Fictional House of Horrors Game

juggaloninjalee

I want to play a game where I can put Jason vs Myers and stuff. So help me make a list of all the classic good guys and bad guys from horror movies! Just so I have some FACES I think I may include some Action Heros.

BAD GUYS:

Crypt Keeper

Hannibal Lector

Jigsaw

Captain Spaulding

Jason

Freddy Krueger

Michael Myers

Leatherface

The Collector

It

Chucky

Bride of Chucky

Emily Rose

Pinhead

Jeepers Creepers Creature

Candyman

Dracula

The Mummy

Wolfman

Frankenstein

Zombies

Killer Clowns

Aliens

Predators

GOOD GUYS:

Ash

Willy Wonka

Robocop

Terminator

John Connor

Rambo

Tommy Jarvis

If you only take the Heroes from horror movies you might not even need to go the action hero route. I’ve listed some here and went out of my way to make sure they all aren’t females lol….

Good Guys:

Dr. Loomis (Halloween)

Laurie Strode (Halloween)

Nancy Thompson (Nightmare on Elm Street)

Sam Emerson and Edgar Frog (The Lost Boys)

R.J. MacReady (The Thing)

Father Merrin (Excorcist)

Peter (Dawn of the Dead)

Shaun and Ed (Shaun of the Dead)

Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita, Little Rock (Zombieland)

Sergeant Howie (The Wicker Man)

Jim (28 Days Later)

El Wray & Cherry Darling (Planet Terror)

Abbott & Costello (you know since they “Meet” Frankenstein, Dracula, and The Wolfman)

Max Renn (Videodrome)

The Toxic Avenger

George Nada (They Live) {Seriously you can’t do this fed and not have Piper in it!!!!!}

John Constantine (Constantine) {although the comic book version of the character is 100 times better}

Anyone from From Dusk Till Dawn would fit in (gotta have Sex Machine don’t you?)

Some Suggested Bad Guys you missed:

Marie (High Tension)

Jack Torrence (The Shinning)

Jeckyl/Hyde

Yamazaki Asami (Audition)

John Ryder (The Hitcher)

May Dove Canady (May)

Brigitte & Ginger (Ginger Snaps)

Dren (Splice)

The Tall Man (Phantasm)

Candyman (Candyman)

Willard (Willard)

Billy & Stuart (Scream)

If you need more Tag Teams for the bad guys can take the hillbilly’s from Wrong Turn or even some Cenobites.

Could also take Sil from Species and pair her with Dren, would be a kick ass team....

Anywho, hope that helped.

I back John Constantine (comic version, although movie version would be fine as a Keanu mark) and anyone out of From Dusk Til Dawn, although it would be arguable for a few which side they go on.

Dutch from Predator and Ripley from Alien/Aliens should go in the good guys too.

Just a note, but "It" should be Pennywise since that's the character's name.

I've given a lot of thought about making a TEW mod for this too. I started making one for TEW2007, but I don't have the data anymore. My main problem was creating a large enough roster of characters to sustain the universe, but I think I may go about making a giant list of these characters.

Some people you could add:

Lestat de Lioncourt

Louis de Pointe du Lac

Claudia

Armand

Chromeskull(Laid To Rest)

Victor Crowley(Hatchet)

Leslie Vernon(Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon)

Eric Draven(The Crow)

Ashe Corven(The Crow: City of Angels)

Alex Corvis(The Crow: Salvation)

Jimmy Cuervo(The Crow: Wicked Prayer)

The Wraith(from the Charlie Sheen movie of the same name...)

Just a note, but "It" should be Pennywise since that's the character's name.

I've given a lot of thought about making a TEW mod for this too. I started making one for TEW2007, but I don't have the data anymore. My main problem was creating a large enough roster of characters to sustain the universe, but I think I may go about making a giant list of these characters.

You could make a movie-verse. Just an idea that popped in my head. Have a promotion made of just war movie characters, a promotion made of just action movie characters, a promotion of cartoon movie characters, a promotion of martial art movie characters, you could go on and on. I think if you did that you could create a full sized universe.

You could make a movie-verse. Just an idea that popped in my head. Have a promotion made of just war movie characters, a promotion made of just action movie characters, a promotion of cartoon movie characters, a promotion of martial art movie characters, you could go on and on. I think if you did that you could create a full sized universe.

I've often thought of starting up a similar mod. Think it would work out really well too, even in the international scene (with a little research of course.)

Mexico can have a fed of just telenovas. Japan can have a Man In Suit fed, could find a place to put a huge pure Bollywood fed as well etc etc...

I could do that, any suggestions on how I should handle the same actor playing multiple characters? I'd like to avoid using alter egos for that.

For example, how would I do Jet Li's characters Han, Gabe Law/Lawless/Gabriel Yulaw(thinking about making them triplets?), Liu Juan, Su, Huo, etc etc...

Would different hair cuts really suffice to differentiate them?

I almost mentioned Black Mask, but the mask kind of makes that one easy :p

I could do that, any suggestions on how I should handle the same actor playing multiple characters? I'd like to avoid using alter egos for that.

For example, how would I do Jet Li's characters Han, Gabe Law/Lawless/Gabriel Yulaw(thinking about making them triplets?), Liu Juan, Su, Huo, etc etc...

Would different hair cuts really suffice to differentiate them?

I almost mentioned Black Mask, but the mask kind of makes that one easy :p

Personally I wouldn’t just add every character he’s ever played, and just limit it to his biggest most memorable roles, which should allow him to be differentiated enough from character to character.

I would pick-

Wong Fei-Hung, Danny, and pick from Han Sing/Su/Gabe Law/Liu Jian depending on who I like more. Would suck keeping Fong Sai Yuk out but, as well as he played the part; Bruce Lee was just better and more memorable as that character.

(Actually I’d probably add Black Mask too just for the hell of it)

For some actors it’s a big issue but for many it’s not. Unfortunately for Li, his more American roles all have him wearing similar outfits so it’s harder to distinguish between characters (just need to pick easily identifiable pics for the roles in question) but for say Bruce Willis – John McClane, James Cole, Korben Dallas, Butch Coolidge - all his characters have distinguishable looks so it’s not a big deal really.

Edit:: I'm more than willing to help out with this btw (in case you don't want to go it alone and create a mod)

I could help as well. Just a few promotion name ideas.

House of Horrors - Horror films

Golden Ring Wrestling - Classic films

Pro Wrestling KABOOM! - Action films

Outlaw Wrestling Federation - Westerns

Shaw Wrestling Company - Shaw Brothers Films

Fists of Fury Wrestling - Other martial art films

Epic Wrestling - Epic films

WarZone Wrestling Federation - Korean war films and earlier

Smell of Victory Wrestling - Vietnam War films and later

Do-Re-Mi Wrestling - Musicals

Realm of Dreams - Fantasy films

Out of This World Wrestling - Science Fiction