Wally Bryant vs. Tomoji Takaoka

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jesterx7769" data-cite="jesterx7769" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28329" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>In an attempt to livin up the WMMA forum I decided to post my favorite fight ever I just had between the two fat newcomers, great stuff.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You using weidt's mod? If so keep an eye out for Zbigniew Borkowski. He looks lke such a roid monster.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LoNdOn" data-cite="LoNdOn" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="28329" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You using weidt's mod? If so keep an eye out for Zbigniew Borkowski. He looks lke such a roid monster.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yeah I imported all of them into the regular database since it weeds out the already CVerse guys but adds all the new guys.</p><p> </p><p> BTW Bryant lost via second round TKO from mount...they were also both tired right at the beginning of the second round. it just humors me to think about two fat 265'ers going at it, reminds me of when my friend tried MMA (hes about 5'8 250 lbs, not exactly an athlete obviously)</p><p> </p><p> edit: Who else is good or has a cool avatar from that mod? I've only skimmed through so I don't the "diamonds in the rough"</p>

Archived