I would like to know all the future 2nd/3rd Gen stars as I'm adding some of my own, so I thought if I add them here, they are just quickly done (which explains some of the nonsensical sentences and misspellings) so I can see first if they need changing and if I can get any tips on what to change (popularity and skills) that would be a bonus one of the first ones I did:

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/RICKSTRONG.png

Edit Wrong pic: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/RICKYSTRONG.png

He has D+ popularity in the USA and Canada E, Elsewhere F-.

Would anyone Change anything if so what.

Has anybody else made any next generation stars and if so how many and who?

The picture is from Self.

Another one (The profile doesn't make sense)

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/JB.png

and skills: http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/JB2.png

For Strong, I'd suggest dropping his performance skills and upping his camera skills to tie into his 'fallback' approach to the business.

As for the other second gen workers, the immediate ones that spring to mind are: Ash Campbell, Jay Chord, Victoria Stone-McFly, Tommy Cornell Jr, Luis Jr and Gino Montero, Cameron Vessey, Eric and Jerry Eisen, all the Stones and the DeColts and Alicia Strong. There's a father/son duo in Britain, but the name escapes me - something Patterson?

Although not second generation, Doug and Eddie Peak are brothers, as are Duberry Excess and Leftie Wilkes, while Joey Poison and Jack Giedroyc are cousins.

Most of the Mexican masked Jrs seem to be nephews or tributes, but I think a few are sons - guess it depends whether you want to be specific about children of, only related to, or just inspired by.

For Strong, I'd suggest dropping his performance skills and upping his camera skills to tie into his 'fallback' approach to the business.

Yep, I think his Basics and Psycology need to go down to at least D+... perhaps even further for his basics. Consistency down as well a bit, and then up Star Quality and Sex Appeal. Personally I'd also lower mic and acting - as a failed actor I'd put him as B+ there, and mic I would have at B maximum, otherwise he instantly becomes a top mic man in the business.

I'd also consider slightly dropping Braun's Entertainment Skills - he's a bit too much above average right now.

34 years old isn't when he debuts he debuts at 23 , I just put it so all the future workers would show up that are in the game, but I will be making the changes people have suggested and what would anyone change about this one and what popularity would he start with?

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/SS.png

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t112/thetramp_photos/SSS.png

As i dont really know how people develop so how low could he go with still having the potential to be A/A* if he joins NOTBPW from the start.

EDIT: I put he has a good look but he has Star Quality of d+ so ill either remove it from the profile or put up the stat.

I'd say Steven Stone is too talented. Far too talented. I'd lower the skills and set his Potential to something high.

Back when I was writing my diary I gave a lot of thought towards Jeremy Stone and any children he'd have. Toyed with the idea he had a couple of girls, the eldest being pretty close to Edd's age. She'd try to emulate 'Uncle Edd' and be led astray in a variety of ways. Conflict. Drama. Missed opportunities.

I approve the use of the Rick Strong picture. Good stuff.

Next Gen Stars I know (from what people have posted and my personal knowledge):

Brooke Tyler

Michael Gregory

Ash Campbell

Jay Chord

Lucy Stone-McFly

Tommy Cornell Jr

Luis Jr

Gino Montero

Cameron Vessey

Eric and Jerry Eisen

The Stones

The DeColts

Alicia Strong

Seiji Jimbo

Matt & Greg Gauge

Matty Faith

Mystic Dragon

Barry Kingman

Casey Valentine

Lone Rider JR.

Mabuchi Furasawa.

Chojiro Kitoaji

Jeff McPetterson

-

Other Mods

The Johansson Brothers

The Peak Brothers

Giant Redwood

McWades

So...

In my now dead "MirrorVerse" mod I WAS making back in 2008 (where, essentially, APWF had reigned supreme instead of SWF), I created a trio of fictional children for the great Terry Lambert.

Sonny "The Bull" Lambert: the oldest of the siblings and similar to his father in appearance and charisma levels... though growing up in the business and having a wealth of money, was (slightly) better trained.

Luca Lambert: the middle child, who was basically a giant hulking mass of steroid created muscle. Killer look and power, but virtually no skill and lacked the typical Lambert charm

Bianca Lambert: The most talented of the three, the youngest of Terry's kids and the only daughter. She was hot, manipulative, charismatic, and again: talented (if a bit of a spot monkey).

That's all I have to contribute... hehe.

As for the other second gen workers, the immediate ones that spring to mind are: Ash Campbell, Jay Chord, Victoria Stone-McFly, Tommy Cornell Jr, Luis Jr and Gino Montero, Cameron Vessey, Eric and Jerry Eisen, all the Stones and the DeColts and Alicia Strong. There's a father/son duo in Britain, but the name escapes me - something Patterson?

Although not second generation, Doug and Eddie Peak are brothers, as are Duberry Excess and Leftie Wilkes, while Joey Poison and Jack Giedroyc are cousins.

Most of the Mexican masked Jrs seem to be nephews or tributes, but I think a few are sons - guess it depends whether you want to be specific about children of, only related to, or just inspired by.

Actually, they are: Their dad, Trent Peak, was active in the 70s and presumably the 80s.

Since I have only used the 70's mod a bit and the 97 ones just a bit more than that is there any more in there that are no longer active, as I am thinking of doing a game set in the future, with Next Gen Stars only (or mostly)

What should Jeremy Stones son be in terms of skills, I knew they were too high and Lucy Stone-McFly start with B- technical so I thought he may be better than her.

I'd lower the Technical stuff to around B-. Really good with room to improve. I'd lower either the Flying or Brawling stuff to D's & E's depending on what kind of wrestler you want him to be (his Dad was VERY one dimensional) I'd lower all of the Performance skills except for Basics. Coming from the House of Stone he'd have great basics, but Psychology in particular is something you learn over time (I'd go C). Safety. Consistancy. Selling. I'd knock those down to B- to B. In the default C-Verse I think there's only a handful of 'A' sellers to begin with. It's not just bumps, there's an art to it. For a rookie to have 'A' selling is a bit suspect.

Even dropped to those levels, he'd be awesome.

Since I have only used the 70's mod a bit and the 97 ones just a bit more than that is there any more in there that are no longer active, as I am thinking of doing a game set in the future, with Next Gen Stars only (or mostly)

There's a few fellows... Giant Redwood has a relative 12 years older than him (always figured it was his uncle), Big Smack Scott has a younger brother in 97, Mexico is loaded with relatives (notably Luis Montero, Jr. and Gino Montero), the McWade Brothers' dad, Drake, is at the end of his career in 1977... probably a few more out there.

Next Gen Stars I know (from what people have posted and my personal knowledge):

Brooke Tyler

Michael Gregory

Ash Campbell

Jay Chord

Victoria Stone-McFly

Tommy Cornell Jr

Luis Jr

Gino Montero

Cameron Vessey

Eric and Jerry Eisen

The Stones

The DeColts

Alicia Strong

Seiji Jimbo

Matt & Greg Gauge

Matty Faith

Mystic Dragon

Barry Kingman

It's Lucy Stone-McFly.

Also, Chojiro Kitoaji

So...

In my now dead "MirrorVerse" mod I WAS making back in 2008 (where, essentially, APWF had reigned supreme instead of SWF), I created a trio of fictional children for the great Terry Lambert.

Sonny "The Bull" Lambert: the oldest of the siblings and similar to his father in appearance and charisma levels... though growing up in the business and having a wealth of money, was (slightly) better trained.

Luca Lambert: the middle child, who was basically a giant hulking mass of steroid created muscle. Killer look and power, but virtually no skill and lacked the typical Lambert charm

Bianca Lambert: The most talented of the three, the youngest of Terry's kids and the only daughter. She was hot, manipulative, charismatic, and again: talented (if a bit of a spot monkey).

That's all I have to contribute... hehe.

Speaking of the Lamberts, you also have Isabella in the Queens of Chaos mod. She's not from Franco and Terry's branch of the family but she's written to be from a Euro-based branch of their family line. So she may count as well.

I really like the idea of Steven Stone for some reason, possibly the render because he looks exactly like a Stone just slightly different, so prefect. Put a little personality on him (A Stone lacking personality, the shock :rolleyes: ) and he'd be great.

Rick Strong is also a good idea, and I agree that his stats just need to be lowered a bit more to make sense.

Johnny Braun...I don't know if he makes sense. 1) Alex Braun isn't so bad a guy, would he really push away a long lost son? 2) If you hate your father, you're hardly going to want to be a mirror image of him in every way, in fact you'd do just the opposite.

Yeah I think I may just change it to he found him and was trained by him and get rid of the family feud. I for some reason always had a thought that Alex Braun was an ass maybe because he was one of my favourites and I pushed him and he became an ass possibly, but I will be changing it.

Archived