Eminem's New CD Recovery

thepeopleschamp

This is the best stuff Em's done since the Eminem Show IMO heres some of my favrite song from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VlJnbrBb-c&annotation_id=annotation_22205&feature=iv Take the time to listen to this song its the best on the CD IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtARs6WJFEY&annotation_id=annotation_693330&feature=iv Odd Combo but good song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79dhTUHDWFs&annotation_id=annotation_482294&feature=iv Sick Song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZWm52CLYh4 Em and Wanye Going off on it

I prefer the Em/Rihanna song to the Pink one personally. But overall I agree that this is a return to form for Eminem.

I love how he admitted he was jealous of West and Wayne. Just shows how much he has grown up since his last album. I hope he can stay clean and continue the great work.

It is for those who don't look in-depth at what hip-hop really is.

The album's on form, favorite tracks are So Bad, You're Never Over and the four collabos(Rih, Weezy, Pink & Kobe). Thoroughly entertained, it shows when rappers can really sit down and put their minds to work when they can. There has to be something to drive them, usually if one's life is going great and they're selling millions.. not much is gonna spawn from that. My favorite work of him though is the Despicable freestyle which was released beforehand as hype for the album.

It is for those who don't look in-depth at what hip-hop really is.

The album's on form, favorite tracks are So Bad, You're Never Over and the four collabos(Rih, Weezy, Pink & Kobe). Thoroughly entertained, it shows when rappers can really sit down and put their minds to work when they can. There has to be something to drive them, usually if one's life is going great and they're selling millions.. not much is gonna spawn from that. My favorite work of him though is the Despicable freestyle which was released beforehand as hype for the album.

Dude...don't! Just don't. I'll never agree with you. Don't try to teach me what it is. I know what it is,i hate what it is. I'm just calling things as they are. For me it's disgusting,for you it rocks. Let's leave it like that. Nothing personal,not trying to offend you.

I'm not too into Eminem, I just plain don't like Kanye West, and Lil' Wayne doesn't do anything for me.

I don't think Eminem is a terrible rapper or anything, but his serious lyrics are a little too angsty and his fun lyrics are a little too ICP. On this album he has Hannah Montana pop princesses singing the hooks. He went the pop route, and that ain't earning him any points in my book.

Don't let mainstream hip hop ruin rap for you. There are plenty of great underground artists that you might be able to get into if Eminem isn't your thing, like Blu and Exile, Cannibal Ox, Brother Ali, Aesop Rock, Cypress Hill, or MF DOOM/DANGERDOOM.

Dude...don't! Just don't. I'll never agree with you. Don't try to teach me what it is. I know what it is,i hate what it is. I'm just calling things as they are. For me it's disgusting,for you it rocks. Let's leave it like that. Nothing personal,not trying to offend you.

Take a chill pill...

On topic, CD's great, really enjoying it so far.

Take a chill pill...

On topic, CD's great, really enjoying it so far.

A pill? Don't know why. I was cool,calm and civilized. You want better then that? I don't know why most humans think sincerity is anger. Like i care. I'm cold,honest and i wasn't even near angry. Again, think wahtever you want. Like i care.:D

Its probably Ems best since the 8-Mile era. I didn't much care for relapse but this one shows maturity, shows real emotion and downright bitterness at life and how hip hop has treated him. I could've sworn 25 to Life was about a woman who scorned him until the very last verse. Just shows that he could NOT be "Slim Shady" for a whole record and still do great. Well done Marshal.

Yeah, you don't. :cool:

I'm not too into Eminem, I just plain don't like Kanye West, and Lil' Wayne doesn't do anything for me.

I don't think Eminem is a terrible rapper or anything, but his serious lyrics are a little too angsty and his fun lyrics are a little too ICP. On this album he has Hannah Montana pop princesses singing the hooks. He went the pop route, and that ain't earning him any points in my book.

Don't let mainstream hip hop ruin rap for you. There are plenty of great underground artists that you might be able to get into if Eminem isn't your thing, like Blu and Exile, Cannibal Ox, Brother Ali, Aesop Rock, Cypress Hill, or MF DOOM/DANGERDOOM.

The pop route? Well, it's not a bad a case as many of them other rappers out there. I'm not even talking about auto-tune or anything, but those big time rappers who used to dish out gritty beats and these days mold into the pop-ish realm of hip-hop - there's much worse cases than Eminem IMO. As for the collabos, well heck it's inevitable to an extent, I'm sure every rapper at some point will recruit Rihanna for a collabo. That said I could do without the Pink collaboration. But I don't hate the song either way, so I don't mind majorly.

Nod on the last bit. I love Brother Ali and Cypress Hill. I also fancy a bit of MF. Don't even need to go that deep, listen to guys like Lupe, B.o.B, Common and Mos Def to give you a side of hip-hop that can be much preferred if you dislike the mainstream side of it.

Nod on the last bit. I love Brother Ali and Cypress Hill. I also fancy a bit of MF. Don't even need to go that deep, listen to guys like Lupe, B.o.B, Common and Mos Def to give you a side of hip-hop that can be much preferred if you dislike the mainstream side of it.

I'd like to add Lil Boosie to the list of decent rappers that are not "Mainstream Hip-Hop" :)

Boosie's gonna get locked up for life possibly

From what I heard and read, he got 2 years. Hes getting out in December if he gets all of his "good time".

Again this is just what I've heard threw interviews and all that.

Edit: I found it easily enough. Man.. my day was going so good...

From what I heard and read, he got 2 years. Hes getting out in December if he gets all of his "good time".

Again this is just what I've heard threw interviews and all that.

Edit: Wtf the death penalty! I would love a link to your source.

It was a billboard article from last week; the DA said that.

I haven't really kept up with what has gone down with the trial because I don't like Boosie's music anyway.

Archived