House of Horrors Mod?

Has anyone made a mod that has Captain Spaulding and the rest of the Devils Rejects, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Jigsaw, Hannibal Lector, and all of those types of guys?

I have been wondering about this for awhile. I have seen video game mods, Marvel, Capcom, DC, but not one with horror movie characters.

Has anyone made a mod that has Captain Spaulding and the rest of the Devils Rejects, Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Jigsaw, Hannibal Lector, and all of those types of guys?

I have been wondering about this for awhile. I have seen video game mods, Marvel, Capcom, DC, but not one with horror movie characters.

Kombat X mod has a Horror themed promotion. Freddy, Jason, Leatherface & Michael Myers are all in it.

If I'm not mistaken, the 9000 verse has horror film characters in it. But again, I'm just going off of memory.

Yepp, we got Pinhead, Leatherface, Freddy Krueger, Jason Vorhees, Michael Myers, Dracula, Ash Williams, and Chucky at last count. Could be a couple else in there that I've forgotten.

I expect Fleisch's will have more of a selection though

Archived