did i mess my game up a little? why am i still cult?

how do you get out of being cult? i have 92 prestige, 92 momentum, 87-89 popularity all throughout usa. im not in a month waiting period or anything... but i did use the editor while i was in the cool down period after falling down to cult

how do you get out of being cult? i have 92 prestige, 92 momentum, 87-89 popularity all throughout usa. im not in a month waiting period or anything... but i did use the editor while i was in the cool down period after falling down to cult

Go to your promotion's size screen... it'll tell you exactly what you need to do in order to reach the next size (and remember, it's your importance not your popularity that counts). If there is no reason given at the top AND you seem to meet the importance requirements then you are likely just a little short (less than 0.5 importance in a region) of going up.

Also, you can only go national if the country you are based in is the one that reaches the requirements for national. Even if you had 100 popularity across Canada you wouldn't go National with that if you were based in Australia.

Other than those, I can't think of any reason you wouldn't jump... unless you just used the editor to raise your popularity this very day, in which case you'll rise in size the next day I think. :)

odd.. on my size screen my popularity is listed as mid to high 70s

but when im picking a venue before a show, its all high 80s, and im the number 1 company in my game.. is this a glitch?

it also says i have a 3 month 2 week cooling period

odd.. on my size screen my popularity is listed as mid to high 70s

but when im picking a venue before a show, its all high 80s, and im the number 1 company in my game.. is this a glitch?

it also says i have a 3 month 2 week cooling period

On the size screen, are you sure you're looking at popularity and not importance? The importance would likely be in the high 70's if your popularity is in the high 80's. The size screen shows importance by default while the venue screen shows popularity.

And there's a six month cooling down period after you fall from National to Cult, and you can't go back to National during that time. So that's why you haven't risen back to National, you have to wait 3 months, 2 weeks.

candyman you were right. thanks a lot you two

another question because i dont want to flood the board

my most over guy isnt on the top 5 franchise players at all. why is that? hes

30 years old

high star quality

lower mic/entertainment skills than the other guys (is this why?)

he used to be on the hot prospects section but ever since i got him to 95-100 overness he hasnt

30 years old

high star quality

he used to be on the hot prospects section but ever since i got him to 95-100 overness he hasnt

Depends on your product if its based on skill or equal than his skills have something to do with it

30 years old

high star quality

How's his momentum?

The four things that the Franchise Players section looks for are Main Event Push, Overness, Star Quality and Charisma. It seems that he's being left off the list due to his charisma being lower than the other people on the list, which is fair enough. It's not like you those opinions really matter, your guy still sounds very good, just not the top choice compared to your others main guys. :)

Archived