My Wife Went Crazy Last Night...

KennethCrazy

For those of you who don't know me i'm online superstar Phantom409, famed for my famous online content on many media and social websites. Last night my mentally unstable wife hit me for no reason during one of her "moments". I can't hit the woman, and I sure can't hide her pills.. anymore... so what do you suggest I do? This happens all the time; she goes into a sudden fit of rage and hits me.

She says sorry.... but sorry isn't enough.

For those of you who don't know me i'm online superstar Phantom409, famed for my famous online content on many media and social websites. Last night my mentally unstable wife hit me for no reason during one of her "moments". I can't hit the woman, and I sure can't hide her pills.. anymore... so what do you suggest I do? This happens all the time; she goes into a sudden fit of rage and hits me.

You see guys? I'm not the only one who ever has women troubles. ;)

Although for a second, I thought someone necro posted one of my threads.

I had a girlfriend like that once. I gave her the eye for an eye. She gave me a slap,i gave her one too. Eventually she learned her lesson. I don't like women beaters but i sure as hell won't let myself be the beaten one. They claim equality? I give them equality. Nothing wrong with that. That's my advice.

I had a girlfriend like that once. I gave her the eye for an eye. She gave me a slap,i gave her one too. Eventually she learned her lesson. I don't like women beaters but i sure as hell won't let myself be the beaten one. They claim equality? I give them equality. Nothing wrong with that. That's my advice.

Well, I'm not discrediting you as not at some point having a girlfriend like the one the TS is describing, but people who have disassociative behavior generally don't "learn" their lesson, because in some cases they can't control it, hence him mentioning the medication. It can vary from rage blackouts, to random anger outbursts, and sometimes worse, physical abuse.

You can't beat a lesson into someone, especially someone that is mentally impaired. Please anyone out there dumb enough to take this guys' advice reconsider.

To the TS:

You have to make a life decision, and one that will probably be very hard. If you don't have children with this female and it's been happening frequently, I would consider taking a walk down another path of life. If you care about her then you should consider counseling, though it's hit and miss whether or not it works... It always depends on the people and how much effort you're willing to put into it.

Yep, no way I would hit her. I'm not like that. Plus she doesn't know she is doing it, she can't help it. It's part of her mental problem.

This alone shows that your heart is in the right place. Not fully knowing your situation, but with the understanding that "this has been going on for years", let me ask you this.... Have any major stress changes come about lately that may have triggered a worsened mental state? If things were at one point tolerable and her good points outweighed the bad, maybe it's still worth fixing. Before you make any rash decisions, evaluate the situation and think about anything that may have changed recently to bring about this... If it's fixable by you then fix it, but either way strive toward being in a better situation... Whether that be cutting ties, or working toward a better life together. I wish you luck, I've been in a similar situation before and it's tough.

I like you, but this makes me lose faith.

Yep, no way I would hit her. I'm not like that. Plus she doesn't know she is doing it, she can't help it. It's part of her mental problem.

Kenneth, you have to decide if the woman you love is worth the times you go through with her "episodes".

My ex was just like that. The good times were amazing but then when she would snap it got horrible. She'd do everything from cutting herself up while I was asleep then waking me up throwing the bloody paper towels on me to spitting in my face for no reason and trying to hit me.

Finally she graduated to moving other people in and would tell her friends all the time about the sick **** she would do to me but she'd spin it that I was doing it to her and made up this fantasy world where I was trying to kill her. She even went so far as to threaten to call cops on me when I'd try to stop her from cutting herself. Last I heard she is engaged to a dude who thinks he's a vampire and they sit around cutting each other all day.

I understand being head over heels for someone who happens to have a mental disorder but in the end you have to think about your own safety and sanity in the situation. If she's on medication already and it's not working then odds are it won't ever fully work and if she's not on meds for it then she needs to be and that may just save everything.

But then if you have kids, the mom takes to beating and psychologically abusing them as my ex-mom proved with me.

But then if you have kids, the mom takes to beating and psychologically abusing them as my ex-mom proved with me.

That's a sweeping generalisation. My mum was a victim of domestic violence when I was very young, and she's never laid a finger on me (aside from the requisite clip 'round the ear when I was a naughty little Brashley) and has always been there for me.

That's a sweeping generalisation. My mum was a victim of domestic violence when I was very young, and she's never laid a finger on me (aside from the requisite clip 'round the ear when I was a naughty little Brashley) and has always been there for me.

Well my mom is a bi-polar psychopath, but yes I should have phrased that better. I meant to say that was my experience with a situation like this.

I missed this Phantom409 in the original post because I was too busy getting to the subject. So there's 75% chance that this is a trolljob, but I'm giving it a 25% chance of being legit. The TS' grammar and spelling is waaaaay too good for him to be Phantom409.

Honestly, I can't take anyone seriously if they refer to themselves as an "online superstar". If he's got legit troubles, that sucks (I suggest long and tight hugs. Kill her with kindness) but dude, whoever you are, come on.

Well, I'm not discrediting you as not at some point having a girlfriend like the one the TS is describing, but people who have disassociative behavior generally don't "learn" their lesson, because in some cases they can't control it, hence him mentioning the medication. It can vary from rage blackouts, to random anger outbursts, and sometimes worse, physical abuse.

You can't beat a lesson into someone, especially someone that is mentally impaired. Please anyone out there dumb enough to take this guys' advice reconsider.

To the TS:

You have to make a life decision, and one that will probably be very hard. If you don't have children with this female and it's been happening frequently, I would consider taking a walk down another path of life. If you care about her then you should consider counseling, though it's hit and miss whether or not it works... It always depends on the people and how much effort you're willing to put into it.

Dude,you're the dumb one, but i didn't explained myself properly. There was nothing wrong with my girlfriend. She didin't had any disassociative behavior disturbance (i didn't even noticed in his post that his wife did), actually there was nothing wrong with her. She was a bitch that thought violence was the way, hence my responses. Please do questions before thinking that i would hit someone with a mental disturbance! Are you kidding???

Beating??? Please don't be ridiculous. If she slapped me i slapped her,nothing more. You guys are drama queens! Seriously! I sure as hell ain't gonna give the other cheek to a woman that tries to beat me just because she is a woman and thinks that no one will touch her because she is a woman, and that was what she did. That girl was pure evil. Still is to this day,but not with me. Ain't got nothing to do with her anymore. I feel sorry for her sun though.I've had several other girlfriends and i never raised a hand to any of them. I'm a peaceful guy who dislikes violence, but i'm not gonna stand down if a person (Woman or not) is trying to beat me. Period.

Dude,you're the dumb one, but i didn't explained myself properly. There was nothing wrong with my girlfriend. She didin't had any disassociative behavior disturbance (i didn't even noticed in his post that his wife did), actually there was nothing wrong with her. She was a bitch that thought violence was the way, hence my responses. Please do questions before thinking that i would hit someone with a mental disturbance! Are you kidding???

The fact that you would hit a woman at all speaks volumes for your character.

Beating??? Please don't be ridiculous. If she slapped me i slapped her,nothing more. You guys are drama queens! Seriously! I sure as hell ain't gonna give the other cheek to a woman that tries to beat me just because she is a woman and thinks that no one will touch her because she is a woman, and that was what she did. That girl was pure evil. Still is to this day,but not with me. Ain't got nothing to do with her anymore. I feel sorry for her sun though.I've had several other girlfriends and i never raised a hand to any of them. I'm a peaceful guy who dislikes violence, but i'm not gonna stand down if a person (Woman or not) is trying to beat me. Period.

The fact that you would hit a woman at all speaks volumes for your character.

We disagree there. I will only answer with my quote.

Archived