SeanMcFly's Logos and Banners 2010

Not KAM but thought I'd get back into this. It'll also give me some extra creativity for my games.

NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

Accepting Requests for Cuts, Logos/Banners (TV Shows/Event Logos Included) and Posters

Limit is 3 Items at a time.

Please Specify what you want if you are requesting a TV/PPV Logo, I don't know what you want, so unless you want some awful generic name thought up by possibly the least creative person on these boards, You might want to follow this rule. :-)

Order of Requests

JP1704 - MEW Logo / Banner, TV Show Logo

Huntman - NOTBPW Logo / Banner, TV - Breakdown

Boltinho - TV - HIW Live and Dangerous

Great Tiger - WDWM Logo / Banner

Remianen - BPW Logo / Banner, PPV - QAW Revolution

crayon - PPV/TV - Femme Fatality, BNSC No Holds Barred, BNSC Queen of Vegas

LoganRodzen - TV - WCW Monday Night Mayhem, Thursday Night Takeover, Sunday Night Stampede

Regis - CWL Logo / Banner

MichiganHero - HRW Logo / Banner

1234 - NGW Logo / Banner

Doink - PPV - SWF King of the Ring, Lord of the Ring, Saturday Night's Main Event

Tyler Gadzinski - ASW Logo / Banner

FullMETAL - EXODUS Logo / Banner

Stennick - Reserve

SuperstarJimiC - MOSC Logo / Banner

*Bolded Means Completed*

Currently Catching up on Backlog

Not KAM but thought I'd get back into this. It'll also give me some extra creativity for my games.

ACCEPTING REQUESTS

Looking for a good NACPW logo. Been dis-satisfied with my attempts since this is my primary fed for the board effort mod.

NACPW - North American Continental Pro Wrestling

It's been through 3 or 4 name changes too so maybe a good logo will help out. LOL

Are you doing PPV and Show logos too or just feds?

Looking for a good NACPW logo. Been dis-satisfied with my attempts since this is my primary fed for the board effort mod.

NACPW - North American Continental Pro Wrestling

It's been through 3 or 4 name changes too so maybe a good logo will help out. LOL

Are you doing PPV and Show logos too or just feds?

I can try my hand at TV and PPV logos too :)

I created a promotion called main event Wrestling, for the logo I used the WWEs PPV logo for an event called main event. I was wondering if you could maybe make me a logo and a banner for it. As for colors I'd like blue and gray.

The abbreviation of the company is MEW

Do you also do PPV logos, cuz I got quite a few PPVs that need logos, also do you do titles?

thank you very much

I created a promotion called main event Wrestling, for the logo I used the WWEs PPV logo for an event called main event. I was wondering if you could maybe make me a logo and a banner for it. As for colors I'd like blue and gray.

The abbreviation of the company is MEW

Do you also do PPV logos, cuz I got quite a few PPVs that need logos, also do you do titles?

thank you very much

See the top post, it says the stuff that I'm capable of doing.

one show logo I've been toying with is probably too hard to get a good likeness.

edit:

http://images.epilogue.net/users/rod/2_%28Medium%29.jpg

if you want to take a crack at this its a Halloween PPV for the NACPW called: Hellbound Train

edit: btw, i wouldn't expect an exact replica. that was just my personal guideline for my attempts.

really great that youre doing this

Id absolutely love a regular show logo for HIW "Live and dangerous"

the logo included for HIW is great. The target looks cool, but apart from that barely anyhting exists for the promotion. And its a really cool little British version of CZCW so it shouldnt be the case

thanks for anything you can do

Request

Hi! Can you make me a logo for my created fed please?

The abbreviation is : WDWM (Wrestling you Don't Want to Miss).

It's based in Province of Quebec (Canada). So, I would like some red and blue in it (but with a more international style).

if this can help you to get some inspiration, my TV shows' and PPV's name are movies or TV program name (eg : Rush Hours)

Thanks

Brooklyn Pro Wrestling (BPW) logo and banner. Can use the bridge if you want, don't have a fixed idea.

Show/PPV logos

QAW

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/QAW2.jpg

-Revolution

-Unchained

(if this is considered four, ditch Unchained)

Hmmm, a couple of requests.. either for PPV logos or tv shows, not sure which yet

"Femme Fatality" (no girly colors - for a hardcore/cult'ish female promotion)

"No Holes Barred" (for my Babes of New Sin City 9000-verse promotion..)

"Queen of Vegas" (most likely for a PPV event, ala King of the Ring.. for Babes of New Sin City again. Golds and/or pinks I'm thinking, but do whatever works for you)

*EDIT: just to note that while the creative juice is all in your ball park, one thing I am quite keen on is that logos are easily readable. And since my requests have a fair amount of lettering (as opposed to a four letter promotion logo), I guess that kinda creates a tradeoff where the more detailed/complex the logo the larger the font has to be and vice versa.

Hmmm, a couple of requests.. either for PPV logos or tv shows, not sure which yet

"Femme Fatality" (no girly colors - for a hardcore/cult'ish female promotion)

"No Holes Barred" (for my Babes of New Sin City 9000-verse promotion..)

"Queen of Vegas" (most likely for a PPV event, ala King of the Ring.. for Babes of New Sin City again. Golds and/or pinks I'm thinking, but do whatever works for you)

Can you post a logo for this :) Don't have your glorious mod on my new computer

This is awesome! Three TV Show requests for my WCW game using the logo I think you may have made? I have no idea where I ever grabbed it, but it's the reason MAW turned into WCW in the first place because the logo was neat. I've just been using Nitro, Thunder, and World Wide logos even though the names are different. I use what works and don't complain. Thanks for doing these. :D

http://lrodzen.me/images/WCW.jpg

TV Show Logos

1. Monday Night Mayhem
  2. Thursday Night Takeover
  3. Sunday Night Stampede

http://i559.photobucket.com/albums/ss39/Kamchatka863/BNSC.jpg

Yepp that's the one. I don't mind if BNSC isn't on the logo though. Whatever makes the best visual composition for you.

And Sean, thanks for the compliment of "glorious" ;)

Can I request a logo for CWL, Championship Wrestling from Lancashire? Something simple and no frills for a serious wrestling promotion. Or at least, a promotion that tries very hard to look like it's all about the wrestling.

If possible, could the logo be constructed around this:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a71/Almighty_Weasel/Lancashire_rose.jpg

Many thanks. :)

Could i get a logo for a Promotion called Next Generation Wrestling. Full creative license gifted, i dont mnd whether you put the full name or just initials (NGW). So just whatever you can do, thanks in advance.

I have also a few requests, so I need for my SWF-PPVs (blue background please)

- King Of The Ring (like WWE, but with blue background and with the SWF logo)

- Lord of the Ring (like BHOTWG, but with blue background and with the SWF logo)

- Saturday Nights Main Event (like WWE, but with blue background and with the SWF logo).

Thank you.

Archived