Too many players leave early?

I seem to have players leaving early like they are John Wall but they are more like Jim Wall... they'll leave early after barely playing and go in the mid or end of the 2nd round... even think i had 1 undrafted who left after sophmore season...

I need to pay closer attention and log where they are drafted and see it over a number of years..

Maybe I was just annoyed that a guy with huge potential and only average skill left when i played to make him the focus player next year lol...

I seem to have players leaving early like they are John Wall but they are more like Jim Wall... they'll leave early after barely playing and go in the mid or end of the 2nd round... even think i had 1 undrafted who left after sophmore season...

I need to pay closer attention and log where they are drafted and see it over a number of years..

Maybe I was just annoyed that a guy with huge potential and only average skill left when i played to make him the focus player next year lol...

you can go into the options and do the same thing you did for the injury setting during your current season and just adjust when players leave. i didnt want to deal with it in my league at all and just turned it off. you can make it where only senior or juniors leave if youd like etc.

Archived