ASW:Rising Up ... Extreme Never Looked Better !!!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2b4ejYCe5mE/Scmvnm-mBYI/AAAAAAAAGpw/asZhbEtROXE/s400/All-Star+Wrestling+Network+Logo.jpg

As we tend to fall from grace our minds tend to linger on thoughts of a new professional wrestling society. Well my friend the likes have been created by Zack Falise a young brash mind in wrestling. As he starts ASW ... All Star Wrestling he looks to break big into other levels of success. Even though this is just for fun what if this company rises up to regional or even national status on his rise to the top he has secured the best wrestlers he could in his neighborhood in Charleston,South Carolina. The insane action,storylines and events that follow are all in the history books and for you to take part in it is like a breathe of fresh air and drinking ice cold lemonade. Do you understand what lies in front of these men in a quest for success it is filled with blood,sweat and tears. It's filled with a passion to be great it's here that you shall witness the rise of ASW and you'll see a New Alternative wrestling product take this great nation by storm. I only have one question to ask you are you ready for some wrestling?

Staff:

Big Poppa Falise & Greg Durst:Commentators

J. Matthews:Backstage Interveiwer

Holly Weston:Ring Announcer

Roster:

Main Event

Sam O'Riley-Face

Zack Falise-Tweener

Killer Carnage-Face

Alex Stone-Face

Otis Stampede-Face

Mikey Stephens-Face

Johnny Maivia-Face

Triple X-Heel

David Crow-Heel

William Trainer-Heel

Cathal-Heel

Tobias Erving-Heel

Brent Steel-Heel

Eric Jericho-Heel

Upper Mid Card

Kid Justice-Face

Sumo Greg-Face

CJ Styles-Face

White Cloud-Face

3 Dogg-Face

Bandit-Heel

Tornado-Heel

The Fonz-Heel

Scott Warren-heel

Hellbeast-heel

Mid Card

Rob Owen-face

Kyle Wyatt-face

Big T-face

Iron Bull-face

Bud Collie-face

Cannabis-tweener

Austin Haines-heel

Sha-Shima-heel

Mad Bomber-heel

Alik Muhammad-heel

Eli Davids-heel

Nigel Earnhart-heel

Lower Mid Card

Chris Tyler-face

Rick Mason-face

DX Kidd-face

Glitter-face

V.I.P-Heel

Eddie Nash-Heel

Green Liger- Heel

Rodger Irons-Heel

Openers

Tahj-Face

JT-Face

Mark Casey-Face

Kalel-Heel

The Maverick-Heel

Paul Taylor-Heel

Divas

Crystal Meth-face

Trinity-face

Sahara-face

Native Girl-face

Kirsten-face

Rogue-heel

Paula Sue-heel

Charlotte-heel

Tori-heel

Krissy Haines-heel

Other Talent

Exodus-Face

Andy Rave-Face

Gary Fisher-Face

Mr. War- Face

Wolf Stein-Heel

Unknown-Heel

Saint Omen-Heel

Ian Mcintyre-Heel

Tag Teams & Stables

B.O.D(Unknown & Cathal)-Heel

Brothers In Arms(3dogg & Sumo Greg)-Face

The Taliban(Alik Muhammad & Mad Bomber)-Heel

The Party Animals (Gary Fisher & Andy Rave)-Face

X-Rated(Scott Warren, Brent Steel,Triple X & Tori)-Heel

Big T & Iron Bull-Face

Organized Genocide(Tornado & Hellbeast)-Heel

Drug Abuze (Cannabis & Crystal Meth)-Face

Championships

ASW World Heavy Weight:Triple X

ASW X Division:Bud Collie

ASW Tag Team:Brothers In Arms

ASW Women's:N/A

ASW Hard Core:Eli Davids

ASW Intercontinental:N/A

Press Conference Featuring Killer Carnage pictured left & Tobias Erving feautured Right this Saturday.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/7559/conferencerooml.jpg

ot: I have since made Erving's pic base Monty Brown

Bred To Win Dying To Lose:Inauguration December 23rd

http://i47.tinypic.com/9ixohc.png

The sounds of a fast paced hardcore theme blasts through out Zack’s ever so elegant backyard. With a bunch of local neighborhood friends and family members who paid the 8 buck and 4 buck admission price. It was going to be one hell of a night and the crowd seemed to know it as the ring was set up by Zack’s uncles. Ever so gripping to sheer reality is announcer Greg Durst with his right hand man Big Poppa Falise (Zack’s Father). Just before Greg Durst begins to speak Super Star by Lupe Fiasco starts to blast through out Zack’s backyard. The owner of All Star Wrestling walks out to a chorus of cheers as he had previously owned XBYW which he renamed. Zack takes off his sun glasses and looks around into the crowd and gives them a wide wonderful grin.

Zack Falise: After six years of being a company of nonstop fun and games I hatched an idea. I wanted to be a new reformed company with a real name hell even though it doesn’t ring in my book. You do know that I started this company with Killer Carnage a guy who insists on stealing my spot light on more than one occasion. You see he doesn’t respect that I gave him life and with out my share in this company he’s just another punk from the hood thinking he’s all that. Well Carnage you are nothing but a foot note in XBYW’s past this is ASW and you are starting at square one. That’s right Carnage you have to earn a shot not just say your Co Owner and demand one.

Killer Carnage appears behind Zack as he tries to continue his inaugural address.

Zack Falise: I’m here to provide quality wrestling here and pretty soon I’m going to reach a whole new audience bigger than a backyard. That’s right one day this company can be sold out across the entire…

Killer Carnage apparently has heard enough of Zack’s mouth and spins him around into a vicious Carnage Bomb. Carnage picks up the microphone and grins as the crowd chants That Was Awesome.

Killer Carnage: What this piece of trash was trying to say ASW will soon be across the entire World!!! And you’re looking at the man to do just that carry ASW to the top. And if you don’t agree then your not gangster you aren’t hood you’re just a low down buster.

Killer Carnage throws up a C before leaving the ring and inside Zack’s house aka Backstage.

Rating:A

Eli Davids is backstage with Rogue.

Eli Davids: I’m sick of a low life like Zack Falise and a pathetic ignorant thug running this company. I’m stuck opening this show when I should be main eventing you understand pumpkin.

Rogue: Yes I understand but you have a title shot while again I’m taking a back seat well tonight I’m not anymore. Tonight I’m going to be Women’s Champion for the first time. And then come Barely Legal in the USA January 31st I’ll be watching the special opportunity match closely. Who knows maybe you can win the match and title shot if you qualify for it.

Eli Davids smiles and kisses Rogue as the ring is shown again. Three of the contestants are already in the ring as Eli Davids rushes the ring with intensity.

Rating:B

Andy Rave vs. Kalel vs. Tahj vs. Eli Davids for Hard Core Title.

Andy Rave with a huge right hand into a running Eli Davids and he throws him into a turnbuckle. Tahj is swung around by Kael who is freakishly strong and he claims to be a descendant of super man wow he’s nuts. Kalel hits a huge swinging cutter on Tahj for a two count. Andy Rave is pummeling Eli Davids with all kinds of rights and lefts before he gets money flipped through the middle rope and lands hard on his neck apparently breaking it. Eli Davids with a huge running clothesline onto Tahj before being belly to belly suplexed by Kalel. Kael then grins and bear hugs Eli Davids but then he slips out and a huge super kick to Kalel’s jaw. Kalel seems out of it and Eli Davids makes the cover of one … two… No!!! Andy Rave holding his head breaks it up with a shooting star press onto Eli’s back. Tahj with a springboard DDT connecting all of it onto Rave really athletic move there. Andy Rave is stunned after that as Tahj dropkicks Eli Davids to the outside in this no holds barred hardcore match. Tahj looks at Kalel rise and goes for a shining wizard but gets caught in mid maneuver and gets a huge spine buster!!! Tahj seems to be done as he’s not the strongest guy on the roster and Kalel just used his whole frame with that move there. Kalel flexes his monstrous physique before getting creamed by a steel chair guess that was his kryptonite. Eli Davids tends hell bent on leaving with the hardcore championship and after picking up Kalel and trying to hit The Check Point things turn down hill as Kalel reverses and tackles Eli down. Tahj still lays on the canvas convulsing as Kalel destroyed him inside and out. Andy Rave jumps off the top rope with a cross body but Kalel tosses him out on the grass area of the outside. Andy Rave took a sick bump as Rogue Eli’s girl friend slides in the ring and she pepper sprays Kalel . Kalel is clawing at his eyes and Eli Davids shakes off that tackle and gets Kalel in an inside cradle for the huge one … two … three!!! Eli Davids goes out the ring and kisses his girl friend sensually.

Rating:B-

Greg Durst: That was a bunch of bull and you know it Eli Davids resorting to cheating again he was so good at being bad while being so clean. But now he’s getting down and dirty I guess.

Big Poppa Falise: The guy has a bright future ahead of him it doesn’t matter what he did to win. By the way it was a hardcore match which could have been so much more but Eli’s opponents were straight up wrestling like pretty boys. Just because I’m Zack’s dad doesn’t mean I’m kissing the talents ass.

Backstage Killer Carnage is on his cell phone.

Killer Carnage: Yo man that’s going to be insane. So next week you guys are coming to tear the scene up. Oh your not so you’re saying you’re here. Okay then regardless who wins tonight’s Main Event you are facing them at the PPV January 31st.

Greg Durst: What is Carnage up to these days?

Big Poppa Falise: He’s proving my son wrong by giving some one else a chance at super stardom.

Rogue is seen attacking Native Girl throwing her all around backstage. Rogue seems crazed all of a sudden Paula Sue joins in on the attack. They double team on Native Girl before Sahara runs and tackles down Paula Sue. Native Girl locks Rogue in a arm lock and isn’t letting go. Eli Davids kicks Native Girl in the stomach and pulls Rogue away.

Andy Rave comes limping on the scene and dropkicks Eli Davids over the coffee table backstage (they were in the living room area of the house). Security have to hold all parties involved apart and Zack Falise comes on the scene.

Zack: Damn it the women’s title match is being called off until January 31st where it will be Eli Davids, Paula Sue & Rogue versus Rave, Sahara& Native Girl inside a Steel Cage. First escape gets the Women’s title and the 2nd is for the Hard Core title. Have a great Christmas and New Year guys your going to need it.

Zack grins before walking off to his office (bedroom).

Glitter vs. Rodger Irons

Glitter gets attacked by Rodger Irons before the match even starts attacking his head. Rodger Irons with a huge kick to the sternum of Glitter and he grins as the crow boos. Glitter grabs Rodger Irons by the balls and twists on them hard without letting up his good grip. Glitter shoves Rodger Irons into the side of the ring apron and then head butts his mid section. Glitter starts to wrench the arm of Rodger Irons and he kicks it and Rodger Iron screams in pain. Glitter goes to throw Rodger Irons into the ring but he blocks and he stands on the apron. Rodger Irons goes for an axe handle and gets a head butt in the gut again and he feels the affects of it this time by collapsing on his face. Glitter picks on Rodger Irons but then he hears Unknown’s theme music hit. Unknown walks toward the ring and Glitter gulps as The Undead One is here. Unknown big boots Glitter into next Year and then throws him into the ring mouthing I Hate You into the camera he hits a Tomb Stone. The Ref tries to go for the bell but Unknown uses his super natural power to make him not call it. Then he tells Holly Weston to make this match a triple threat.

Holly Weston: This match is now a triple threat match!!!

Unknown grabs Rodger irons by the hair and hoists him into the ring as he’s now showing life. Unknown hoists him up in a thunderous Choke Slam and then puts him near Glitter and crosses both their arms. The ref then counts to three and Unknown has Persuaded another victory here in ASW.

Rating:C+

J. Matthews walks up to Unknown but he pushes him away as he makes his way to Zack’s office.

Zack: You piece of sh*t you shouldn’t have did that out there you cost me my reputation.

Unknown’s expression on his face is dead like him and his essence.

Unknown: Your reputation is resting in peace you ingrate. You walk around here thinking you killed The Ministry just because you got rid of most but two. Me & my brother Cathal … The brothers of Doom are alive and well. And this show and this company shall bow before us or we will devour its mortal soul. You are in the way as well as Carnage but it doesn’t matter January 31st me and you in a Buried Alive match.

Zack’s face goes white.

Zack: I’ll accept and I’ll send your ass back to hell.

Zack does an unthinkable thing by ramming Unknown head into his office wall and then he books it. Zack’s office lights flicker and burst out as Unknown is pissed.

Greg Durst: Some son you got there Big Poppa?

Big Poppa Falise: He’s a Falise and we aren’t going to stand by and get our soul tooken out by a big undead freak.

Rating:B+

Bud Collie versus Sha Shima for X division belt in street fight.

Match was so high paced that the camera crew can only recall the ending to this great match. Sha Shima with a cart wheel drop kick onto Bud Collie and he falls over the top rope almost onto the outside ground. Sha Shima goes for an enzurguri but Bud collie ducks his neck close the ring rope to avoid it. Sha shima bounces his throat off of the ring rope and Bud Collie goes flying off of it into the barricade rail separating the crowd from the action. Sha Shima tries an Asai Moon Sault but messes up mid air and ends up crashing into the crowd. Bud Collie grabs Sha Shima and tosses him in the ring. Sha Shima seems hurt and Bud Collie goes up high and lands a diving elbow drop. Bud Collie gets the cover of one … two … three!!! Bud Collie gets his first ever title win and then he leaves with an emotional expression on his face. EMTs check on Sha Shima as Bud Collie walks back stage.

CJ Styles is backstage when Killer Carnage walks in.

Carnage: CJ you were going to face The Fonz tonight but I’ve decided for you to face me.

CJ Styles looks at Carnage up in down with out a response.

CJ Styles: Zack was right you want to gain exposure but Fonz is not a crowd pleaser any way. Let’s go out there and show them how phenomenal we can get.

Carnage: Yep we are going to get real phenomenal indeed see you out there.

Killer Carnage versus CJ Styles

This match doesn’t seem to slow down even toward the closing 16 minutes of a thirty minute upper mid card bout. Killer carnage with a huge elbow to the sternum of CJ styles who is reeling after a power slam. Killer Carnage is going for the Carnage Bomb but CJ reverses and hits a side effect. CJ Styles then goes for the cover a two and he throws Carnage into the corner and then runs and clotheslines him and he breaks out the high speed he used in the X division. CJ Styles goes to the outside middle rope and he thinks 450 splash but Carnage moved out of the way carnage goes for a school boy but gets rolled through.

CJ Styles with a huge kick into Carnage’s temple and spit flies out of his mouth. CJ picks him up and he’s thinking Styles clash but no he doesn’t get it and Carnage with a side walk slam. Carnage then has a pain in his bad knee and then CJ gets up and dropkicks Carnage’s bad knee being offensive. CJ picks up Carnage but he gets pushed back real hard and he lands on his head and stands right up weak. CJ Styles is pressed on the ring rope in a very peculiar way and Carnage goes for a clothesline but he gets flipped out of the ring by CJ. Carnage got much elevation on that back body drop landing on the ground on his bad back and he is winded.

CJ Styles gets a hold of himself and hits a huge crossbody to the outside on Carnage. CJ is on fire but it doesn’t last as Carnage with an explosive big boot knocking CJ out of it indefinitely. Carnage tosses CJ Styles in the ring this is two friends facing each other for momentum purposes. Carnage goes for a Carnage Bomb but Tobias Erving appears on the ramp and Carnage is distracted. As Carnage turns around to finish the match CJ Styles dishes out an excellent Pele kick and a cover for the victory. CJ Styles celebrates and then picks up Carnage who is woozy and isn’t to keen on what just happened.

Greg Durst: Tobias Erving looks to rekindle an old rivalry.

Big Poppa: The first gangster brawl was enough if there is another one then Tobias is digging himself deeper on Carnage’s hit list.

Backstage J. Matthews is interviewing Triple X.

J. Matthews: You have held countless titles back in the XBYW days can you do it in the reformed ASW?

Triple X: I’ve been up and I’ve been down I’ve faced numerous amounts of guys on that roster and we have more than what is shown. I guess Carnage wants to play mind games and introduce more guys piece by piece then so be it. I’m here to show him that I’ve evolved the entire game is a super computer now.

J. Matthews: Super Computer that sounds impressive?

Triple X:Listen here you little punk I’ve modeled myself after Triple H except I’m more good looking, I’m not tied down to a whore and I’m more of an assassin. You see my game is just evolved while he walks around with a cane and crusty Degeneration X gear. Well I’m from Degeneration Next and tonight Mikey Stephens it’s Game On!!!

J. Matthews gulps.

Triple X: And one other thing J. you might have had one hell of a wrestling run back in the XBYW days but your chances here are over. But we could get Steven Nash to do your job if you want to return to the ring soon. But that’s just an idea don’t put it into action.

J. Matthews: Why?

Triple X: Because you are in my spot light and no one takes that ever you understand.

J. Matthews: Yeah!

Triple X smirks and Pedigrees J. with authority.

Triple X: Now you understand!!!

Greg Durst: Poor J.

Big Poppa: He’s a Super computer that guy has lost it and Triple H owns him any day.

Holly Weston: It’s now time for our Main Event introducing first from Pheonix, Arizona weighing in at 226lbs Mikey … Stephens!!!

Mikey Stephens goes to the ring with a huge smile across his face.

Holly Weston: And his opponent from Mikey Stephen’s Mom’s house weighing in at 232lbs … Triple X!!!

Mikey Stephens smile turns angry as he suicide dives Triple X in the middle of his Triple H carbon copy entrance.

Mikey Stephens versus Triple X for the ASW Heavyweight belt.

Mikey Stephens throws Triple X into the ring post and then dropkicks him into it and he falls. Mikey Stephens throws Triple X in the ring and continues to stomp a mud hole in his A$$. Triple X with a quick low blow under the ref’s radar and he takes control. Triple X with a full nelson applied onto Mikey Stephens but Mikey pushes Triple X into a corner. Mikey continues to bump Triple X into the corner until he lets go of him. Mikey bounces Triple X off the ropes and hits and a spinning heel kick with ease. Mikey Stephens starts to stomp down X and is trying to feel him out in this contest. Mikey with a front dropkick into X’s temple sending him back to the canvas blood is leaking from his forehead. Mikey figures it was the steel post from earlier that did the trick and continues his assault on X. Mikey Stephens with a vicious arm drag catching himself and turning into a kimura key lock.

Triple X is caught in this nasty move here but he powers out and kicks Mikey across the forehead. Triple X jumps and drops a knee onto the spine of Mikey Stephens before tossing him out the ring. Triple X goes to the announce table and punches Mikey repeatedly across the facial region with ease and precision. Triple X lifts Mikey up on the announce table and goes for it and hits a Pedigree through the announce desk. Triple X drags Mikey into the ring and watches the ref count but Mikey gets a shoulder up at two and three quarters. Mikey is playing the super computer tonight and is sure about to kick it’s A$$ as Mikey reversed an atomic drop with a huge DDT. Mikey Stephens then picks up Triple X and continues to knee him in the gut and then goes to hit x with his own finisher maneuver but Triple X reverses.

X with a huge knee into Mikey’s stomach and he keels over on the canvas. Again Triple X tries for a knee into Mikey’s spine but this time nobody’s home. Mikey with a huge kick to Triple X and that echoes with authority. Mikey looks up to the heavens and then goes high risk here it comes Serial Killer Air (450 Leg Drop) but no!!! Mikey Stephens has landed hard on his hip and derrière as Triple H knees a sitting up Mikey Stephens. Blood is flowing down Triple X’s face and he can hardly see as he picks up Mikey again for the pedigree but Mikey telegraphs in into a cutter.

Mikey goes for a pin but Triple X pulls him into a small package and it’s no go as Mikey rolls through and kicks Triple X in the gut and hits a Pedigree!!! Triple X’s head bounces off the canvas and he stands up real woozy and Mikey goes for another to keep him down but not a chance. Triple X with a right hand to Mikey Stephen’s throat that can kill him if done even harder. Mikey Stephens is keeling over gasping for air as Triple X lands the Pedigree. Triple X goes for the cover but stops himself and goes up and hits Serial Killer Air crushing a lifeless Mikey Stephens on his hurt neck. Triple X goes for the cover and it’s a one … two and three!!!

Holly Weston: Here’s your winner and New ASW Heavy weight champion Triple X!!!

A familiar theme echoes around the entire arena.

Greg Durst: Oh My God!!! Is it him?

Big Poppa: Yes it’s him Sam O’riley has returned to ASW.

Sam O’riley runs toward the ring and starts giving right hands to Triple X and hits the Celtic Isle (Samoan Drop turned Cradle Pile Driver). Sam O’riley holds the ASW Heavy Weight title high indicating he finally has a shot at the big one January 31st.

ASW copyright 2009

Overrall Show:B+ Pretty good considering the couple of misses I had on my roster.

http://getsantos.com/files/wrestling_logo.jpg

At the Press Conference this past Saturday Killer Carnage & Tobias Erving got into one hell of a fight ending in injury. Killer Carnage was power slammed through a glass table and was rushed to the MUSC hospital in down town Charleston, South Carolina. These two guys also got in a few words regarding a rekindled feud with both men having highlighted comments.

Killer Carnage: Do you know what kind of Career I’ve had and what I accomplished for my Hood. I’m more positive than you and you’re all hip and all you’re more like an Uncle Tom. You are equivalent to Bryan Gumble & Colin Powell a white bred brother.

Tobias Erving shot back with a more skillful line.

Tobias Erving: Oh we are so accustomed on the past you low life thug. I am a former World Champion also but you don’t see me bragging about it. I’m everything you inspire to me I’m more fit, handsome and talented than you’ll ever be. When you wake up after January 31st you’d find how all good things come to an end. And that good thing you once called a career will be nothing but a corpse waiting to be cremated. And the tombstone will say here lies a washed up (Tobias was interrupted by Carnage.)

That’s when Killer Carnage tackled his rival and all hell broke loose ending in Carnage hospitalized.

Good News ASW fans Original Stars will be appearing through out this year some may stay while some are doing one or two timers.

The Rumor’s are true Sumo Greg has returned to ASW as a side talent and is set to debut with his Partner 3 Dogg reforming Brothers in Arms they face The Taliban this Wednesday night.

Zack has been digging in his jar of cash and has called a friend in Charlotte, North Carolina. And he has agreed to hold Wednesday Night Down Smack from his back yard.

The Barely Legal in the USA Pay Per view has shaped form as big matches were announced on Down Smack. But with all titles on the line and a few grudge matches does ASW have enough in the tank to go all out like in the past.

Scott Warren & Brent Steel also appear to be back with the company after leaving Columbia, South Carolina’s Federation CEW. The returning Saint Omen & Gary Fisher are noted as other talent on the roster due to sporadic appearances and pushes of any kind.

Mr. War Kirsten’s Boyfriend is back in ASW after being in a coma at the hands of Saint Omen. Also “The Scottish Bad Ass” Ian McIntyre has signed a try out return match against another guy wanting a return contract “The Heart & Soul of ASW” Luke Reeves.

ASW fans want more divas and that’s what they’ll get as Crystal meth & Krissy Haines have returned to The Extreme Battle Ground.

The Official Payer Per view Poster features “The Pride of Ireland” Sam O‘Riley & The ASW heavy weight champion “The Evolved” Triple X.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/rango3/PPV.jpg

Wednesday Night Down Smack December 30th live from Charlotte, North Carolina

Match One: Exodus versus Saint Omen

The Masked Warrior takes on The Saint of Punk to kick off a special ASW in Charlotte.

Match Two: Special Opportunity Qualifier: DX Kid versus

V.I.P

With January 31st having a huge fatal four way for the Special Opportunity these two men seek to do it all in order to qualify.

Match Three: Tables Match: Tori versus Trinity

Tori tends to wipe the smirk off of Trinity’s face which she said is still gleaming after Killer Carnage proposed to her. Tori has been noted to be in love with Carnage.

Match Four: Return Match: Ian McIntyre versus Luke Reeves

A Scottish Bad Ass meets a Hardcore Veteran for a roster spot.

Match Five: ASW Tag Team Championship: Brothers in Arms versus The Taliban

Sumo Greg & 3 dog haven't teamed in 6 months while The Taliban of Mad Bomber & Alik Muhammad has gained experience. Which Team is going to prevail on this special night?

Main Event: Sam O'Riley, Zack Falise & Killer Carnage versus Triple X, Unknown & "Classic" Tobias Erving

These three Major Feuds are going head to head in a Six Man Tag match with O’riley’s return momentum hanging in the balance will Triple X make him pay dearly. Or will this match implode and see The Number One Contender’s team get a win out of nowhere.

Also featuring Steven Nash with his view on the reformed company and how his son Eddie is lost in the shuffle.

All matches are Extreme Rules for this episode and this theme might be back regularly like the old XBYW days.

OT: Predict,Comment,Add Suggestions on characters and feuds if you want to feel apart of this and be sure to watch for results and news. And also i'm looking for a GFX artist to finish and add like pictures to my orignal background of my GFX. ;)

I basically created my own company using the real world data for TEW 2010 and set the time of the diary back to last year. I then created tag teams,workers etc. Also only wrestlers with original pic bases were myself as Killer Carnage and my friend Zack picbase is himself. For diary purposes some of the characters have real pics of stars even though created. Also I will use pics from the cornel verse.

http://i47.tinypic.com/9ixohc.png

Hey There Goes The Neighborhood!!! December 30th

The sounds of a fast paced hardcore theme blasts through out Zack’s friend ever so elegant Charlotte backyard. With a bunch of local neighborhood friends and family members who paid the 8 buck and 4 buck admission price. It was going to be one hell of a night and the crowd seemed to know it as the ring was set up by Zack’s uncles. Ever so gripping to sheer reality is announcer Greg Durst with his right hand man Big Poppa Falise (Zack’s Father). Just before Greg Durst begins to speak Super Star by Lupe Fiasco starts to blast through out Zack’s Friend backyard. The owner of All Star Wrestling walks out to a chorus of cheers and boos as he had previously owned XBYW which he renamed. Zack takes off his sun glasses and looks around into the crowd and gives them a wide wonderful grin.

Zack Falise: Well last week our inauguration was a big success without Unknown’s help. He shouldn’t have threatened my livelihood. And now tonight I team with Sam O’Riley and that low down thug Killer Carnage. Well I’m ready for anything quite frankly and nobody can take my spotlight in this business. I’ve created this company and we will rise to the occasion very soon so be prepared for the almighty end of days. As the day of Carnage is over and my day is soon coming… And tonight I’m going to set an example!!!

“Good Bye Horses” blasts through out the backyard as Steven Nash walks to the ring grinning like a million bucks. He looks Zack in his eyes and his smile fades to a dissatisfying look of anger.

Steven Nash: Well you reformed XBYW didn’t you but you left my son behind. You see Eddie deserved to be in that X division championship match last week. And you just skipped his name like a low down ingrate. I got you going in this business by telling you what it takes to be a champion. But you pissed that all away in an act of selfishness.

Zack looked at Steven and smiled.

Zack Falise: You didn’t cross my mind ever Steven not once or twice. When have you ever been relevant to me or my precious career? I’ve been doing this for six glorious years and you were on commentary. But you got your release a few months ago as I felt you were not ready for the big leagues. Look Steven your son is just like you a low down dirty maggot without reason to even be in this business.

Steven looks pissed at Zack and tries to deliver a right Jab. Zack ducks and catches Steven with a huge European style uppercut. Zack puts back on his shades as he exits the ring watching Steven hold his cheek.

Greg Durst: What a despicable attack on the legendary Steven Nash.

Big Poppa Falise: He deserved that for attempting to attack my son. He was lucky it was only a little uppercut.

Greg Durst: We all can’t be kind gentleman … So says you but Zack disrespected Steve.

Saint Omen is backstage with guest interviewer Chris Becker.

Chris Becker: Well Saint Omen you’re looking to gain a return victory against Exodus?

Saint Omen cracks an evil grin.

Saint Omen: Why yes I am trying to put that masked bastard into his place. You see the other folks in this locker room think they can beat me. Well guys I’m Unbeatable and Unwilling to lose to these buffoons. I’m more talented than CJ Styles and more ruthless than Killer carnage I’m another threat. I am the epitome of Holiness and up next I’m going to baptize that sinner Exodus. He has ingested a little too much tequila and needs to be reaching a new sobriety. He will repent whether he likes it or not!!!

Chris Becker nods as Saint Omen heads toward the ring for his match against Exodus.

Exodus vs. Saint Omen

While heading towards the ring Exodus rushes toward Saint Omen with a tackle of sorts and knocks him toward the canvas. Omen pushes him off and standing dropkicks him. Omen runs toward Exodus but gets hit by a huge power slam type maneuver. Exodus starts to stomp a mud hole into Omen and goes to walk it dry. Exodus tosses Omen in a corner and starts to punch him in his mid section. Exodus goes for a superplex Omen pushes him and goes up and flying axe handle. Omen then grabs Exodus into a huge bridged suplex pin but only gets in a two count. Exodus punches Omen in the ribs and then Omen goes to a single knee. Exodus goes to kick Omen in the gut but Omen just trips him down by his leg. Omen locks in a single leg Boston crab and bends back as Exodus screams in agony. Exodus reaches the bottom rope and as Omen turns Exodus with a knee to Omen’s jaw. Omen rises up and Exodus goes for a springboard DDT but Omen pushes him forward and clotheslines him from behind real stiff like. Omen well scouted that move and gets another two count on The Masked Warrior Exodus. Exodus kicks out and starts kneeing Omen in the gut and throws him to the outside and he hits the floor. Omen is laying prone near the entrance walk way as exodus vaulting body presses him down as he attempts to get up. Omen and Exodus get up at the ref’s four count and Omen gets a kicked grabbed but nails a kick to the back of Exodus’ skull. Omen slides in the ring and Exodus slides in weakly here it comes Omen nails Last Rites (Modified Osaka Street Cutter) and the cover one … two … three.

Omen gets the victory and goes toward the entrance ramp when Mr. War runs out the back and starts stomping on him. Mr. War is just yelling obscenities at him as security breaks up the fighting. Saint Omen tackles a held Mr. War into a wall and he seems to have knocked him out. Omen wipes himself off and goes backstage.

Greg Durst: Wow major brawl that just took place there.

Big Poppa Falise: Anger tends to get the best of us Greg. And that was a real prime example of it right there and Omen taking out Mr. War.

Backstage Mr. War is getting checked up on by paramedics.

Mr. War: I’m going to be fine okay just go over there.

Eddie Nash approaches Mr. War with a grin.

Eddie: You look a little banged up maybe you should try not to attack someone head on.

Mr. War shrugs that statement off.

Mr. War: What your dad didn’t suffer enough now you are telling me what to do. I’m not going to pay you any mind as you’re not on my level.

Eddie laughs.

Eddie: Your level is the unemployment line if you continue to do the things you are doing around here. ASW doesn’t have time to be wasted on non talented people like you. I share my dad’s attributes of being the best and I’m going to prove it.

Mr. War laughs.

Mr. War: Just get on the card first before you talk any of that Bull sh*t to me again.

Mr. War walks away as Eddie Nash is left with an angry look in his eyes.

DX Kid looks ready for his match as he walks out to the ring.

Greg Durst: First getting attacked by Saint Omen then getting Eddie Nash angry Mr. War is killing his career.

Big Poppa Falise: Says you that makes him having two enemies and no allies but he might can take them both out who knows.

Scene shows backstage again with V.I.P stomping on his opponent before the match even begins and it looks to thrown out with both men qualifying for the Special Opportunity.

Greg Durst: that’s one way to get a victory for both of you!!!

Big Poppa Falise: V.I.P always takes the easy way out and what he did there didn’t surprise me.

Tori is backstage applying her make up as Scott Warren approaches her.

Scott Warren: Long time no see babe.

Tori: Wow never thought to see you here in this company again.

Scott: Well you know things happen to work out when you least expect it and my resigning was one of them. So you have Trinity tonight?

Tori: You damn right and I’m going to make that slut eat splinters.

Scott Warren: Well give her a kick for me and make that a Super Kick!!!

Tori grins.

Tori: I’ll see what I can do.

CJ Styles is backstage as Luke Reeves walks up to him.

Luke Reeves: Good showing you put on last week against Carnage.

CJ: Yeah but my got my ass handed to me out there.

Luke reeves: It’s not about wins or losses it’s about how you go out there and take it to the competition. And make sure you lose or win with honor, loyalty and respect.

CJ nods as Luke walks off.

Big Poppa Falise: What a Loser!

Greg Durst: When’s the last time you won anything Tubby?!

Match Three: Tables Match: Tori versus Trinity

Tori with a headlock onto Trinity in the early stages of this match up wrenching on her opponent’s head. Trinity with hard sharp elbows to the mid section of Tori. Trinity knees Tori in the gut and elbows her in the back with a crippling shot. Trinity measures Tori up and kicks her right between the eyes. Trinity goes to get a table but Tori tackles her down. Tori starts pounding the skull of Trinity into the canvas. Trinity with an athletic monkey flip onto Tori which sends her to the outside. Trinity with a huge gain of momentum flies to the outside with a corkscrew body pres onto Tori. Trinity throws Tori into the steps hard. Trinity goes to knee Tori’s skull into the steels steps but No!!! Tori moved and Trinity flipped over the steel steps. Trinity tries to get up as Tori runs up the steps and leg drops her. Tori is smiling as the crowd chants Slut!!! Tori sets up the table inside the ring as Trinity comes flying up the top rope with a huge spinning elbow into Tori’s sternum knocking her down. Trinity bounces off the rope and dropkicks Tori in the jaw with authority. Trinity gets the crowd behind her when she walks into Tori’s Super Kick!!! Trinity is on the canvas in a daze and Tori goes to slam her through the table when Tornado DDT!!! Tori’s head crashes through the table and Trinity has gained a victory over her arch rival here tonight. Trinity goes up the ramp with a smile on her face and she shows off her engagement ring to cheers.

Ian McIntyre is in the ring and he has an evil smile across his face.

Ian: The night is young and I have to prove myself against Luke Reeves…Humph he’s old news and doesn’t deserve a match against me. He may have taught Killer Carnage how to get his retarded ass in the ring but he didn’t lead him to gold. What kind of mentor doesn’t lead you but just lets you fine your own way. That sounds like a guy who has to work to achieve greatness well news flash I don’t have to work I take what’s rightfully mine. And you know what’s rightfully mine tonight Luke yep it’s an ASW contract and you can’t stop me from obtaining one. Because the clock strikes midnight for your Cinderella story and you will never ever be in ASW again.

Luke Reeves comes running toward the ring with an angry expression onto his face.

Match Four: Return Match: Ian McIntyre versus Luke Reeves

Rights and Lefts are connected to Ian’s face as the bell has rung. Ian with a drop toe hold and a leg lock clinched onto the legs of Luke Reeves. Ian twists Luke’s legs like pretzels and he screams in agony. Luke fights out and dropkicks Ian through the middle rope to the outside of the ring. Luke with a plancha landing onto Ian with authority before playing to the crowd. Luke tosses Ian to the apron before rolling him back in the ring and when Luke goes in the ring Ian with a side kick. Ian picks up Luke and tosses him over head with a huge throw. Luke grabs Ian’s arm and twists it before Ian gives him a huge arm drag followed by a head butt. Ian starts stomping onto Luke and he soaks up the cheers from the fans. Ian pulls Luke up. He nails a drop kick causing Luke to stumble into the corner. Ian then rushes at him with a forearm to the jaw! It connects! Luke stumbles into the corner and Ian rushes at him once more..... Monkeys flip! Luke lands hard in the center of the ring. He gets up only to be knocked back down with a drop kick! Luke goes through the middle ropes to the outside. Ian rushes off the ropes..... Flying body press over the top but Luke moves away! IAN LANDS HARD GUT FIRST ON THE FLOOR! He slowly gets up only to be nailed with running DDT from Reeves on the outside! Luke quickly pulls him up and rolls McIntyre into the ring. Luke then sees McIntyre rise and goes for a shoulder thrust to his rib cage but Ian side steps it. Luke turns around into a huge Jaw Breaker!!! McIntyre proclaims he’s the best and picks a life less Luke up and locks in a cobra clutch only to be flipped over Luke’s head. Luke has reversed the cobra clutch and locks in an arm bar onto McIntyre signaling the end. McIntyre fights out of it a Luke meets a big boot from Ian crumpling to the match and then gets crushed by a kick to the ribs. Ian holds his side briefly as Luke rolls to the outside in pain and Ian goes to grab him back into the ring and Luke hits a brass knuckled fist over Ian’s skull. Ian’s on the ground seemingly unconscious and Luke goes for the pin only to be caught into one of McIntyre’s unbreakable cradle pins. And a one … two and three!!!

Holly Weston: Here’s your winner Ian McIntyre!!!

Backstage Brothers in Arms: Sumo Greg & 3 dog are warming up for their match against The Taliban.

Big Poppa Falise: Preparation is in order for The Brothers in Arms what a queer name?!

Greg Dust: Least they’re better than those terrorists The Taliban.

Match Five: Tag Team Title: Brothers in Arms vs. The Taliban

In the ring after entrances Sumo Greg is attacking Alik Muhammad head on and misses a punch and Alik with a knee to Greg’s sternum. Alik tosses Greg in his corner and tags in Mad Bomber and he works on Greg with kicks and punches. Weird Arm Drag take down executed onto Greg by The Mad Bomber. The Mad Bomber dropkicks Greg outside the ring and he body presses him. Mad bomber goes for a huge boot but Greg ducks and a huge right hand into Mad bomber’s chest. Greg Then rams Bomber’s arm into the guard rail!

Crowd: YEAH!!

Sumo Greg follows it up with a European uppercut! Bomber’s body is leaning up against the guard rail. Greg backs up a few feet, rushes and goes for the rushing forearm smash but Bomber blocks it, grabs Greg, drives down causing Greg to be driven chest first on the steel guard rail!

Crowd: YEAH! ASW! ASW! ASW! ASW!

Bomber pulls Greg up and rolls him into the ring. He quickly goes for the cover.

Greg gets the foot on the rope!

Greg Durst: Wow that was very close?!

Big Poppa Falise: Very close!!!

Bomber pulls Greg up. He nails a drop kick causing Greg to stumble into the corner. Bomber then rushes at him with a forearm to the jaw! It connects! Greg stumbles into the corner and Bomber rushes at him once more..... Monkeys flip! Greg lands hard in the center of the ring. He gets up only to be knocked back down with a drop kick! Greg goes through the middle ropes to the outside. Mad Bomber rushes off the ropes..... Flying body press over the top but Greg moves away! THE MAD BOMBER LANDS HARD GUT FIRST ON THE FLOOR! Greg tosses Mad Bomber into the ring and tags in 3 Dog who seems hot and then he signals the Dog Bite early on in this match up. Mad Bomber rises up to his feet and chops 3 Dog Up. 3 dog is playing possum. Flash pin!

NO!

Mad bomber kicks out, immediately rushes up to his feet, he nails shots to the kidneys..... Followed by A spinning wheel kick! 3 dog is hurt. Mad Bomber lifts him up.... but 3 Dog throws him into his corner. Alik tags himself in and gets a huge shoulder tackle as Mad Bomber is on the outside resting. 3 Dog then goes up top signaling a Dog Bite (Diving Head Butt) and it connects!!! 3 Dog pins Alik with a one … two and a three!!!

Holly Weston: Here are your winners and The New ASW Tag Team champions … The Brothers in Arms!!!

Backstage trainers are checking up on The Main Event players but they seem to be having a heated argument.

Sean O’riley: You’re not in my league Triple X you’re just a con artist with no life.

Triple X: Coming from a scared brat who still wets the bed that’s classy.

Tobias Erving: I’m classic more classic than that trash heap Killer carnage will ever be.

Killer Carnage: Oh son you better cash that check but your ass can’t cash it cause I stole it you no good Buster!!! I’m the best in the ring and on this MIC and tonight your going down to my Delight!!! You see there are winners and there are losers and tonight you lose big time!!!

Unknown: Immortal souls will be taken in this match and that’s all three of you guys including you Zachary!!!

Zack Falise: We’ll see you stupid son of a …

Unknown tackles Zack into a wall and they start fighting as well as Sean O’riley and Triple X. Killer Carnage punches Tobias Erving out to ringside and into the ring and even though the other team mates aren’t out the Main Event is getting under way right here and now.

Main Event: Killer Carnage, Sean O’riley & Zack Falise v. Tobias Erving, Triple X & Unknown!!!

DING

DING

DING

Carnage will continue the punching rush as Tobias battles to his feet. There's a knee to the stomach of Carnage. And Tobias Erving with a quick DDT. He's going to stay on top of his opponent and give him several huge punches right to the skull. Carnage not able to defend. It's a good thing that this isn't an MMA bout because the referee might have stepped in right there. Carnage jerked to his feet, and Tobias has him by the wrist. Here comes an Irish whip. Carnage sent running, and he'll bounce off of the ropes and come back hard. Tobias looks for the dropkick, but Carnage able to scout it. He dodges the shot with a side step, and he'll be waiting as Tobias stands. There's a kick from Carnage. What's he going for? He's got him at the waist. And a....backbreaker. Pendulum backbreaker from Carnage, and now he's on the offensive. And an elbow drop follows. Good combination there from Killer Carnage. He'll pound away with a few shots. That's probably just out of spite. Anything you can do, I can do better, if you will. Carnage pulls Tobias to his feet. This is surprising. He usually looks for the submission early, but he's not going for it yet. He has Tobias wrapped up and bent over. There's the lock of the hand. Wrist control. And the lift up....pump handle slam. Oh, hold on. Here we go. Dragon sleeper from Killer Carnage. He lands the move and immediately goes for the submission hold. Tobias Erving quickly starts fighting for a bottom rope, but Carnage is a pro at holding them back. Tobias reaches a boot out. He's about a foot or so away from the ropes, and he'll make a desperate lunge. There it is. Killer Carnage is forced to break the maneuver, but he'll not slow a bit. As soon as he's up, Killer Carnage goes right back for the grapple on the rising opponent. He's got the arm hooked. Here comes the lift. Suplex coming.....no, wait. The stall initiated. He's holding Tobias high in the air.....and he finally brings him down for the delayed suplex. Now we're going to see a hook of the leg here. Could we see a quick pin? 1......2....but no.

Tobias Kicks out of it. Carnage gets to his feet. He'll wait on Tobias. Oh, no, hold on. Killer carnage rushes over to the turnbuckle and hops up onto the second rope. What's he going for? Carnage up to the third rope now as Tobias stumbles up. Here comes The Gangster Warrior! And a flying clothesline, a diving smash lands perfectly, and Tobias Erving just got leveled! He was rocked by that one. Killer Carnage pulls him up once again, and he thinks Carnage Bomb but Tobias reverses it and nails a Boot into Carnage’s temple. Sean O’riley nails a huge back body drop not Triple X on the ramp area and looks at Carnage in the ring struggling. Out of nowhere Unknown spins Sean around and hits a rock solid Choke Slam!!! Sean is out like a light as Unknown picks up Triple X his own partner and tells him to go toward the ring. Unknown says this and turns around toward Zack’s shining wizard knocking his head clean off!!! Triple X tags in and starts punishing carnage and tosses him into his corner and Zack makes the blind tag. And Triple X nails a hard Pedigree!!! And then sees Zack fly in the air and hits him with a missile drop kick and Tobias Erving enters the ring and gets a huge forearm to the face knocking him to the outside in a rolling fashion. Zack then measures up the ASW world Champion and hits a German suplex Pin!!! And it’s a One... Two and Three!!!

Holly Weston: And the winners of the match Killer Carnage, Sean O’riley & Zack Falise!!!

Zack celebrates as he looks at his fallen teammates and enemies with a sick grin. Super Star plays through out as the crowd is cheering. Zack plays toward them with a sick and happy grin on his face.

Big Poppa Falise: That’s my son taking to the Champ!!!

Greg Durst: He pinned the World Champion and that’s an amazing feat but he’s not Sean O’riley.

ASW Copy Right 2009

Overrall Show:B+ Another solid show with a couple of missed moments.

ASW: Down Smack January 6th

Match One: Green Liger versus Chris Tyler

Match Two: Mr. War versus Eddie Nash

Match Three: Crystal Meth versus Charlotte

Match Four: Rob Owen versus Cannabis

Match Five: Pick Your Poison: Sean O’riley versus ???

Main Event: Pick Your Poison: Triple X versus ???

Well after a little thinking ASW.com is letting the fans decide who will face Sean O’riley & Triple X on the January 6th edition of ASW: Down Smack.

ASW Presents Barely Legal in the USA January 31st

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i231/rango3/PPV.jpg

Match One: Saint Omen versus Mr. War

Match Two: Steel Cage: Eli Davids©, Paula Sue & Rogue versus Andy Rave, Sahara & Native Girl first escape Women’s Belt 2nd Escape Hardcore Belt

Match Three: Killer Carnage versus Tobias Erving

Match Four: Brothers In Arms versus Iron Bull & Big T for ASW Tag Team Titles.

Match Five: Buried Alive: Zack Falise versus Unknown

Match Six: Ian McIntyre versus White Cloud for ASW Intercontinental title.

Match Seven: DX Kid v. V.I.P v. Rick Mason v. Rodger Irons for Special Opportunity.

Match Eight: Bud Collie versus Nigel Earnhart for ASW X division title.

Match Nine: Otis Stampede versus David Crow for ASW World Title #1 contendership.

Main Event: Sean O’riley versus Triple X for ASW World Heavyweight title.

OT: Pay Per Veiw Card is finalized be sure to comment,rate and predict !!! ;)

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><p>

<span>http://i47.tinypic.com/9ixohc.png</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">How to kill a monster?! January 6th</span></strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The sounds of a fast paced hardcore theme blasts through out Zack’s ever so elegant backyard. With a bunch of local neighborhood friends and family members who paid the 8 buck and 4 buck admission price. It was going to be one hell of a night and the crowd seemed to know it as the ring was set up by Zack’s uncles. Ever so gripping to sheer reality is announcer Greg Durst with his right hand man Big Poppa Falise (Zack’s Father).They welcome us to the broadcast and then a countdown appears on the screen and out comes Eric Jericho. Eric Jericho has had a six month absence in ASW and he seems to have returned tonight he goes to the ring laughing. Stepping inside the squared circle with an unknown purpose. He looks ready to take all coming challengers with a huge smirk across his face. The crowd starts to chant We Don’t Need You and Jericho grins wider. </p><p> </p><p>

Eric Jericho: Why do I always have to come back to such fan fare? I am the best Canadian wrestler to ever grace an ASW ring. You choose to jeer me and say I’m nothing more than a pathetic want to be Legend. But look at my resume I am already The Greatest defeating 5 ASW Hall of Famers in a Hell in a Cell. You understand that this Hell in a Cell match was also for the Undisputed Championship. I beat all five of them in one night and was crowned the first undisputed champion only to be taunted at a range. Come say it to my face you idiotic marks. You are going to see a lot of me in this company and once the dust settles you’ll hear me scream. I’m Jericho & I’m the best at what I do!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Jericho wasting no time getting his point across to these ASW fans.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: He wants to give these people something to blog about perhaps knowing Jericho he’s ready to dominate again.</p><p> </p><p>

Jericho taunts the crowd only to be interrupted by a familiar theme and “The Brahma Bull” Johnny Maivia goes to the ring. He has the original XBYW world title in his hand also and gets inside his squared circle. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Legendary atmosphere here tonight as Johnny Maivia is back from sabbatical relieve its been awhile Big Poppa.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Who Cares? He doesn’t bring nothing to the table he was mid carder at best. Why in the world has he main evented he’s nothing and he will always be nothing. </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Maivia: Quid pro quo that’s what our relationship has been like since as long as The Brahma Bull can remember. You wanted to take it to The Brahma Bull well Johnny says come get it. You said you defeated five other men and Johnny’s one of them. You beat The Great One, Carnage, Zack, Unknown & Luke Reeves yet you’re still bitter. You’re bitter that you are nothing but a mere walking shadow. You stand before Johnny Maivia the best this company has to offer and you are afraid of him. As The Great One senses your fear he senses your cowardice. You are nothing now but a whiny little brat and you see that Rolex you have on your wrist. How about The Pie eating, Candy ass beating, One & Only take your Rolex watch turn it sideways and shove it up your candy ass!!! </p><p> </p><p>

The crowd is ecstatic as The Great One is electrifying the crowd as usual.</p><p> </p><p>

Eric Jericho: You are not in my league you disgust me. You pretend to give a damn about the fans when you were out doing concerts and such. I saw you perform” Canada Sucks” on David Letterman and I wasn’t impressed at all. Johnny music is my thing your Elvis style folk songs are nothing compared to my brand of entertainment. You think you are the King but you’re looking at my kingdom. Hell I won Extreme King of the Ring four years in a row. I have nothing left to accomplish except making all of these hypocritical fans remember my legacy. Once I’m done ASW will never ever, ever, ever, ever everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr be the same again!!!</p><p> </p><p>

The Brahma Bull goes for a surprise Rock Bottom onto Eric Jericho but he wriggles out and nails Maivia with a code breaker. Eric Jericho straightens up his attire as he leaves the ring to boos. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Green Liger versus Chris Tyler</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Green Liger and Chris Tyler start off this contest with a few counters before Green Liger catches him off guard. Liger with a spinning sole kick but Tyler ducks under and harsh looking DDT onto the canvas. Tyler scaling off the ropes and a huge side forearm into the sternum of Green Liger. Tyler grabs Liger and tosses him to the outside and then bounces off the adjacent rope and soars over. The plancha connects barely and Tyler quickly tosses Liger into the ring post. Tyler then lifts Liger up by his hair and throws him in the ring. Tyler hops on the single third adjacent rope looking for a risky maneuver but Liger catches him into a neck breaker!!! Liger bounces off the ropes and a dropkick into the jaw of Chris Tyler. Chris Tyler is reeling and Green Liger goes up top thinking to soon as Tyler suplexes him off in a rush. Tyler hung on to the top rope and is still in the air and a huge guillotine leg drop from the top. Tyler is on a roll but it indeed stops with a huge right palm thrust into the chest of Tyler. The thrust affects the chest and the lung muscles making you opponent winded. Green Liger picks up Tyler and goes for the Green Liger Bite (Pump handle Tiger Suplex) Tyler gets out from it. Tyler behind Liger now goes for a bull dog but Liger pushes him away. Tyler turns around face to face with Liger and the GREEN MIST!!! Tyler seems to be blinded by that action and is clawing at his eyes. The Green Liger springboard off the turnbuckle and hurricanrana’s him to the outside. Chris Tyler must regroup here or he’s done for. Liger looks to the heavens and steps up 450 splash onto a standing Chris Tyler from the inside of the ring!!! Chris Tyler must be all knocked up in his mind from that valiant maneuver from an ASW original. Chris Tyler gets thrown back into the ring and he regroups fast kicking Liger off the ring apron. Liger’s skull bounces off the side of the ring apron and he appears to be busted open profusely. Chris Tyler baseball slides a rising Green Liger and then slingshots him back into the ring. Chris Tyler quickly locks in an arm bar submission to a barely conscious but Green Liger turns the tables and a cross face chicken wing is locked in. The expertly applied submission subdues the amazingly skilled Chris Tyler as he passes out. Green Liger goes to the top and quickly rolling sentons a downed Chris Tyler before leaving the ring. The blood dripping down from his masked face in an eerie twisted way as he is bleeding red and wearing green. Very eerie he beat a white male a little Mexican flag tribute perhaps who knows this for certain.</p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: And the winner of the match … Green Liger!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: What a bloody athletic showing from the X-division making an impact daily. And that line was no pun intended did you see that 450 splash Big Poppa!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: The suspense making me soil myself is known as the X-division and promotions better do their homework. Athletic motion and poise combined with pure evil hell it’s more honor than Ring of Honor. This match has even garnered an out of ring street fight of all sorts with those hellacious moves. They went up and away in this one. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: You said it there partner I’ve saw these guys go toe to toe but this is a great week where we can see flight without casualties we wish Shashima a speedy recovery. Shashima suffered a brutal missed dive toward the outside and he has fractured his skull and is now in critical condition. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: He’s a great talent and I hope he heals up so we can see more of him in and out of this ring. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Triple X has just arrived to the building wearing luxury shades plus a suit outfit. He is being approached by Chris Becker still interviewing as Joel Matthews rests up. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Becker: Are you ready for tonight champ?!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Triple X looks at Chris Becker and smacks him across the face. Chris Becker looks pissed off. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple X: Mr. Becker you look familiar hell you couldn’t fool me. Joel Matthews under that make up you look really handsome. Yet you’re still a no talent mark who can’t catch a big break. You are nothing but a washed up pathetic termite hell it doesn’t matter who I face tonight I’m still that damn …. </p><p> </p><p>

Just as Triple X goes to finish off what he’s about to say Joel Matthews attacks him and then throws him into a production crate. Joel viciously knees his skull against the crate and looks at Chris Becker. </p><p> </p><p>

Joel Matthews: Well he made his point two weeks ago at my expense now it’s my turn. I don’t want to be a wrestler anymore. I’ve had it with people picking fights with me because I’m special. They know I’m a great athlete and are afraid of losing to the guy from ASW’s Tough Enough. So win or lose next week Xander Xavier Xerxes which means to “Rule over Heroes” will face off against me. Hell I don’t care what you throw at me I’m still going to keep on coming back and back until your vanquished because I’m Joel Matthews and I’m Tough Enough !!! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Maivia is in his locker room with his jaw covered in ice as Rob Owen walks in. Johnny Maivia gets up and looks him in the eyes and gives him a smirk.</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny: What in the blue hell do you want?!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen looks at him and grins.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen: Dude you are here to see action amongst the greatest athletes in the world. I admit Eric Jericho had you nailed out there but you’re better than that. You need to get back on your feet and challenge him for a match. You know that ASW Sunday Night Antics is returning this Sunday ask him to a match in the main event spot. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Maivia smiles brightly.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Johnny: That’s great despite that your breathe smells like hemp city. You know who I am right I’m The People’s Champ. And with history based matches you aren’t in that tax bracket. But The Great One is a fair man he will let you be known tonight. But at first I need to know your name.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen looks around the empty locker room smiling.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen: My name?</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny is still grinning almost about to laugh in his expression.</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny: Yeah you walking smoke-a-tree machine your name.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen sighs and goes to tell him his name.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen: I’m ….</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny: It doesn’t matter what your name is!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Rob smiles and then walks out of The Brahma Bull’s locker room.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: That was vintage Johnny Maivia right there. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Oh he makes his family proud doesn’t he with his copied shenanigans. Please once a loser always a loser. </p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Mr. War versus Eddie Nash</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Mr. War heading into this match with things on his mind obviously. He’s temporarily in mid thought when Eddie Nash rolls him over with an arm drag. Mr. War is dazed for a moment before Eddie comes forward and a huge European uppercut to his jaw. Mr. War then locks Eddie inside of a body scissors. Applying pressure toward his mid - section effectively. The intensity is in the air as Eddie fights out of the body scissors and dropkicks Mr. War in the jaw. Eddie then bounces off the ropes and a spinning leg drop type maneuver onto Mr. War. Mr. War gets up to get a huge kick to his stomach followed by a school boy pin. Mr. War gets out at two and throws Eddie into the corner running shoulder!!! Eddie moves out of the way and then ascends the top rope a cross body no as Mr. War tosses him behind him. Eddie with a German suplex attempt to no avail as Mr. War switches behind Eddie. Classic chain like wrestling as Mr. War flips Eddie down toward the mat. Mr. War grabs the leg of Eddie and goes for a grapevine like leg lock but Eddie gets out of it. Eddie with a huge hip toss onto Mr. War now feeling something. Eddie Nash grabs Mr. War’s shoulder and then slams in onto the canvas in a harsh fashion. Eddie starts stomping on the right shoulder of Mr. War picking his spots. Eddie with a jumping knee onto the hurt shoulder and Mr. War is screaming in such anguish it’s not even a laughing matter. Eddie seems to be laughing manically as he picks up Mr. War and hits an inverted atomic drop followed by a huge shoulder block to his sternum. Eddie Nash sits Mr. War up and then delivers a hard kick to the back of his skull. And Mr. War falls back onto his back and Eddie springs off the ropes and a huge elbow drop. Eddie goes for the pin but Mr. War sends him through the ropes but Eddie holds on. Mr. War runs toward Eddie and he gets back body dropped over the top rope. But Mr. War grabs some of Eddie’s neck taking him down also to the outside floor. Mr. War gets up first and rushes toward Eddie Nash but gets tossed into the guard rail in a harsh fashion. Eddie Nash throws Mr. War back into the ring and slides in. Eddie Nash ducks a right hand from Mr. War and a swinging neck breaker has connected. Eddie Nash picks up Mr. War and twists his hurt shoulder around making him scream in so much pain. Mr. War then pushes Eddie off him and dropkicks him square in the chest. Mr. War bounces off the ropes and a splash like head butt onto Eddie’s sternum. Mr. War seems to have some life left in him but Saint Omen stands on the entrance ramp and Mr. War looks at him taking his eyes off the proverbial prize. And Mr. War turns around and Eddie Nash with a Northern lights suplex and he holds on for the bridge one … two … kick out!!! Mr. War grabs Eddie and slams him now before switching behind him. German Suplex is coming but Eddie lands square upon his feet and a huge belly to back suplex connects. Eddie Nash grabs Mr. War by his injured arm and twists it behind his back before dropping him </p><p>

down in DDT type fashion. Eddie Nash then pins Mr. War and gets the one … two … three!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: Here’s your winner … Eddie Nash!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Eddie Nash makes his way to the back as Mr. War is down on the canvas in a heap. Saint Omen runs down toward the ring to attack Mr. War but gets a huge belly to belly. Saint Omen then gets locked inside an ankle lock. And bunch of trainers and guys in the back have to pry Mr. War off Saint Omen. After they do that Saint Omen gets up and tackles Mr. War and the back up. Saint Omen knees Mr. War’s arm and shoulder before running away. Mr. War screams in agony as Saint Omen runs away laughing like a mad man. Mr. War gets helped up and took to the back to get checked on. The crowd chants his name in approval to his wrestling ability and good wrestling tactics.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Unknown is sitting in his study looking inside a book the room is dark lit with candles. Unknown’s face was baring signs of no fatigue but anger and torment. The anger and torment was very visible and his sinister energy was in the air. He was capable of a decimating a throng of men easily. But now he stood in front of a book and his eyes were fixated upon it like a hawk on it’s prey and then he began to speak. </p><p> </p><p>

Unknown: Retribution is upon us for an act of violence done against me. I’ve been trying not to take your soul Zack but it’s time. I’m fixated on taking your soul and adding it to my collection. It’s all I ask for in you Zack nothing more or less. You act as thou anyone can take me out but it’s not that simple. I’m going to claim you upon my mantle Zack your soul in a jar or an urn. But don’t be scared nothing shall hurt you that much. You see Zack a burial is hurtful but it’s not forever. As Zack soon your air supply will run out and then you will be nothing but a soul. And after that you won’t be a nuisance on my radar any longer. Desperate times call for desperate measures but face it your not going to vanquish the Unknown. Your soul is mine and you shall Rest in Peace!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Unknown grabs Jessica Lenoir Zack’s girlfriend from underneath the floorboard of his study. Unknown holds her close and runs his fingers through her hair laughing out loud and subtle like. </p><p> </p><p>

Unknown: I have something precious of yours in my possession and that’s called leverage. Leverage is something you need in order to gain an advantage. An advantage in an ongoing struggle against one Zachary Falise. Admit it I have bested you and your not even here to save your precious girlfriend. I should take your love to the ring in front of those sheep. Those mindless drones who think you’re the best wrestler in this company nowadays. And deliver a message like no other so you know what you’re dealing with. </p><p> </p><p>

Unknown carries the prone Jessica Lenoir to the ring with the intent to deliver a message. Unknown is showered with boos while some fans urge to cheer this freak on. He sets Jessica down and she attempts to run. Jessica was never tied up but Unknown had her in his web. She then turned around under the spell of Unknown and then he puts his hand around her throat. Unknown lifts her up and delivers a huge choke slam and Jessica isn’t moving then Unknown picks her up. And then he delivers a huge tombstone and that may have broken her neck right there. Unknown does his usual taunt on one knee eyes rolling back into his skull. </p><p> </p><p>

*A pre-taped video is shown.*</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary Fisher and Andy Rave are shown standing outside a rundown pawnshop.*</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: So, Gary. What’s today training exercise?</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: Dude, I’m glad you asked, brother. Today, brother, you’re going to work on endurance, brother.</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: So, why are we at a pawnshop?</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: Because, brother. This is the perfect place for your lesson, dude.</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary glances behind him and sees a police car passing by. He picks up a rock and hurls it at the window. The glass shatters and the alarm begins to blare. The police car slams on its breaks and the cops jump out.*</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: Uh… Gary?</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: RUN, BROTHER!!!</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary and Andy Rave run off down the alley. After three steps, Gary yells out in pain and falls to the ground, clutching his hip.*</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: AAAHHH!!! MY HIP, BROTHER!!! GO ON WITHOUT ME!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: Okay.</p><p> </p><p>

*Andy runs off as the police catch up to Gary.*</p><p> </p><p>

Officer: Sir, why did you throw that rock at the window?</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: You pigs are going to threaten me? Bring it on, brother!</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary springs to his feet and weakly punches one of the officers in the stomach.*</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: Take that, brother!</p><p> </p><p>

Officer: Sir, please cooperate. It’ll make this a lot easier.</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: No way, brother! I’m not going to let the man win, brother! You’ll never take me alive!</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary slaps the other officer in the face.*</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: Yeah, brother!</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary begins to do an air guitar solo.*</p><p> </p><p>

Officer #2: Sir, this is your last warning.</p><p> </p><p>

*Gary begins to make pig noises at the officers. Finally, the first officer pulls out a taser and stuns Gary. Gary yells out in pain and collapses on the ground. He then sits up and attempts to Hulk Up, but the officer stuns him again. Andy runs over to the scene.*</p><p> </p><p>

Rave: Come on, Gary! Fight back! Show them what Hulkamania is all about!</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: Don’t just stand there, brother! Help me!</p><p> </p><p>

Officer: I’m sorry I had to do that, but you left me no choice.</p><p> </p><p>

*They drag Gary to the car and toss him in.*</p><p> </p><p>

Gary: POLICE BRUTALITY!! SOMEONE REPORT THESE PIGS!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Craziness running rampid here I guess.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: And wow did you see how Unknown manhandled Jessica.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: He hurt a defenseless women and my son won’t be responsible for what occurs to him. At Barely Legal in the USA my son buries that sick basturd alive. Enough of him making a statement it’s the end of him mark my words.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><p><strong>

Crystal Meth versus Charlotte</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte and Crystal Meth begin to move around the ring. They draw closer to the center and tie up. Charlotte blocks it partially and has the arm of Crystal. She reverses out of it and has Charlotte in a wrist lock, it’s held in from the back position. Crystal falls forward causing Charlotte to swing over and land on his back. Crystal gets Charlotte into a neck vice but Charlotte is quickly in the ropes causing the ref to step in and break the hold. Crystal Meth releases it but is quickly backed up and pulls the leg of Charlotte leading her into the center of the ring. Crystal ties up the legs and attempts a figure four leg lock but Charlotte grabs the neck of Crystal on her way around causing it to be reversed into a small package! </p><p> </p><p>

1.......</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

2......</p><p> </p><p>

Kick out.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: That was close! Charlotte almost beat her with that sneaky move. </p><p> </p><p>

Crystal quickly gets to her feet and stomps the legs of Charlotte. She then bends down and pulls Charlotte up. She backs her into the rope and goes for a big chop to the throat but Charlotte ducks it and bounces off the ropes. She comes back fast and hits a big dropkick sending Crystal down into the corner. Charlotte gets back up and walks over to the corner where Crystal is sitting and holding her arm in pain. Charlotte begins to stomp away at the shoulder of Crystal. The ref goes in and starts his count. </p><p> </p><p>

1</p><p>

2</p><p>

3</p><p>

4</p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte breaks the count and puts her hands in the air as to say she’s innocent. The ref warns her but Charlotte goes right back down into the corner and starts to choke Crystal in the base of a corner. The ref pulls him away but Charlotte rushes into the corner with full speed and connects with a baseball slide leap into the chest of Crystal causing her to fall to the side. </p><p> </p><p>

Crowd: Oh! ASW! ASW! ASW!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: What an intense battle we’re seeing tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Damn right. And it’s only a matter of time for Charlotte to put Crystal away. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: I don’t know about that.....</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Well I do....so shut up. </p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte pulls Crystal back up and she whips her off the rope. Comes back fast so Charlotte has little reaction time. The women crash shoulder to shoulder causing both to fall to the mat. Charlotte rolls to the outside of the ring and searches under the ring. She pulls out a ladder.....</p><p> </p><p>

Crowd: OH!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: What’s she doing with that? I’d think after Money in The Bank, she’d be a little leery of using ladders. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: She’s a woman of no fears!</p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte sets up the ladder on the outside of the ring.....She begins to climb it. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: What the hell is she thinking?!</p><p> </p><p>

Charlotte is up at the top but Crystal is up and rushes to the side of the ring. She hops to the top rope causing her to catapult onto the ladder. She clothesline’s Charlotte down and takes herself down to the cement floor through a table!!!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: AHHH! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Did you see that!?! She just ran up the ladder and took out Charlotte with a huge move!</p><p> </p><p>

Crowd: ASW! ASW! ASW! ASW! ASW!</p><p> </p><p>

*Cannabis is on the apron waving the crowd on after that incredible move. He then hops down and checks on Crystal who is able to rise to her feet.*</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: How is she up so soon after that!? She fell nearly 15 feet and she’s up with no problem. </p><p> </p><p>

Crystal pulls Charlotte up and walks her back to the ring. She rolls her in then Crystal also rolls in. She gets an arm over the chest of Charlotte. </p><p> </p><p>

1......</p><p> </p><p>

2........</p><p> </p><p>

Kick out!</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Charlotte has just too much heart to stay down after a little move like that.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Little move? You were just crapping your pants! </p><p> </p><p>

Crystal pulls Charlotte back up and here it is OVERDOSE (SPIKE RKO)! Crystal pins.</p><p> </p><p>

1......</p><p> </p><p>

2........</p><p> </p><p>

3.........</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Lucky!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Shut up.</p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: The winner of the match.......Crystal Meth!</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage Rob Owen was warming up when Chris Becker walks into his locker room looking for an interview. Rob Owen eyed Chris from a mile away and was grinning like he always did. His smile was wide and sparkling and he was in a great mood. He was ready to go out there and do what he was paid to do and that’s wrestle. It was something he loved to do and something that gained him a large fan base. Rob Owen was simply one of a kind. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Becker: Hello Rob I was wondering what are your thoughts about your position in ASW?</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen scratches his chin at that question eying Chris with a grimace. </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen: You know dude I haven’t had the career here that you’d imagine. I never won the world title and I never really had momentum. I never had a certified push to greatness because I don’t deserve it. I don’t deserve being in the top level of ASW even if the fans want me to be. I will forever grovel at the bottom until I step up and that starts tonight. I’m a 32 time hardcore champion for a reason I never took nonsense. But now I’m looking for the top with a fire in my belly. Tonight they will see The Whole Damn Show at another level. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Becker: And what’s next after tonight?</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen smiles and looks at Chris in the eyes.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen: You don’t need a rocket scientist in here to know what I seek. I want to claim the World heavyweight championship. And then I’ll be humble again and have found that place of Zen. A place where the cosmos align and I’ll finally see where my destiny lies. You know a wise man told me once that the third eye is the strongest of all your body parts. And I never knew that until now those who never read a book. You should pick it up and study it to the highest magnitude. Because you’ll never know what you’ll find in that book. Though I smoke hemp it doesn’t say anything about me as I’m honest and hardworking. Never judge a book by its cover until you have read it thorough. Now if you’ll excuse me I have some Cannabis to blaze in that ring. </p><p> </p><p>

Chris Becker nods as Rob Owen is done warming up and heads to the ring. A shot of Cannabis is shown and he’s making his way to the ring with a sick smile on his face. The near 7’0 monster continued walking to the ring with victory in mind. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Well a stoner faces a guy named after the plant which the stoner smokes. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Only in ASW folks only in ASW. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Rob Owen versus Cannabis</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen runs toward the ring with a head full of steam as Cannabis waits with a devilish grin upon his face. Cannabis takes the brunt force of Rob’s chops as the crowd begins wooing. Cannabis throws Rob over his head and lets him hit the outside floor and then laughs with a sick grin. Rob gets up and then slides in the ring going back to attacking Cannabis’ mid section. Rob runs forward toward Cannabis but gets a drop toe hold down to the canvas. Cannabis measures Rob and then strikes him down with a huge kick toward his mid section. Cannabis began stomping onto Rob with ease and wouldn’t let up as he intended to harm him even when though they teamed in the past. Cannabis wasn’t an unstoppable force but he just wasn’t the type to lose to a friend or foe. Cannabis began to strangle Rob but the ref gave him to the count of five and he released at the count of four. Rob got up and he received a massive clothesline that flipped him inside out as the crowd grimaced at the sight. Cannabis then picked up Rob over his head looking for a military press slam yet rob got out. Rob began kicking at the legs of Cannabis before hitting a reverse DDT onto him.</p><p> </p><p>

Rob then continues to attack Cannabis and whips him with great force against the ropes. Cannabis comes back and Rob with a monkey flip tossing this 6’8 behemoth into the air. Rob then dropkicks Cannabis’ knees from under him after he tries to get up. Rob then bounces off the ropes and hits a little rolling thunder upon Cannabis. Rob picks up Cannabis who’s vulnerable but not yet ready to be put away and Cannabis pushes him away. Rob is bounced off the ropes and rushes forward into a clothesline no!!! Rob ducks the clothesline and springboards off the ropes a cross body attempt but Cannabis has him in his clutches. Cannabis runs forward and slams Rob down with a rolling Samoan drop crushing his sternum. Cannabis throws Rob around like a rag doll and then goes for a big boot. Rob with a quick roll out of the way and he leg sweeps the behemoth down and he crashes on the mat with immense force. The sheer agony on the face of the collapsed Cannabis is shown as Rob begins to stomp on him utter quickly. </p><p> </p><p>

Rob attempts a spinning leg drop to Cannabis’ sternum region but he moves out the way. Cannabis gets up and looks at Rob evilly like a hawk eying it’s prey and a huge running shoulder block. The pain looks to be shooting through the body of Rob Owen as Cannabis takes the offensive. Cannabis lifts Rob Owen up and lets the blood rush to his head before slamming him down with a delayed suplex. Cannabis then starts to rain down rights and lefts into the temple of Rob Owen unmercifully. Cannabis looks at Rob trying to stand but he then collapses back to the mat and then Cannabis grins. The big man goes up top rarely seen as Rob Owen gets up and Cannabis is thinking a flying clothesline !!! No !!! Rob Owen with a mid air arm drag out of no where and then he catches Cannabis’ arm in a crucifix arm bar.</p><p> </p><p>

Cannabis begins to band Rob Owen onto the canvas before he looses the grip of the hold. Cannabis measures Rob Owen and knees him in the stomach and Rob Owen feels the blow effectively. Rob Owen is hurting and Cannabis throws him to the outside and goes to hunt him. Cannabis goes to knee Rob Owen’s skull into the steel ring post but Rob moves. Cannabis’ knee meets the ring post and then he instantly is in pain and tends to be wounded. Rob Owen quickly chop blocks the injured right knee of Cannabis. Rob Owen rolls Cannabis inside the ring as the ref’s count gets up to six and then he rolls inside the ring. Rob continues to attack Cannabis’ wound and applies a leg lock to it as Cannabis screams in agony. Cannabis seems pissed off extremely as Rob goes to attack his right knee again and he gets a hard right hand. The punch echoes off of Rob’s cheek and the crowd lets out a large OH!!! Cannabis throws Rob into the corner and lands a huge body splash and sees Rob fall into the center of the ring. Cannabis bounces off the ropes and goes for a huge elbow drop but with sheer skill Rob rolls out of the way. Cannabis is down and to make sure he stays down Rob basement dropkicks Cannabis in the chin. Rob Owen does his signature taunt before heading to the top turnbuckle and here it is The Big O (Five Star Frog Splash) !!! Rob Owen clutches his stomach as he lays his back over the prone body of Cannabis for the one … two and three !!! </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: Here’s your winner Rob Owen !!!</p><p> </p><p>

Rob Owen walks out of the ring slowly and steadily holding onto his mid section and shaking some hands on the way to the back. Rob taunts one final time before disappearing to the backstage area. </p><p> </p><p>

A man appears on the screen backstage grinning from ear to ear with a black suit jacket and a wad of cash tucked secretly in his pockets. He then looks into the camera lense and smiles with pearly white teeth.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Who’s this guy?</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: He looks like a future politician for crying out loud!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Suited Man: Well this day and age we have all sorts of people running around ASW. But you see they claim to be all around the world going after things unnecessary for them and claim to be great. But you know what I’m great myself I’ve been through countless matches. Well if I counted them I have had six matches in professional wrestling and I have won all of them with ease. These ASW Fans are sheep and they look up to Killer Carnage well tonight we celebrate him. We are throwing him a little party and I’ve arranged the little festivities for I am a WRESTLING GOD!!! I hail from New York City and I go by the name of Joshua Elijah Hardway.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: He sounds inspiring. And I say that with a side of sarcasm. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: I’m still president of Killer Carnage fan club he can’t take my spot. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Killer Carnage is wearing a Nirvana Shirt & Acid Wash Jeans looking around at the decorations. The party then commences as music is playing and a number of guests show up. Killer Carnage is ecstatic and then seems to be undergoing a great deal of emotion.</p><p> </p><p>

Killer Carnage: Well I didn’t expect anyone to care about me as of late. I have been off my game for quite some time but I strive to succeed regardless of what any of you say. I am more dedicated and determined than ever before. And come Barely Legal in the USA mark my words I will devour the one they call Tobias Erving. I will bleed out his pores till he is nothing but a f***ing stain in the Book of Eli. I am going to make sure his career is ended and that will be one hell of a Career Anniversary present. I am here tonight with my financial advisor Josh Hardway to send a message to Tobias. Without a shadow of a doubt I am better than you ever will be. And tonight we celebrate come Barely Legal in the USA … We dine in Hell!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Carnage has been watching 300 a little too much.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst : Come on dining in hell is great isn’t it that’s why they call you a hot head !!! </p><p> </p><p>

Just then an old lady comes in dressed up as cat woman and starts stripping to erotic music as Carnage looks on. Killer Carnage is looking and then he throws up onto the shoes of Chuck Norris (Impersonator who looks just like him) . Chuck looks up at Carnage and then swings but Carnage Ducks and he knocks out Josh Hardway!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Chuck’s fist knows best!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Damn!!! What a punch!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Josh Hardway gets put inside the medical section of the arena being checked on by a Doctor as Killer Carnage gets himself cleaned up. The party is slowly going to an end as Carnage thanks the people for coming while hiding from Chuck Norris. Chuck asks a stagehand who that guy was.</p><p> </p><p>

Chuck Norris: He disrespected me and I didn’t like it one bit. What is that guy’s name or your ass is grass!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Stage Hand: Its Tobias Erving sir please doesn’t hurt me!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Chuck Norris didn’t really get a clear look at Carnage to know that it was really him so he storms off toward Tobias Erving’s locker room. Chuck Norris gets to Tobias Erving’s locker room door and then walks inside his locker room.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Uh Oh!!! A little present for Tobias Erving it looks like.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Don’t hurt him Chuck well at least don’t hurt him to bad HAHAHAHA!!!</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

* Sean O’riley is inside the ring with a mic in his hands*</p><p> </p><p>

Sean O‘riley: Haha, I see a child in the front row wearing a shirt of mine. However he has a frown on his face. I think it’s because I nearly was decimated last week in a six man tag team match up which was my return to the ring. It was a turning point in the career of Sean O’riley because now I proved to the world I am a man who shall be feared! I proved to the world that I truly am a great technician and I will stop at no obstacle when it comes to getting what I desire. So during one of the ASW live events weeks prior to my return I spoke with the General Manager Carnage! And I asked for a title shot. He simply said I have been searching around the independents for talent. I then said......So can I get a damn shot? He responded with....Sure. He also said that I’d be put into a pick your poison type match this week. But the fans get to vote on my opponent tonight.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Sean O’riley seems over confident as usual.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Sean O‘riley: It doesn’t matter who I face tonight I will give my all as usual win or lose. I will be victorious over Triple X and gain my first world heavyweight championship.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Wow, Sean truly is wanting to prove a point here tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Will he still be able to prove that point whilst going up against a mystery opponent picked by these fans.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

The arena goes dark and the crowd erupts as an eerie red light starts to shine on the entrance ramp. Slow Chemical by Finger Eleven begins to play over the pa making the crowd get a spine chilling feeling down there backs. Slowly walking out from the back comes a tall figure whose traits are unknown as he is in a dark red cloak with a hood that covers his entire face. The cloaked man gets to the top of the ramp and stands there with it unable to see where he is looking at with the hood covering his eyes. He stands at the top of the ramp sending an ominous feeling through out the arena. </p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston : Making his way to the ring weighing in at 320 pounds, he is the man from Hell, CATHAL!!!</p><p> </p><p>

The hooded man then begins to move from the ramp and make his way down to the ring with the cloak dragging on the ground behind him. As he walks he does not lifting his head up once. When he gets to the bottom of the ramp he stops and stands there for what seems like an eternity to most people, he then starts to walk over to the steal steps. He turns towards them and then walks up and then half way down the apron and climbs into the ring through the second rope. The hooded man goes to the center of the ring and stands there with his head still down. He then raises his arms into the air slowly without lifting his head and then, with out warning, throws them down causing flames to go off on all of the turnbuckles. The lights then come back to normal and the man removes his hood to reveal the mask of Cathal himself. Cathal then removes his cloak to reveal his wrestling attire of Black & Red tights with Hell on both legs and his normal black T-shirt that reads “Straight from Hell!” and hands them to an official on the outside. Cathal then adjusts his glove on his right hand and stands in the middle of the ring for the match to start. Just standing there, staring at the entrance ramp with intensity in his eyes.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Sean O’riley versus Cathal</strong> </p><p> </p><p>

Ding Ding Ding</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Look at this monster! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa: Satan‘s little helper here in ASW! </p><p> </p><p>

*The scene breaks to a shot of Carnage *</p><p> </p><p>

Carnage: Hey guys, I’m going to make a little announcement. Remember the overall plan Zack said is looking to take ASW to the next level! Sean O’riley currently is the number one contender but I believe if you beat the number one contender.....you prove yourself worthy of being a contender. Remember that fellas. Enjoy the match. And good luck. </p><p> </p><p>

*Back to the ring*</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Here we go. Cathal is staring at Sean O‘riley. Both men start walking closer to each other. Sean starts it off with a rake to the eyes. Cathal covers his eyes and O’riley takes advantage. He hits forearms to the back, this is followed by a punch to the small of the back that sends Cathal down to his knees. O’riley runs to the rope bounces off and jumps at Cathal. Sean hits a face crusher. O’riley gets up and gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. He grabs the arm of Cathal and pulls him up. O’riley Irish whips Cathal into the corner but it is reversed and Sean is sent chest first into the turnbuckle. Cathal runs over to Sean O’riley and hits a German suplex. This is put into a pin. The ref counts. </p><p> </p><p>

1....</p><p> </p><p>

2....</p><p> </p><p>

O’riley kicks out. Cathal is quickly up to his feet and starts stomping away at the prone O’riley. Cathal hits five shots before the ref breaks it up and backs Sean O’riley into the corner. Cathal runs back over to Sean and goes for a huge kick but Sean rolls out of the way and Cathal falls to the mat. Sean O’riley is up grabs the legs of Cathal flips over and has a pin. </p><p> </p><p>

1.......</p><p> </p><p>

2.......</p><p> </p><p>

Cathal hits a chop to the stomach and the pin is broken up. Sean O’riley quickly goes back on Cathal with a headlock, but Cathal is quickly back up and grabs the head of O’riley and this is put into a neck breaker. Cathal rolls over and puts an arm on the chest of O’riley</p><p> </p><p>

1... </p><p> </p><p>

Very quickly O’riley gets a shoulder out and rolls over to his stomach. Cathal grabs the neck of O’riley and pulls him up. Cathal has a headlock locked in but Sean pushes Cathal off but holds on to the arm pulls him back and hits a Russian leg sweep. O’riley is up but Cathal rolls to the outside of the ring. Cathal waves his hand at O’riley and the crowd. The crowd begins to boo. O’riley shakes his head and runs to the corner. He jumps up to the top rope and hits a whisper in the wind onto Cathal. The crowd goes crazy and O’riley is up to his feet. He pulls him up and rolls him in the ring. O’riley follows him in and lifts him up by his hair. He grabs the head and neck of Cathal and goes for a tornado ddt but is pushed off and sent into the ropes. Sean O’riley runs into the rope and we see Cathal duck his head. He ducks it to early and O’riley his a sunset flip. The ref counts. </p><p> </p><p>

1.....</p><p> </p><p>

2.......</p><p> </p><p>

Cathal rolls out of it and grabs the legs of O‘riley. Cathal is applying a sharpshooter. He has it locked in some of the crowd is yelling tap but O’riley reaches out for the rope and he grabs it. The ref pulls Cathal off and Cathal goes to work on the small of the back. He drops a knee on O’riley who is in pain. The much bigger Cathal pulls Sean up and lifts him up. He hits a massive spine buster and Sean might have a broken back! Cathal pins The Pride of Ireland. </p><p> </p><p>

1.....</p><p> </p><p>

2......</p><p> </p><p>

Three? </p><p> </p><p>

Noooo. So close but Sean is able to kick out. Cathal looks shocked. He looks at the ref but decides to pull O’riley back up. He sends him into the rope and on Sean O’riley way back Cathal lifts a leg but O’riley ducks out of the way and runs off the other rope, Cathal ducks and O’riley hops over hand has another sunset flip in. </p><p> </p><p>

1....</p><p> </p><p>

2...</p><p> </p><p>

Nooo Cathal is out and goes for a leg drop but O’riley rolls out of the way and gets up. He hits huge kicks to the arm of Cathal but he pushes him hard and O’riley falls down to the mat. O’riley is up fast and runs back at Cathal but he moves away and sweeps O’riley’s legs down and goes for a pin.</p><p> </p><p>

1.....</p><p> </p><p>

2....</p><p> </p><p>

Sean pushes Cathal off and both men get up. O’riley lunges into Cathal. O’riley is caught in mid air and is sent flying with a fall away slam. No Somehow O’riley lands on his feet. He kicks Cathal and then gets him into a head scissors. This sends Cathal into the rope, on his way back Sean O’riley kicks him in the mid section and this is followed by a blockbuster and a pin. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

1.......</p><p> </p><p>

2........</p><p> </p><p>

Cathal pushes O’riley off and tries to get up to his feet. Cathal is up to a knee and Sean goes for a hurricanrana but Cathal catches him and gets up to his feet. He drives down for a power bomb! It connects! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Oh my! I think he is freaking dead! Did you hear his head hit?</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: I sure did. It was brutal. </p><p> </p><p>

Cathal hooks the leg. </p><p> </p><p>

1......</p><p> </p><p>

2........</p><p> </p><p>

No. </p><p> </p><p>

Somehow O’riley kicks out. Cathal is very frustrated and he storms to his feet. He pulls O’riley up but O’riley gets away and kicks him in the gut. He bounces off the rope but is stopped by a huge boot to the gut. He lifts him into a choke slam! No he sits down into a power bomb! </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: What a move! </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Final Freaking Redemption! </p><p> </p><p>

1.....</p><p> </p><p>

2.......</p><p> </p><p>

3............</p><p> </p><p>

Cathal gets back to his feet and sits down on Sean and applies the Hades hold! O’riley is out cold!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Some one stop this! O’riley is out! </p><p> </p><p>

*After about 15 seconds the hold is released and Cathal gets up and raises his arms.*</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Big Poppa! This man is not human. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: I agree with you buddy. </p><p> </p><p>

Backstage X-Rated are in there locker room in mid thought about what to expect from tonight’s main event match up. Triple X was standing prepared to compete as Brent Steel, Scott Warren & Tori eyed their leader wholesomely. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple X: I have been through hell my entire career and Carnage thinks a mystery opponent can stop me. Sean O’riley was decimated earlier but that won’t be my fate as I’m the Game Evolved. Like I said before Paul Lévesque wishes he was as good looking and talented. The way I see it I’m the Game and he is just a copy cat with a giant schnozzle. I will go to great lengths tonight and whatever happens I will leave out victorious. And come barely legal in the USA I shall be victorious. We are X-Rated we take sh*t from no one we go out there and bash brains in. I stand before you a four time World champion and I didn’t accomplish that by being a bumbling imbecile. I did that by being focused on the top at all times. So whoever stands in my way tonight will fall down to the Evolved one because I’m that damn good. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple X walks off toward the ring to start the Main Event match up.</p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: Triple X seems determined to hush the mouths of the people who think he doesn’t deserve the World Championship. </p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Well let’s see if he can put his money where his big mouth is.</p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: Introducing first from Newark, New Jersey weighing 232lbs Triple X!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Triple X walks toward the ring doing his usual carbon copy entrance of Triple H and stands waiting for his opponent.</p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: And his opponent from Atlanta, Georgia weighs 228lbs CJ Styles!!!</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd pops loudly as CJ Styles goes to the ring as “I Am” plays through out. CJ steps between the ropes and smirks at Triple X. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Triple X versus CJ Styles</strong></p><p> </p><p>

CJ Styles and Triple X test each other in strength but CJ ends up surprisingly winning the exchange on the 6’2 champion. Triple X gets up in embarrassment and starts hammering away on CJ with his fist. Triple X knees CJ in the gut and then knees him hard into his jaw. CJ ducks a right hand attempt and then quickly with a forearm smash onto Triple X and proceeds with a running dropkick. Triple X is a little taken aback by the offense of CJ Styles as Styles hits a standing moonsault onto Xander. CJ picks up the struggling champion but gets a European style uppercut into his jaw region. Triple X follows by a classic atomic drop then an elbow to CJ. CJ is pressed against the ropes and is taking some serious punishment here. Triple X shuffles forward and dumps CJ to the outside before hitting a rare suicide dive onto his challenger. Triple X picks up CJ and pounds his shoulder into his sternum before tossing him back first into the ring apron. Xander tries to grab CJ but CJ reverses and bangs the skull on Triple X upon the ring apron. CJ tosses Xander back into the ring and goes high risk. A huge spiral diving uppercut nails the fighting champion and he’s on the ground once more. CJ back to a vertical basis nails a basement dropkick to Xander’s spine. CJ then twists the arm of Xander with sheer force and determination and puts his knee deep into it. Xander is screaming but gains a knee up and rolls out of the arm twist. Xander with a huge right hand into CJ’s jaw crumpling on to the mat and Xander smirks. Xander starts hammering away at CJ who pushes Xander off of him. Xander is met with a text book back body drop but Xander is still on his feet. CJ turns to see Xander landed upon his feet from the move and gets a Double A spine buster. That spine buster was handled with unique force and the pain is shown upon the young CJ Styles’ face. Triple X with a triangle leg lock upon CJ but CJ won’t give up and ends up biting Xander’s leg. Xander is shocked as he lets the hold go and CJ slams him down with the STO. CJ Styles goes to the middle rope and tries a springboard 450 splash but Xander moves out of the way. Xander kicks CJ in the gut and thinks pedigree but CJ maneuvers out. CJ with a Pele kick but Xander grabs his foot before it hits his skull. Xander slams the knee of CJ onto the canvas with immense force and effort. CJ is now letting out a scream as Xander rakes his eyes. CJ then has to worry about his eye now as Xander begins to scratch his chin. Xander thinks mid match and then throws CJ to the outside of the ring. </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

CJ tries to get to his feet as Xander decides to baseball slide CJ’s face in with a lot of momentum behind it. Xander then picks up CJ in a backbreaker and then he begins to pick apart the announce table. Xander eyes the monitor and goes to bash CJ’s head in but he ducks and a Pele kick!!! CJ goes in the ring quickly before going over the top rope to cross body the champion who has lost his impending momentum thus far in this Main Event match. CJ Styles puts Triple X onto the announce table as Big Poppa & Greg Durst back up. Triple X avoids CJ’s style clash attempt and quickly pedigrees him through the announce table and it completely shatters. The Crowd begins to chant the ever so often “Holy Sh*t” chants loud and proud. Triple X picks up CJ from the wreckage and then drags him into the squared circle and goes for the pin but CJ kicks out at two and three quarters. Triple X with a swinging neck breaker attempt but CJ pushes him into the corner and mounts him. Triple X receives about twenty punches into his face but Xander quickly pushes CJ off. CJ tries to recuperate but receives a huge clothesline and is turned inside out. Triple X eyes CJ like a mad man he was a lot resilient than Mikey Stephens and he knew it. Xander with a huge fist into the face of a rising CJ and then he knees in his gut. CJ is feeling the effects of it but tries to shake it as Xander puts him inside a sleeper hold. CJ is slowly fading before backing Triple X multiple times in the corner and he lets go. CJ with a huge arm drag from out of the corner and he goes to capitalize on this opportunity. CJ with a huge running shining wizard attempt put with all his might Xander ducked it. Xander brilliantly ducked it and he spins around before delivering a fist into CJ’s abdomen.</p><p> </p><p>

Xander spits in CJ’s face but CJ breaks from Xander’s grasp and begins chopping his chest with power as the crowd begins to Woo. CJ then musters enough strength to bounce Xander off the ropes and lands a springboard elbow into Xander’s jaw. He was showing shades of Shashima a guy who was currently in the intensive care unit in a coma. CJ with a huge high angle DDT shoving Xander’s head deep into the canvas. CJ gets on the top rope as Xander gets up and receives the mule kick into his temple before being thrown to the outside. CJ then moonsaults Xander on the outside still playing toward the fans. CJ continues to shove Xander’s back into the barricade before tossing him into the ring. CJ goes back into the ring but gets a stiff backhand shot to the ribs by Xander. Xander with a dozen chops lighting up CJ’s chest. And then Xander with his size miraculously hits an enzurguri upon the skull of CJ Styles. Xander then locks CJ Styles inside a heel hook lock and CJ is screaming in pain and he can’t take much more. CJ is fading and the ref drops his hand upon the mat twice. Before CJ rolls through and weakly hits a Samoan drop onto Xander and then when he gets up again. CJ hits a huge running spinning head scissors making Xander fly near the ropes. CJ runs forward to knock Xander to the outside once more with sheer aggression but CJ gets tossed up high. Luckily CJ Styles catches the top rope and remains on the apron. CJ Styles then kicks Triple X in the back of his skull whilst he was resting. CJ then goes up and tries for a seated senton but Xander catches him and tries to power bomb him to the outside. CJ uses his legs and tosses Xander to the outside using his weak legs that were dissected in this grueling match. CJ Styles runs along the apron as Xander rises and a cross body but no!!! Xander catches CJ Styles and tosses him into the steel post back first. CJ’s screams echo through out the arena as Xander lifts him up by the hair and tosses him back inside the ring. Xander then picks up CJ and tries to finish off him but CJ rolls him up in a school boy. Xander rolls through the move and then puts CJ in a snap mare and hits a running dropkick into CJ’s sternum. </p><p> </p><p>

Triple X wipes the sweat off of himself before picking up CJ who still has life in him. CJ pushes Xander away before hitting a beautiful sunset flip into a pin. Xander gets out of it before the ref starts a count and hits a hard shot to CJ’s mid section. Before grabbing CJ and wrenching back into a Pedigree and CJ is down on the canvas. Triple X attempts to pin CJ but he gets a shoulder up at 2!!! Triple X is pissed off and tries a judo flip onto CJ but he lands on his feet. CJ grabs Xander and quickly hits a snap suplex upon him. CJ then jumps and drives a knee into Xander’s skull. CJ tries to do a spiral tap and he does as the crowd erupts and goes for a pin cover with a one... two and a shoulder up!!! CJ lifts up Xander but he gets pushed by the champion into the middle rope. Xander starts to choke CJ with the middle rope as the ref begins to count to five. The ref argues with Xander as he puts up his hands like he’s innocent. Just then X-Rated’s Tori comes from the crowd and runs across the ring apron kneeing CJ in the skull doing real damage. Tori runs through the crowd as the ref isn’t busy with Xander anymore. Xander picks up the unconscious CJ Styles and drives his head into the canvas with a pedigree and then pins him for the one … two and three!!! </p><p> </p><p>

Holly Weston: Here’s your winner the ASW World Champion Triple X!!!</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Well he proved the nay sayers he needs a woman’s help in order to win here tonight. </p><p> </p><p>

Big Poppa Falise: He had a grueling match up and he didn’t even see Tori’s interference. Well that’s all for tonight we’ll see you this Sunday when Antics returns.</p><p> </p><p>

Greg Durst: Man I can’t wait for Antics return!!! See you soon folks.</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage we see Zack Falise attacking Cathal with a lead pipe. Zack proceeds to tie up Cathal before putting him in the back of a Black dodge pick up truck. The camera shows the face of Zack Falise and he’s crying.</p><p> </p><p>

Zack Falise: You put your hands on my girl now you see why you don’t mess with me. Unknown your brother Cathal will get his just desserts mark my words on that. You won’t like what happens next neither will God himself. </p><p> </p><p>

Zack drives off as the copyright data is shown.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

ASW Copyright 2010 </p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Ot: I'm back and this is 22 pages of greatness enjoy ... Antics card and News up real soon. Also putting ratings in the whole show downed the quality the whole show got a B . </strong></p>

Archived