

DIW (Australia) starts at Local too. I've never played as them but the AI always seems to get them to Small in the first few months. I got NYCW to Regional in about nine months, I think.

Oh ok I wasn't aware that DIW was local as well because I have never played as them. I have always wanted to do a game with NYCW but just haven't gotten around to it. I usually like to limit myself on how many games I have going on at a time but if one of mine ends soon I might give NYCW a try.

I have done it a couple of times with NYCW. (I am really bad about re-starting games.) You can easily do it within the first year. Both times it took me 8 or 9 months.

Now, I will admit I have trouble once I get to regional. I do fine financially, but I have struggled to get to cult. Lack of momentum, and my inability to really build it, hurts me. And then a regional promotion war slows me down since I always seem to finish last each month.

Did them both with HIW.

Seemed that a product that allows performance to shine can just breeze through these stages with some patience.

Take averagely talentd guys, get fans who like watching said guys, stir with a boatload of intensity and danger. Enjoy.

ACPW is my favorite promotion.

Or, more accurately, I like about 1/3 of their roster, and have a working agreement with them so that they don't try to pull Mario da Silva or Dermott Ayres after all the work I put into them. But the AI doesn't seem to be doing a lot with ACPW either, so it's not that you're just bad, dude.

Archived